Thread: Paintball banner on tv.

Paintball banner on tv.

A small ad in the AFL NY VS CHI footballgame. I couldn't read it, just saw the splat and paintball.
    [Something Cool is Here]

It's playpaintball.com

omg i just thought it said banned from tv... i had a heart attack there lol.
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

did you catch the bud light paintball commercial during that game? i cant wait to hear the moans about how thats going to "ruin" the sport.

Originally posted by logamus
    did you catch the bud light paintball commercial during that game? i cant wait to hear the moans about how thats going to "ruin" the sport.
    That commercial aired at the super bowl, and no one has moaned yet i think!!

chris

Mag_SEAL-6 Guest
    I expected people to start whining about how that super bowl commercial "made us paintballers look like a bunch of trigger happy rednecks" or something to that effect. I'm not surprised to see that no one has acted like that here though, people here aren't like that.

Originally posted by Mag_SEAL-6
    I expected people to start whining about how that super bowl commercial "made us paintballers look like a bunch of trigger happy rednecks" or something to that effect. I'm not surprised to see that no one has acted like that here though, people here aren't like that.
    Nah, it just showed a bunch of guys out for fun who...ahem...didn't quite grasp the rules of the game...

The ref was wearing eye guards (if not mouth or any other part of head), and MUST have been wearing something underneath the vest, otherwise that's gotta be the most times someone has been shot in such a short period of time...

...Well, that's not counting any time someone gets bunkered in tourneys.

AGD - "I WILL KEEEELLL YOU ALLLLL! then we love you long time...."
    quik -"10 round tubes and 1/2 naked asians? This cant be good."
    "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"