Thread: A few emag questions

A few emag questions

Alright I got myself a warped lv10 emag and finally got a chance to play with it last weekend. I was very impressed. Few things. I chopped a couple times or got a break w/e so I was wondering what is the best way to adjust the lvl 10 as it was installed when I got the emag so I don't really know the procedure. Other thing is does anyone know where I could get a blade trigger as I have seen a few people with? Also what is the deal with having the quick disconnect fittings going to the valve? Is that just so you can easily take apart the gun? Thanks
    2k2 Tricked Impy

Also does anyone know of anyone making/selling new grips for the emag? I'd like to get ahold of a blue one.

There's a thread floating around here somewhere about tuning LX...

As for Grips, etc..

http://www.frymarkdesign.com/

As well as, LoadSM5 & Shartley here on AO...
    I'm way too old for this ****.

First, check if the balls are breaking due to chops or just barrel breaks. You can adjust the level 10 bolt setup to eliminate chops but not barrel breaks. Barrel breaks are affected by paint to barrel match, velocity, weather, brand/type, barrel flaws, etc.

If the gun is firing reliably with the level 10 and there are no leaks but you want a softer push on the ball then put the next longer spring on the bolt and adjust your velocity adjuster up accordingly.

See instructional videos here for installation help:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=44178
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.