Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas Texas AO Meet in March - Tom Kaye is Coming!!!

Dallas Texas AO Meet in March! GUESS WHAT TOM IS COMING!

Yeap, it's finally time to organize. Another Texas AO meet, this time we're rocking the Dallas area! I've talked Richard who runs Fort Paintball and he says that they'll be happy to have us!

The website is here check it out for field info, maps, etc. ASK myangelrocks about waivers!. If you cant get your waiver before you head out, dont worry it wont be a problem.

They have 4500fills and covered staging areas. They sale food and drinks. They also have 2 lego fields (10man,7man), hyperbarrel field (10man), Spoolfield (7man), Airball (5man), plus a big rec hayfield.

They rent out M98's For those of you without a marker or those taking someone without a marker.

Hotel info - finally(sorry)

As it turns out, the field has worked out a deal with the hotel, as long as you say your with "Fort Paintball" they give you a discount from 70 to 50 per room(I believe for a double). The deal was made with Shirley who works at the hotel. All the hotels info could be found here.

Our AO deal is $15 per person(fee/air/BYOP) and Draxxus(mid bore) for $55 a case! (they also carry inferno)

Remember the normal price is 20 for fees plus 65 a case of paint - they are cutting us a deal so let's give them a good day of business, of course you dont HAVE to but if at all possible, buy field paint...

Remember the rules, refer to this post for the latest info, it will constantly be updated. Don't forget the important things like - maps, chairs, masks for ppl who will be watching, signed waivers if your under 18, and barrel condoms. We'll have some sort of name tags to help break the ice between AO'ers who havent met.

Post how many people you will be bringing. Let's try and keep this organized. Let us know if you need a ride hopefully someone coming from your area will have room.

Post if you are going so we have an accurate list. Dont just show up(remember our discount depends on the number of ppl attending). Our current discount is for 50-75 people, if more end up going our discount may increase!

Another reason to get your lazy behinds over to this meet!!!! Thanks to our VERY gracious leader, Mr. Tom Kaye, We will be raffling out 3 BRAND NEW AGD WARPFEEDS at the end of the day! That's it ladies and gent's, this meet is looking to be our best yet! Pack your gear and pick a date - AO is going to FORT PAINTBALL! (be sure and thank Tom!)(in order to be eligible for the raffle, you MUST have an AO account, you must have your name on this list, you must play at least part of the day, and you must be present during the raffle(we'll call everyone before it's done towards the end of the day) any change or exception of the rules may happen at anytime without notice and are to be considered by Tom, Clare and myself.)

Thanks to AO's very own datapimp69 we've got more last minute prizes to raffle out!

datapimp69 is donating 3 of his AO q/d drops for us to raffle! These drops are worth 50(+5shipping) a piece! The winners will get to choose a color, then after the meet I will send the names and addresses to datapimp69 and he will mail them out!

If you havent seen these puppies, check them out HERE!

Remember, the same rules apply as with the warps(see warp raffle rules). Everyone Thank him for his kindness!

He told me that if you dont have a flatline you can have the option to wait for the dovetail ver that is comming in a few weeks.

As always at AO Meets, I will be doing free repair/tune/install on any AGD gear you are having trouble with.

TOM KAYE(AGD) IS COMING!
    I already talked to the field and we have it reserved for Saturday the 15th of March! Thats the only day Tom could make it while we could reserve the field. Tom wants AT LEAST 100 people to show up so lets not let him down! Drop everything and get ready who knows when he'll be able to make it out again! This meets guna ROCK!

list of AO'ers going. ( **maybe's)
    Tom Kaye (AGD)!
    Havoc_online
    Capoeira
    TXStorm
    Sir Chopsalot +2
    matt0000
    SI|ENT|3O|3 +1
    irs709
    Daroach +1
    postitnote(Leslie the Camera person)
    Jon/xpm
    ttoad4000t
    ben_JD
    Aliens-8-MyDad +1
    UTLadiesMan
    Cryer
    Klay01
    CDAWG
    sk8dood
    El Gallo Negro
    NiteWolf1138
    wes
    Paintmanmike +1
    LeF_11 +3
    chuckxster3000 +2
    Converted2Mags +1
    myangelrocks +5
    nicad +2
    Arowmic
    logamus
    vf-xx +1
    golobeno_soqoloma
    CRiZO
    rjvemt1
    maximum
    Trench_Riader +2
    RexTheKing
    kosmo
    Phat John +3
    tayior7
    Draven-Crow
    isaaclim
    Snappy(Fri night/Sat. morn)
    rbreding
    CoFFeY[NiTrO] +1
    DarkOre
    Marek
    sereignity_31
    Retro Boy
    danielgleason
    savethebird
    EnW

