Thread: ULE Emag questions

ULE Emag questions

Well I'm trying to comprise a list of "weight saving" components for my Emag. ... I love the WARP setup a LOT and now that I'm getting into tournys I wanna start dropping some ULE in there to try to drop the weight just a bit

I know that the ULE Teardrop body is coming out from AGD

What else is there for the Emag? and where would I get them in the near future?

I know of a few offhand, but looking for a list of your suggestions.

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

if you want to keep ur current emag you could get a ULE body when they come out, ULE bodyrail and a ULE frame. down the road you mayt be able to get the xmag body kit.
    Email Adio755@Hotmail.com AIM Adio755
    The PB Trading List

Re: ULE Emag questions

Originally posted by digitard
    Well I'm trying to comprise a list of "weight saving" components for my Emag. ... I love the WARP setup a LOT and now that I'm getting into tournys I wanna start dropping some ULE in there to try to drop the weight just a bit

I know that the ULE Teardrop body is coming out from AGD

What else is there for the Emag? and where would I get them in the near future?

I know of a few offhand, but looking for a list of your suggestions.

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    losing the halo on the warp setup... pointless if you ask me
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

I would PM tunaman

I'm going ULE on my emag. Just got my ULE Emag rail in on Thursday and it lost A LOT of weight over the stock. They hogged that thing out so much it almost feels flimsy. I believe that Tom states on the web page (in the online store) it is 3.6 ozs lighter.

This, combined with a Xvalve (weight savings of 3ozs) gives you close to half a pound. To hit the mark precisely you might need a ULE frame - which to me looks cooler, but I don't think it shaves much weight off.

Next add the no-rise to dump the warp (I'm still not used to this idea and as a hard-core warp user this might not stay) and theres another good chunck off, until the aluminum bodies are out.

If you buy the ULE rail keep in mind 3 things:

It's unpolished and tooling marks abound - I'm not sure yet what to do about this.

It's un-finished - so anno is going to cost on top of the $80 price tag.

Don't do what I did and forget to buy the barrel bushing.

All in all, when I'm done "upgrading" the Emag I paid $995 for (got one the first Pevs got in stock when the yfirst came out) I'll have invested:

$325 Xvalve (Keeping the stainless for "insurance.")
    $80 for ULE rail
    $140 for ULE frame
    $225 (guess on aluminum body)
    $770!!! (Yikes!)

This won't include the anno

Oh well - it is all in good fun

-Calvin
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

Re: Re: ULE Emag questions

Originally posted by LaW

losing the halo on the warp setup... pointless if you ask me
    Actually ... I put the HALO on because of 2 reasons.

1) Durability: I got tired of replacing Revvy shells ... and I really dislike the EgoII design (just personal preference).

2) Body Change: I am getting a No-Rise body for when I dont want to use the Warp or when I need to take the Warp off and the Halo is the best performance with the No-Rise and the ROF of the Emag

Sincerely,
    Dave K

140 for a ULE Frame? I would like to know where you are gonna buy that one? I think they are more like 200
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart