Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My feedback thread

My feedback thread

If you have bought something from me or traded with me, please let me know what you think.

There seem to be a few others using the username "paint magnet" on different forums (among them, the Palmer's forum), so to clear up any confusion, my name is Daniel Parker.

Thanks

*edit*: Here's a link to my MCB feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ck-thread.html
    Also on eBay under the same name: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...d=paint_magnet
    Last edited by paint magnet; 08-26-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

Great Trader

I just finished a trade with Paint Magnet; I traded my Minicocker for his Phantom; it went very smoothly; I got the phantom very quickly; its just as he said it was, in great condition; and overall a fantanstic trade done by a fantastic trader

thanx again,
    Lawrence "LawFox" Heisler

P.S. I hope to come down to SCAO:2 and meet you,

Richmond

Forest Green Unmilled Viking #475
    (black razor blade and black sticky3s)
    black 14in Powerlyte Scepter Kit
    Black Halo B
    88/45 Centerflag Hyperflow Stub

Excellent trader. Did a gun for gun trade, he even sent first for inspection. If this was Ebay, A+++!

I just bought an Sl-68 II from Paint Magnet.

It was shipped extremely fast, and packaged well. Great price to boot!

Would do business with again!

Have Fun ~ Kevin Martin

I just finished a gun for gun trade with paint magnet and I must say that this was smoooooooth deal. The gun came quickly and as advertised. Couldn't ask for a better deal. This guy was right on time. Thanks for a great trade and I'd love to trade with you again.

Sold Daniel a max attack tank. Paid quickly through a check.

Thanks a lot. Will do business with again.
    People who have shipped first to me (References):
    Look at this Reference!
    Another Reference
    Another Reference
    And Another!
    AIM: Misterbobbit Email: allensu@rcn.com

Sold Daniel, a MicroMag. The deal went smooth. He shipped out the MO and I sent the gun out. All that needs to be said.

Yes, I would do business with Daniel again.
    Want a gun? I probably have what you want or I can build it for you. Just name it, everything is possible.

AIM: ClassicMagger
    MSN Messenger: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com
    E-Mail: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com

My Feedback

Paint Magnet

Traded guns with Daniel including a number of miscellaneous smaller items. I have probably traded 20 or more times on this forum and PBNation and the trade with Daniel was one of the absolute best. All equipment was in great condition, it was carefully packed, and his communication was excellent.

Do not hesitate to trade with Paint Magnet. Great guy and an excellent trader.

-Scott
    Fly A4

The Frymarker Guest
    Daniel is an awesome trader! Everthing was packaged great and I got the Micromag within the same week!

Awesome, awesome!

Classicmagger I guess I have your micromag

Awesome trader... deal went through very smoothly and items came as described... would definitly deal with again...
    CLICK TO AIM ME!!!

"If you can't stand the RAGE, get the hell out of the CAGE"

WWW.PAINTBALLER187.COM <- For all you trading needs!

What can I say about this guy! Very friendly, great communication, and very patient! The payment I sent him through the mail took about 2 weeks to get to him!! He was very patient and understanding and didn't take his business elsewhere. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. A++ guy! Thanks again buddy!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Thumbs up Great guy

great guy..would deal with him again in a heart beat..A++ guy...what can i say more
    Use a table to get it smaller in over all hight

awesome guy and a great player dont hesitate when dealing with daniel

I've never had a better experience than with Daniel, here. If you want to deal with an honest, straight up guy, Paint Magnet is your man.
    The arrogance of other people annoys me. My own doesn't bother me a bit.

My Feedback

Sold him an AM/MM Rail w/ VA adapter. Transaction was smooth and comfortable, kept in good contact and sent money promptly, would happily work with again.
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

once again we trade and everything went super smooth, super fast shipping A++++++

feedback

Great comms. Cool guy, exellent trader.

We traded twist lock mag barrels, fast shipping, great condition!
    hope to do business again, soon! (hint* Traccer*hint)

Great trader! I just traded barrels with him. I was unsure about the condition of the barrel he had but he did a great job of answering all my questions. The barrel shipped when he said and was well packaged.

He seems to be an honest guy and I wouldn't hesitate trading from him again.

awesome trader had noproblems, even in the middle of huricane season.
    Gear
    RT Mag / Minimag / Pump Mag / Sydarm / ULT / Qloader / ELCD / RPG / 1989 Sterling / 2x F2 illustrator

Feed Back Here
    AGD - "[/tom kaye shakes head in disbelief]"

Great trader. Even helped me cover shipping in a financial pinch! Would not hesitate to trade with paint, he sent first and everything was AS DESCRIBED!

Paint, if we have any future transactions, I owe you shipping costs. You can hold me to that!

Thanks again bro,
    Logan

Dan is a great trade, kept in constant contact all during the transaction, kept in contact to make sure the gun shot great. I traded my a4 for his viking and some equipment, everything was as said, shipped at the same time, and wouldnt hesitate to do it again.

good seller

this fellow sold me a minimag body. he even had it shipped striaght to luke for me. great seller. would do busness again.
    thanks again,
    chris
    Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 10-02-2005 at 08:30 PM.
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Sold some parts to Daniel. Whole deal went very smoothly; he is a very friendly buyer.

Feedback

Awesome seller.. Items in great shape as described...fair price....great packing job and FAST shipping. Would most definately would do buisness again....
    BUNBU ICHI

Just sold paint magnet a angel boomy everything went very smoothly. fast payment and great communication. would def deal with again A++++ Trader
    RUTGERS PAINTBALL
    TEAM BLACK CELL

2k2 black rat imp
    with iframe
    camo annoed toxic matrix 1of8
    silver nyx
    Red 05 Speed

Arrow Great buyer!

I sold a CP on/off ASA to paint magnet, he paid very quickly and was very patient. He even understood my shipping delay. Great guy to do business with, would highly recommend!
    Automag w/LVL 10 Mod
    Intelliframe
    14" Boomstick
    My AO Feedback

My eBay feedback

all around great guy, but isnt willing to shoot over 3 bps with an A4!!!. has an attitude and wont cuss you out even when overshooting him. Refuses to use his angel because the fps ranged -+20 and rocked his 68 mag to the end, even while playing against guys with timmies, dm's and eblades(hehehe)
    No really, this guy is the greatest. Lends me tools, very friendly, possibly the best guy I know in paintball. Has an anger problem with his co2 tanks tho(dan, you gotta let it go and stop beating your tank against the trash cans all the time)
    If ever I could put gold stars next to a guys name, the dealers(tuna, rogue, luke, etc) and this guy would get one. Very upstanding christian guy, honest to a "t". i dont think you could ever ask for a better guy to buy, sell, trade or play with.

did a stabilizer trade. Yadayadayada. Very very uber quick trade deal. I gave him cash(literally) and he handed me a stabilizer(again, literally)

great trader, good communication...I dunno what else to say other than I would definately do business with him again

He said his name was Daniel, but don't believe him, its really Peter, he just doesn't want people to know he's Spiderman

Again, I HIGHLY reccomend!!!

great seller

Just got a cocker and a HP tank from him. Communication was excellent, and the package showed up very quickly, and everything was as described or better. Very smooth transaction over all.