Arman/xpm **
    -Jôker- **
    abrewin450 **
    langrage **
    MaChu **
    ricktex **

AO Army mission: TK leading the way.
    Friday night - take over a resturant in force.
    Friday late night - conquer the hotel lobby.
    Saturday morning - ride in force to the field.
    Saturday all day - rule the fields and let Fort Paintball the We are an Army.
    Saturday night - Show up in force yet again to take over another poor unsuspecting target.
    Sunday - Post our hearts out on how we owned fellow AO'ers

For those of us who will be hanging out on Friday, we will be meeting in the hotel lobby at 6pm. We will wait for others while we hang out and decide on where to go eat, we'll probably be looking to head out from the hotel for food at around 7:30pm. For those who end up getting there just after 7:30pm, we will tell the counter where we've gone to eat. Afterwards we'll be heading back to the lobby for some late night paintball chit-chat for those getting into town late at night. We'll be heading out to the field as soon as it opens.

GOTO THIS THREAD FOR OUR PIF(pay it forward) pile of goodies! ADD stuff and ASK for stuff!
    Last edited by Havoc_online; 03-13-2003 at 02:26 PM.

hoo ha! another close ao day, well i will probably be there. my spring break is from march 10th-19th so there would be my free days...and the weekends of course

edit- oh man i just read their site and they sell chimichangas! i have to go now
    Last edited by Sir Chopsalot; 02-19-2003 at 10:07 PM.
    I chop no more thanks to level ten!

SWEET! chops if i still have a gun in march were goin!!.... oh yes by the way check out my gun for sale in the markers forums (shameless self advertisement)

hey curtis, i am really interested...i don't think im doing anything during spring break, it would be great if we *may* be able to get a ride. just hit me back. really interested if we can get a ride...thanks.
    -sebastian

matt you can use my shocker if i buy it if you dont have a gun

Me and my Xmag will be there ....

100% sure if its on a weekend.....
    25% sure if its on a weekday ....

and its ABOUT TIME!
    Black CnC Xmag Serial #XT00210

I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, we will serve the 'mag

Click Here to AIM Daroach...

hey wuz up guys...
    ill try to get the AOerz in this area over their...
    so far i think i can get maybe 4 or 5 to come...

Arman/xpm
    Jon/xpm
    TXStorm
    Expalien/XPM
    ttoad4000t
    Aliens-8-MyDad
    AssassN

I will be there. My vote goes for Saturday the 22nd or Saturday the 29th. My spring break is March 17th-21st. My schedule is wide open so I can make it on any of those days, or any weekend this month.

Everyone be sure to bring chairs and tables if you can. Forts "staging area" is 6 short tables. Most people end up setting up in the back of their cars. Oh yeah, and bring shin/knee pads if you have them. For some reason, the ground out there seems really hard to me and it hurts like hell when you try to slide w/o protection :o

It's going to be another great Dallas meet. Can't wait to see all the new faces!

GZ REPRESENTIN WOOO!!!!
    Last edited by TXStorm; 02-20-2003 at 08:00 PM.

TXStorm-can you represent dont mean jack crap to me...

ttoad4000t and i will be representing the AKA ViKiNg

Expalien/XPM will be representing his x mag...
    so it will be a good day
    for all of us and alot of good competition

well damn, if Expalien/XPM and I can make it, then it looks like the Xmag will be very well represented.

