Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pump Mag Guys its your LUCKY DAY!! Attic Sale!!!!!

Pump Mag Guys its your LUCKY DAY!! Attic Sale!!!!!

Pumpers,

Many of you that bought Pump Kits for the Mag have asked about bodies and more importantly rails with the pump slots milled in. Guess what we found during inventory this year....

LOTS OF POLISHED PUMP RAILS!! We also found 3 (yes only 3) Polished Minimag Pump Bodies!!

While they last, all sales final, not responsible for anything.

Get them in the store: Pump Stuff

AGD

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Comon tom, HUG TIME!!!!!!!
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

NICE!!! i just need to find 60 bucks for a kit and a rail...hmmmm

lol me too, i might also get a high rise cause its got pump slot too and is 100$ cheaper than those mini bodys

Whats stock like on the incomplete pump kits? Should I accelerate my plan to get one, or will they be around for a while yet?

Thank god!

Here is a link to a guy making the pump rods. If you bought a kit, had a pump-slot body, and just bought a rail -here is the final piece of the puzzle.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...t=pump+AND+rod

Attached is also a pic of the plans if anyone else is interested in making them.

-Calvin
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

I'm waiting for Tom to find that box marked Dirtybunny with the blue2black fade dust X-Mag inside of it..oh well...a guy can dream can't he...

Exclamation IMPORTANT NOTE!!

This part has not yet been entered into our database, so we cannot process orders until that has been done. NO RUSH HANDLING on this part!

Marcia

Edited to add: There are over 100 of the incomplete pump kits still in stock so no need to fret on that score.
    Last edited by AGD-OfficeGal; 01-15-2003 at 10:38 AM.

Marcia,

No problem - we can wait Most of us have wanted one of these kits for years - and they still won't work without the rod which Tom doesn't have, so it's no rush.

Take care,

-Calvin

Sweet, thanks Marcia!

How well does the automag pump perform compared to the phantom, carter, sniper II, etc. ?

Do you get the same amount of shots per CO2 cart?

Thanks!

Do you get the same amount of shots per CO2 cart?

I *highly* doubt it. I want to build mine "California" style with a bottle holder stock, thermal valve, and 9oz C02 bottle. It will not be a "stock class" gun. Even if it was efficient enough - it couldn't be legal as a stocker since there isn't a horizontal feed body out there. I've seen people make them - but it is no easy project.

Also, there is no "auto-trigger" and I've seen posts where people have locked up (requiring disassembly) or even damaged their markers by pumping/shooting to fast. Do a search in the tech forum for a post by thordic on this...

In short it will be fun to play with - but not much use for the true pump aficionado.

-Calvin

There is actually a sort of auto trigger. If you have the right trigger frame and you fire in the right pattern, you can skip pumping altogether.

Having had my pump mag for about 4 years now, I can say that it takes getting use to. I ahve never had a problem with mine except that it is now starting to go semi auto (back bumper and wave sprint problem). I handed the gun to NeroBro last year at Skyball and he proceeded to jam it. I personaly have never done this, but I can see how it happens. If you pull the trigger before the pump arm is all the way forward, you can jam the rod under the bolt.

As for the AT. I have thought long and hard about this one and could not come up with a way for it to work. If you where really good (Like Punisher or Doc Nickel good) you might be able to mill a whole new rail that integrated the pump arm into the sear.

hey
    quick question here: what EXACTLY do i need for my regular classic mag to be turned into a beutiful, magestic pump marker?
    i plan on putting a verticle 12 gram on her, along with a pvc stick feed on the body..im thinking about buying a highrise body?

thanks,
    Jig
    boycott Smart Parts!

agd-officegal - i had already ordered my body before seeing this post, i just happened to see it browsing around the store and happened to see it and picked it up thinking it was rare, i already placed my order, does this mean im out 20 bucks or i have to wait a while until i get it?

Originally posted by devildog
    agd-officegal - i had already ordered my body before seeing this post, i just happened to see it browsing around the store and happened to see it and picked it up thinking it was rare, i already placed my order, does this mean im out 20 bucks or i have to wait a while until i get it?
    I think that they'll get them out within the 2-5 days specified at the store - they just aren't rushing them out the door today - Marcia will have to say for sure.

Anyhow, I doubt your out the cash - you just won't get it over night.

BTW, you know the *rails* were $20, not the bodies - right?

Bodies = $150

-Calvin

already had a couple kits laying about - ordered me the pump-rail, and while I was at it, thought I would get the minibody as well. can alwasy use another mag body.
    Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling, CPPA founder

Here is my user feedback thread. and my online jottings

Nobody's out any money, we just have a delay in being able to fill the orders. We are shorthanded this week so the person who has to do all the coding to get this part into the computer system is pulling double duty.

Orders WILL be filled as soon as we are able.

Marcia

Wc Keep Guest
    how many total rails are there?

LOL I won't know till they get put in the computer!

Wc Keep Guest
    ok...........you promise to save one for me?????

Okay - they are in the computer, all orders have been entered and allocated. We are still going to be shorthanded tomorrow so don't expect them all to ship right away.

There are about 65 left.

Marcia

Thanks for the update, Marcia!
    Last edited by RamboPreacher; 02-11-2003 at 09:09 AM.

ok cool, and yes i meant rail, happy i got one, now a question about the body, i want to get a no-rise body, can i just get the hole for the body drilled into it, and if i do, can i still use the body and the rail as a regular mag if i take the pump kit off? i know the hole can be drilled, but ive never dealt with a pump mag so i need to know about that.

Originally posted by devildog
    ok cool, and yes i meant rail, happy i got one, now a question about the body, i want to get a no-rise body, can i just get the hole for the body drilled into it, and if i do, can i still use the body and the rail as a regular mag if i take the pump kit off? i know the hole can be drilled, but ive never dealt with a pump mag so i need to know about that.
    The hole isn't a hole and can't be drilled - I'm sorry to say. First, the sear slot on a pump capable body is much wider. Second, there is no hole, but the is an area like a ramped slot leading into the mucho large sear area.

Do a search in the tech forum - there have been a couple of pics posted. Also try PMing Jason "Muzikman" - he had a sight up for a while with detailed pump pics and instructions. I tried going there recently and it was down - but I'm sure he would probably email you a pic or two.

In short, there is no way possible (within reason - a machinist could do it with a lot of work and it would still be MUCH easier to just buy a pump body) to convert a standard body to a pump.

The good news is that for a while AGD was putting the pump slot on all auto and mini-mag bodies. They are fairly easy to find. It was first the kit, then the rail that was tough to get. The rod is still a pain - but I've heard of people actually using coat-hanger wire for that.

Trust me - if you've got a kit and the rail you've got the hard part, but you will be buying a pump body.

-Calvin

ok cool, just thought a no-rise body would look really cool on a mag pump marker.

This is VERY out of date, and I never really did put up the explanation on how it works. Maybe I'll update it this weekend. But anyway, here is the link to my pumpmag all ripped apart.

http://pittsburgh-music.com/paintbal...mag/index.html

I can modify the old style body to a pump body if someone needs it done, and rails too.

Just FYI
    Red/black faded Emag...serial # Brad Nestle (really it is)
    Matching faded Warp Feed
    4500/68 ci Flatline
    Mag CF11472 soon to be a stock feed mag pump. The serial number is also my birthday, 1.14.72.
    I love my job!

Brad "Q" Nestle
    Airgun Designs Tournament Tech
    Paintball Maxx
    Houston, Tx

Ron Fieldhack, Rest in peace my friend.

how much brad?