Thread: Dern's Trading Feedback

Dern's Trading Feedback

Hey, this is just my thread for feedback from people I have traded with/bought or sold stuff with.

If you have been one of these people, please leave a comment on how the trade went/what you think of me as a trader, a little detail would help, too

My Trading Feedback Thread Great traders: PaInTbAlLeR476, Shrapnel, Magdude, I <3 Mags.

Setup:
    Polished Minimag Body
    Retro Valve
    Intelliframe
    Level 10
    AGD clear Warp feed
    12v Revvy

dern

I bought a few items from this dude and they were just as described and the shipping was fast and packaged great.Thanks will do business again. (J&J barrel hint,hint.)

excellent business!!!!!!!!!! quick and easy!!!!!!!! would do business again!!!!!!!
    2k1 Silver LCD Angel
    14" Smart Parts AA
    68/3k Crossfire
    Kapp Dropzone
    www.xpb.us
    best site ever!!!!

Sold my mag to him, good trader, i got the MO for it very quickly(even though i messed up MY own address when i gave it to him....stuiped me.) Good trader, would deffinatly do buisness with him again.
    Rockin' the Cocker.

Great Traders List: Dern

Great person to deal with, payment was recived as agreed. Exelent comunication, easy to get a hold of. A+ overall.

I purchased an item from Dern and the transaction went very smooth. The communication was excellent and the part was exactly as described when it arrived.

Thanks.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.