That makes 4 of them....

w00t w00t w00t

Daroach-its just a regular mag with an x-vavle in it...
    srry i should of made my self more clear...

hey bring that free flow with eblade with you
    so i can try it out
    thnxs

I will be going if its on the weekday unless I have soccer practice. Where ranked 14 in state yea!!!!!!
    My feedback:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58378

Good traders:
    Boomerfoxrot-mxpxpunk1220-Faber-covadsucks-chocker1050-pntballgunz-IcantBelieveit-tunaman-rdb123

Horrible Trader:
    PAINTBALLSUCKA

i MIGHT be able to make it if its during m spring break, and if i have cash and a ride
    Good Traders- obsolete898,jah871,ß.C.
    AO member 4 life
    Member # 268
    E-mail-sublime698812@hotmail.com
    Aim-Joker2268
    "Not everyone makes up useless crap about penguins and pastries all the time" - Thordic

Originally posted by Jon/xpm
    hey bring that free flow with eblade with you
    so i can try it out
    thnxs
    sorry bro, i sold it, i had to get to my Xmag

we've got our first update.

PM everyone you see on the boards that's from Tx. that isnt on the list or hasnt posted, let's try and make sure everyone who can come does! (those coming from Louisiana try and get a hold of ppl that would come!)

If enough people come, I'll try and work on getting us a suprise.

ben_JD Guest
    Saturdays work best for me. You guys decide the date and I'll try to make it.

Should have a shiny black X-Mag by then, too.

**edit**any weekend in march is good for me... just not 8th and 9th so plan acordingly im going to this one and its gonna rock!**/edit**
    omg im sooo going..... im gonna try to bring some friends (chuckxster3000 and wicky weir)

My spring break is March 10-15... so anywhere around there, and I'd probably come. (90% depends on money :P)

BTW, I went to this field over x-mas break and it was pretty decent. (and close to my house! mwahahaha)

If it's later in the month or on a weekend I'll be able to attend.... Chalk me up as "maybe".

ooh im soo excited

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

Originally posted by Cryer
    If it's later in the month or on a weekend I'll be able to attend.... Chalk me up as "maybe".
    MAYBE?? MAYBE????

watttt???

Since you started this "Hey Texans" thread, you got all of our attention, then say MAYBE???

BAH, You can't miss the party, there will be 3 CnC Xmags there, and am sure one of us will let you shoot it, possibly use it in a game.

Havoc put him up as a definate!

If it's before the 21st, then I can't come. At all. That weekend is good, and I could probably get a day or 2 off that next week in March with less of a problem. It all depends on the date. Trust me dude, I want to go as much as you guys (I've never been before). My job is just constricting for the next month...

Im still excited...

-edit-Again, weekends (22nd, 29th) would work better for me, but after the 21st I could probably get the day off...
    Last edited by Cryer; 02-20-2003 at 07:05 AM.

Just got an email worth mentioning... (highlighted in red)

sounds like fun, ill see if i can get CDAWG, and a few others out there. cool cool.
    AIM: Chester108

I can make it the weekend of the 17th or the weekend after that. I think it is like a 5 or so hour drive. Just give me a date and I will try to make it.
    "Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one. And they're all different."

SAAWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

A free AGD warp feed just for me!! w00t w00t

I am claiming one of them for my Xmag

and thank you TOM KAYE!!!

I'll try to make it... If I can get the days off from work... I'll put it in advance
    "May your life be long and useful like a roll of toilet paper."
    We'll see if I can get out there. Gonna have to see what things are like in the 'old dusty wallet.

NiteWolf1138

I will be in Fort Worth in mid March on a courier trip. If the timing is right, I'd love to make it.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

OMGOMGOMGOMGogmomgomgomgogmogomgomgomgomgomg

i could maybe go... anyware from the 16-24th because its spring break. my mommy said that i might could go, but i need an exact date!

daroach, if im there, you and your xmag are going down
    fool!

I'm in as long as its not March 2nd, that would interfere with my other hobby, karting.

It should be the most Mags I've seen all at one field in DFW for a long time, not to be missed. I have not played this field either so that adds more goodness to the mix.
    Automag, Level 10 Upgrade, Intelliframe, Extended Power Feed, ANS PhaseII Regulator body, Smart Parts 14" All American, ACI Bulldog HPA, 12V Revolution, and lots of paint!

31. Posting Permissions