Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new pics of my gun

Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

hey i just need a omega rail

man this thing has come back from the past, i just noticed it. the title doesn't fit anymore, they aren't new pics anymore. some things i'm considering are a vert feed (but then it wouldn't really be a minimag anymore would it? seeing that the body is the only original part left), maybe a warp (gotta try 1 out 1st, if i do a warp, then i'll just get a minimag warp body) J&J edge kit, and a halo b....those are the things i have my eyes set on
    AIM- TheJester493 IM me some time

take a look at my minimag ....
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=64837

that is so much better than mine it isnt even funny but mine is still awsome by the way hows your richochet working for ya
    when the magma erupts say goodbye

Jester were you at Del Hobbies like two weeks ago?
    2 da k da 2 Timmah.

Oh..it shoots da 620:1 .No problemo.

these pics don't even do justice anymore, i gotta get new ones cause i have a couple things different now. but wobbles, no, i wasn't at Del Hobbies...i don't even know what it is, i'm in NY, not NJ

how fast is your gun? with the x-valve and the intellifeed

Mag_SEAL-6 Guest
    I'm not sure if you noticed the date of the last post here, but it's july 03. I'll answer your question though. The intelliframe doesn't increase the speed of the gun, just makes it easier to pull trigger faster than a stock single trigger frame. Xvalve is capable of 32 bps, but most get it to about 10-12 if they're fast. Hope that helps