Thread: AO MEGAMEET!!! May16-18th in Pittsburg PA!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AO MEGAMEET!!! May16-18th in Pittsburg PA!!

AO fans!

I have worked out a deal to host the first AO MEGAMEET at the original site of the Amateur Open in Pittsburg on May 16,17 and 18th. We will have the Sheraton Hotel bar to hang out in at night and two of our own airball fields with refs at the field 10 minutes away on saturday. On Sunday we are teaming up with Debbie's other event which is a big game so we are calling the whole thing the AO Megameet, Big Game and Paintball Flea Market.

Starting friday we will meet at the hotel for something cool to be decided, maybe a tech conference or something else, we have to decide. That night we go to dinner and hang at the hotel swapping stories all night.

On saturday we will have our own private corner of the field with two airball fields to do with whatever we like. That night more food and party at the hotel.

Sunday bring your stuff to sell in the flea market and best of ALL the entire AO group will get to play together on one team with the Borg General as your leader!!

I have worked out a deal for paint at 65 a case and there will be a pre-registration fee of 20 bucks that pays the field fees for the two days. We have to preregister in order to know how many are coming and work things out with hotels and refs. This will be about 8 weeks before the event.

Now we had talked about a Megameet some time back and I know a bunch of people wanted to work on it. If you are interested in being on the planning team please email Jon@airgun.com and tell him where you live and how you would like to help.

We have plenty of time to make this a HUGE blow out event so lets show the world what we can do!! SOmeone please list this in the AO Events thread.

I can't wait!!

AGD
    Last edited by AGD; 01-16-2003 at 06:27 PM.