Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Official AO New England III **AGDJON IS COMING!!!**

ARRGH!

I won't be able to make it to the meet

maybe NEXT year...

sorry

sorry guys. i cant make it. neither can futermag owner. but you probably dont care.
    must learn to use pm's

"use a gd pm"
    DANSIM

I care

jon dont foregt to sneak me out an rtpro, and one of those new hats! um tom said its ok really

and for all you nonshoweruppers theres a special place in hell for you!!! j/k maybe you can make the next one but this may be your only chance to play with jon sooo maybe you guys could try a lil harder to make it?

I was thinking of possibly bringing my video camera to film some of the action and do something(or try to anyway )similiar to the AO TX meets. Anyone else think this is a worth-while thing to do or should I just play to my heart's content?!?

damnit.. i cant make it

my freaking team pulled a "pop tourny" on me, and i cant let them down

Where is everyone going!?! Get back here!

i'll still be there..... now about this no puddle thing dan.... we are all still holding you to it

I am bringing a video camera as well. I have a coworker coming with me too...she is interested, and has NO exposure to this sport. She is also older than most of you, so, dont get your adolescent genes all in a bunch!!
    But, she is interested, wants to try in out, and I am sure I can con her into taping and taking pictures! I will be there Friday nite...also registered at the best western. What time are we doing dinner? I am hoping 7 ish or so...let me know!!!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Yea, I found out that my friend can't lend me his video capture card, it's "too much of a hassle". Anyway. Glad at least one person is bringing a vid camera. Do you have any means of putting on the 'Net so we can all watch it?

Its a high 8...I have a program that can convert it, I think...but need a place to store it. We'll see what we get first. My cybershot can do mpegs too...so, maybe I can work that into there as well.

I will be there. I do have a question. Since I live only an hour away I won't be staying down the Cape. What's the deal if it's raining? From what I understand it's supposed to be raining all day Saturday into Sunday. Are there plans to call this off if the weather doesn't cooperate? I don't mind a steady drizzle, but hard rain all day isn't exactly paintballing weather. I'm hoping the weathers guys are wrong but it would be nice if you posted what your plans are in case of inclement weather. Thanks.

Good question. I say we still play. I haven't played yet. Have all the teams been made? I wouldn't mind jumping into an open pick up team or something. that would be cool.

Think about it this way. If it does rain, and the hotel is "right across the street" I would recommend bringing an extra towel and toiletries, I don't mind letting people borrow my shower so that noone gets sick when we wrap it up. Dansim, any other suggestions?
    FOR DEALER INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
    tech@airgun.com

"We came, We saw, We kicked its @$$!"
    Bill Murray -Ghostbusters -

"Who wanta some Wang???!!!"
    United Base Players An Online Gaming Community

I agree. I'm comming down reguardless but I don't think I'll be playing/paying if it's pouring rain.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

I am very sure something will occur. who's bringing the beer LOL

Originally posted by AGDJon
    I am very sure something will occur. who's bringing the beer LOL
    I can neither confirm nor deny that there'll be a cooler in the back of my car for apres' paintball activities.

TheTramp: LOL

oh, btw, for those that ordered items, cash will be ok

well, good to hear cash is acceptable. I am getting mixed weather reviews: I am gonna see about getting a tent thing today anyway, just in case.

Weather Channel Online has us at 40% chance of rain.

Still a couple of days for them to change their minds. I don't trust the 1 hour forecast, so the 5 day holds very little stock.

I'm all for playing regardless

OOOH OOOH
    NEWS FLASH!

If anyone has an extra drop zone style clamping drop to lend Mossman, Mossman would be eternally grateful and good luck will come to you and those around you!

PLEASE dont make me use the bent piece of metal and pipe clamp as seen here:

Jon you've got a PM regarding the emag

Exclamation

I'm not sure I like the looks of that rubber glove under/behind your cocker. What exactly are your plans for that

jon, teams will be made when i have a count when everyone has shown up, also ill be crashing with you friday night but my fiancee and i have a room at th BW for saturday
    i really dont have any plans if it rains i will be there regardless but i guess something will be decided when and if that point comes(knock on wood) and when did you send your guns i hop on monday cause nothing has arravied yet

Chris you bastard I was doing some polishing and I couldn't let the mean abrasive polishing compound get on my dainty fingers, how's that? EH?

I too plan on going down regardless of the weather. I mean come on, they're mags, they're the paintball equivalent of a Glock!

*Edit*: For those who don't remember, we were supposed to get rain for the first AO NE day; when we got there, it was warm and sunny out!
    Last edited by Remington; 04-23-2003 at 04:45 PM.

Originally posted by Remington
    *Edit*: For those who don't remember, we were supposed to get rain for the first AO NE day; when we got there, it was warm and sunny out!
    well that was actually the 3rd... the 1st 2 i tried to set up never got all the attention that they get now.....

granted they werent offical or anything.... guess i was ahead of my time.... again.... but i guess i can go along with this number system =)

and remmi is right... the 1st was supposed to have a rainy day but was a nice day instead... i myself am still looking forward to this... give me something other to do the ride my motorcycle... 1400 miles in a week is a bit much.... well i guess its time to take out my stuff and get it ready for this weekend...
    Virus, King of the Basement Trollz has spoken

Well, the Ice Pirate contingent is going to be a little smaller. Two of them just lost their jobs, and one fell off a roof.

They may still come, but most likely won't play.

Dansim,

Based on airline restrictions, I decided to bring everything with (sounds wierd right? Read on) because we are limited to the amount of weight in our bags, I firgured that when I travel out there, I will have more weight than when I leave. (based on the fact that products will be sold/offered as prize or the like). Sorry, I forgot to mention that to you. Expect a call from me today though

Jon

whoa, thats bad luck. damn glad im not part of your team...

one of'em fell off a roof you say? He alright?
    "The Fine Print: Discontinue use if your eyeballs suddenly get way smaller."

oh and if anyone has an extra gun they can lend me with a tank thatd be greatly apreciated, 4 you see i have none

Dansim i've got a merlin cocker coming in the mail tomorrow, like i said it's yours if you want it.

Jon, consider this a reminder! . I'll call later on today though.

Pray for some SUNSHINE guys.