Thread: TheEmagGuy - Warning..

Thumbs down TheEmagGuy - Warning..

This guy has some negative feedback here on the forums, but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and trade with him as long as he sent the items/money first. Well I never got the items/money like he said (this conversation first took place around the beginning of the month, 3rd to be exact). I need the money from this sale so I'm putting it up on ebay and I'm assuming he doesn't want the item. I don't know his real name or any other info, so I can't post it here unfortunately, but watch out, it's my belief that he doesn't even have the items he was supposed to send or is trying to rip me off.
    My Trader Feedback
    It was the only tournament I've been to where they have more cases of beer than paint. - gimp

oops..
    Last edited by irbodden; 12-16-2002 at 05:23 PM.

Re: TheEmagGuy - Warning..

Originally posted by warpfeedmod
    Well I never got the items/money like he said
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

i got a PM from him.
    "I have cash in hands!

ill give u 550 for the black mag with tank in pic right now.

please let me know thats 50 less than what ur asking but its xmas common "

also, warp, you turned your messages off? i can't email you? eh??

i also have dealings with him. he offered me 400 for my RT

but would only except if i sent to him first. When i asked

for a 3rd party trade he agreed but only if it was through

a person on AO. My belief was that he was going just create

a new account. Well anyway if anyone wants his name and

adress i have it.

Just thought i would let u know.
    Dust Blue C&C Ir3
    Evollution II
    14 Inch .690 Titanium Dye Boomstick
    14 Inch .688 Dye Boomstick
    68/4500 Mac Dev Tank

Lone Wolf,,,please email me the info on TheEmagGuy,,,asap,,,i hope he is not the one in Canada for i just purchased an emag off of him. It sounds like him for he was wanting to buy a RT mag,,,please get back to me on this,,, jessierowe@hotmail.com

Yeah could you hook me up with that adress. I would like it in case it ever comes up.

email me and i will....im not ganna give any info directly on the forum

WAITING

I have done a deal with him and everything now seems to be in order, so i will get back to youz after the deal is final,, i was just worried for it took awhile for him to send my stuff but he was straight up with me, and gave me a great price, so i receive on Moday, talk to youz then,
    Last edited by RYU; 01-12-2003 at 04:01 PM.

just be careful....cause if u search around u can c he has alot of bad trade rep.

Question

Well, i got the e-mag today from TheEmagGuy, ,and it is very sexy, it was missing the safety pin in it but thats no biggy, and he is shipping that to me, so far i like it, haven't shot it yet though, but now i am happy, UP for Matt
    Last edited by RYU; 01-13-2003 at 06:04 PM.

Isn't it convenient how this new member with 12 posts conveniently vouches for him? The same way TheEmagGuy vouched for AGDRules...

------------------
    The Grey Trading List

GreyGoose, yes 12 posts here. I hope your not saying that my word means nothing. I mainly deal on PballCanada and just started to roam around this site cause of a marker purchase. I did get more problems with the items i purchased of TheEmagGuy but he seems more then happy to help out with some pay. Ill get back to you on this. And GreyGoossy,,,I'm as solid as they come when it comes to buying/selling. Lots of references and sorry i only have 12 posts here. Should not judge someone like that.

They all have similar IP's but they appear to be server assigned ones in a group called "...sympatico.ca". There are five or six people using this ISP. No way to tell. But they are all in Canada. Including RYU. And the other two as well. Thats all I know for sure. They may be seperate people or they may not be. No way to be certain with the kind of ISP they have. It's similar to AOL.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

RYU

Yeah i am a different person then TheEmagGuy, and NO we are not the same person or in a "clan" together,,lol. and yes we are from Canada. Why the fuss? I'm not here to protect anybody. I speak truth so please don't judge me just because we(TheEmagGuy and Me)live in the same country. Just caus he is a bad trader on here does not infect are whole entire country. So please do your cavity searches elswhere. I feel like a criminal,I'm just here enjoyin your site and getting more knowledge of the E-mag since i am having problems with it,and Goose,,,I'm up to 13 posts now,,maybe 14! I won't be doing any business in the US(currency/border hassles) so i will never have 1 reference from youz but it doesn't mean I have to be questioned everytime i write something on here. RYU (Jessie Rowe)

moose+boomerfoxtrot has more info on this emagguy

"You should buy my gun because I have 5000 posts that say I care."-AGD