Thread: Ryknow's feedback thread.

Ryknow's feedback thread.

Post feedback about me from trades/sales/buys.
    Morlocked Excal #EX00172 w/ eyes, SCM, Equation Barrel[/url]
    Click to see CCM J2 Autococking Marker
    Click for the BEST ano around!

Thumbs up

Great seller with quick ship and good communication. Would definitely do business again if the chance arose!
    team PAIN "it's not fun and games until somebody gets hurt."
    My AO Feedback

mh53eplt Guest
    would definately do buisness w/him again. Accurately described flaws in black HL/PR body he sold to me. Shipped next day

graced me with being able to buy a black omega rail from him, was packed excellently, will deffinatly trade with him again if the chance arises.!

thanks for the rail!

Great trader

Shipped as expected and items were in Pristine condition.. would trade with again if i had the chance.

Great seller! Really fast shipping and great communication. Thanks!

Don't know what happened. I purchase the intelliframe he had for sale here -
    https://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238152

I sent payment via paypal on December 28th, I recieved a pm on Dec 31st stating that he would ship the frame out the next day. I waited till 1-20-09 then I checked his login status and sent him a pm, he still has not been on since 1-1-09, I waited a few more days and sent a message via the e-mail service on AO. I waited a few more days and sent an email direct using his paypal e-mail address. No response to any form of contact. And still no online activity since 1-1-09.

I'm hoping that he's alright, but as of right now I am pursuing a refund via Paypal, so I'll see what happens.

Update - Tyler Shields AKA Ryknow never responded to Paypal after 10 days. I was only able to recover $12 via paypal. I don't know what happened to him, but buyer beware for now.