Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~~AGD Pride @ NPPL New Jersey~~~

~~~AGD Pride @ NPPL New Jersey~~~

looks like the team is riding the bubble right now... sitting in 15th place out of 40 nov teams.

here are some pics...

chupas with the warp lean

bea young and capo playin for Pride

our very own CAPO!!!

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    Did you play Rapid fire? If you did, did you beat them? I know a guy on that team and he said that they would roll you? I think that you guys could take them, but did you play them yet?
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

no they didn't play Rapid Fire yet.

they played Driven and Avalanche. for the scores and who they played check this out: http://paintball.com/Standings/nppl/ny2003/schedule.htm

We beat Rapid Fire in 2 minutes and 30 seconds...

About Rapid Fire... I know those guys and when I found out we were playing them, I was stoked! But, which one was talkin' smack about "rollin'" the AGD Pride team? We played the NPPL field and WOW! The guys played their hearts out! Clare's gun, unfortunately, went down, but the rest of them played like champs and defeated the RF guys in less than 3 minutes! You would have been proud!

I have to mention how HAPPY I am to have been invited to play with them. It's awesome to play along side my friend, Clare, she's such a sweetie... but even more of a joy is to have new friends in the AGD team. Thanks, Allen, and thanks to the rest of the fellas on Pride. Good guys!

We are having FUN, most importantly, and really doing something cool by meshing a team together with me shooting my autococker and shooting Chronic paint. It's like the old days when everyone played with whatever they wanted on any team.

We got beat by our pro team, Avalanche, but it wasn't like they did it fast and furiously... we gave them a good run for their money and again, we played the very best that we could.

Both Clare and I don't practice with the core team AGD Pride and I have to say, we're doing pretty good considering that fact. We're two for two and tomorrow is going to be a great day! Think happy thoughts for us!

THANK YOU AGD!
    Sincerely,
    Bea
    Achieve the Impossible - BEAggressive!

glad to hear that bea, good luck to you all.

Woot! More Pride pictures saved to my computer

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Go Bea...and aGD PRiDe too..hahahhhaah...just kidding...good luck ya'all...

yeah...and anybody there..pick me up whatever free schwag (stickers, brochures, whatever) is laying around and I'll pay for shipping...

Originally posted by Blazingace
    Did you play Rapid fire? If you did, did you beat them? I know a guy on that team and he said that they would roll you? I think that you guys could take them, but did you play them yet?

If Rapid Fire loses be sure to remind them that 2 of the players they lost to were chicks! And two beautiful ones at that.

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    I will probably go talk to the guy that I know tommorrow. They call him Crazy and he is a really short blond guy that shoots an Impact IR3. I don'tknow if he was playing with the team at the time since he works for Fireball Mountain PB store in Lawrenceville.

Question

those pictures were taken today i assume, because i saw somewhere else on these forums that the NPPL Super 7 was going to be on TV. this excited me a lot, but i never found out what station or channel the tourny is on, so if anyone konws please tell me

~dinger
    Currently the 186th top poster on AO!! member# 13650
    Feedback

"... i splooge when i touch it
    ~Ultimatepaintballer

Good thing you guys had the girls out there to pull out those 2 wins.

Good luck on Saturday and Sunday.

Super 7 have been on Fox Sports as part of the Fusion program but they have been very short clips of Pro games.
    "Shoot straight up in the air and hit the other team on top of the head...European teams do it all the time" D.A. 2001 Gettysburg

Has anyone else heard something about avalanche chronoing 3 players in WAY hot at the end of a game, and the rest of them leaving and refusing to chrono? I was hanging at the Eclipse booth when some Nexus guys told me bout it, wonder why no one's said anything about it?
    OSK