Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas Texas AO Meet in March - Tom Kaye is Coming!!!

St. Patricks' day is Monday March 17. That is the only date I could make. Of course I don't live in Texas, so it is entirely up to you cowboys/girls to decide

Shiat.. this is my home turf, I will be there! Richard and Gerald of Texas Storm designed the fields, and I helped build each one. Trust me guys, these are quality made, and mirrored to the inch. I'm there every Sunday, and usually Saturday, so deffinetly count me in. Any questions about the field and I'd be more than happy to fill you in. Peace!

Spoons
    Life is fun, live it up.

Im in, 10-16th is best for me...

My Feedback

Good Traders: B.C., RogueFactor, Tunaman, Hawpunch, TXStorm, Blade, T_Type, Mossman, johnny_g_1405, Load SM5, sicones, projectexodus, azheat99, gcube, JadedT, A 10Bando, beefstew, Jon/XPM, fenris69, Riot[Z-Grip], N_R_Z, AssassN, lgavin, and (surpisingly) AGDRules!

info on raffle:

(in order to be eligible for the raffle, you MUST have an AO account, you must have your name on this list, you must play at least part of the day, and you must be present during the raffle(we'll call everyone before it's done towards the end of the day) any change or exception of the rules may happen at anytime without notice and are to be considered by myself and Clare.)

Keep the posts coming! Everyone Thank Tom and AGD!

I've heard a lot of great stories coming out of these Texas AO meets, I might just have to stop by and see if they're true or not.

If I can convince the wife to pay for the airfare, I'm definately in for a weekend date, preferably a Sunday. But until I start begging and pleading, put me down as a "maybe".

I'll also run it by the rest of the Pride team and see if we can get a few more guys down to play.

Lata!

Awesome! Maybe this will encourage even more outta staters to come!

Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie
    I've heard a lot of great stories coming out of these Texas AO meets, I might just have to stop by and see if they're true or not.
    HA....riiiiiight.... all us Texans know yer kind, you just wanna come so you can try to get a free Warp feed.

pffftttt...
    Black CnC Xmag Serial #XT00210

I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, we will serve the 'mag

Click Here to AIM Daroach...

i think march 15-16 would be the best date plz no weekend before this! unless its the 1-2....

HA....riiiiiight.... all us Texans know yer kind, you just wanna come so you can try to get a free Warp feed.
    Scooter plays for AGD pride (which is factory sponsored) therefore doesn't need a "free warpfeed" and wouldn't be eligible anyway. Anyway, It would be awesome to have him come down to our meet.

best time for me would be during spring break.. any time in there would be fine. CDAWG was really pumped up when i talked to him.. im sure i could bring him and a few others from beaumont.
    AIM: Chester108

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Scooter plays for AGD pride (which is factory sponsored) therefore doesn't need a "free warpfeed" and wouldn't be eligible anyway. Anyway, It would be awesome to have him come down to our meet.

OHHHHHH....so he MIGHT come down for a texas sized *** beatin.

oh yeah, that's a great way to welcome out of staters to our meet

Do you plan on actually playing this time around?

Originally posted by Daroach
    LOL, are you joking? I'm sorry but you are not one to be talking smack. If he does get a beating, it sure as hell won't be from you (Bring on the competition baby. I'm starting it a month early)

EDIT: omg w0000000t @ first post update
    Last edited by TXStorm; 02-20-2003 at 08:48 PM.

Big sigh

I wish it were the next weekend; I'd be there with bells on. On the 15th there's a big big formal dinner for the Air Force Association. I'm an Air Force Cadet, and it's in my best interest to get to know the big brass that will be there. Poop! Maybe I can do a cameo...
    Early to rise and early to bed may make a man healthy but socially dead.

[screams like a little school girl]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH[/screams like a little school girl]

I'll see what I can do to make it. I'm broke. But hopefully I'll somehow get a little money between now and the meet.

EDIT: Would anyone be kind enough to lend me a back-up?

I have to sell my e-mag like before next month. And might not have a gun.
    Last edited by CoFFeY[NiTrO]; 02-20-2003 at 09:43 PM.

maybe

I might be able to go. Depends on if I have any money. So put me down as a maybe.AIGHT!

CaPoEiRa quote:

Do you plan on actually playing this time around?
    ouch. But yet so true....

I can probably make it along with 3 other people , put me down for a maybe (if there is such thing) Im pretty close to that area and I planned on playing at that field sometime during spring break anyhow , so this might just work out perfect.

Sounds like there is gonna be good competition there as well so hopefully I can hang with my pulse...

~LeF_11
    How many paintballs , stacked on end, would it take to get to the moon?

Bad Traders:
    Ken Thom aka gatotsu , milibanshu AOL: sex me now plz
    PbKiCkSaSs6

My Trader Feedback

Originally posted by langrage

ouch. But yet so true....

ya know, how i get aimed for such aggression is beyond me, Langrage, you would be better off finding a woman.... so go...

TXStorm and Capo: i said texas sized *** beating, but yet i didn't mention or imply that it would come from me. so POO.

As for these random IM's from people claiming they will/want to bonus ball me (you know who y'all are) BRING IT.

'nuff said

count me in

il bring 2

i cant wait to meet you Tom

AAAAHHHH... im there unless VERY VERY extenuated circumstances arise... which will not happen... forget that tourney... im there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Converted by Aliens-8-MyDad and
    chuckxster3000

dont forget, inorder for your friends your bringing to be eligible for the warps, they've got to join AO and have thier own names on the list.

LeF_11, it would take 21,933,303,652.173913043478260869565 paintballs to reach the moon.

I might be going ( this is darkore)

wes: Thanks for that random fact. Why was it addressed to LeF_11?

CaPoEiRa and langrage: /me high-fives both of you.

Daroach: /me raises hand. lol

EVERYONE INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT PLAY PAINTBALL. And be sure to NOT have them sign up for AO. More chances for me to win a warp ($100 says Curtis disqualifies me for saying that.)

Originally posted by TXStorm
    EVERYONE INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT PLAY PAINTBALL. And be sure to NOT have them sign up for AO. More chances for me to win a warp ($100 says Curtis disqualifies me for saying that.)
    ATTENTION: there are only 2 warps left, i had to slip some cash to curtis so he would rig it to where i won one for sure

Originally posted by Daroach

Ha! I'd love to come down and get a Texas sized *** beatin. Me being from the flatland, I havent had one of those before.

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

Anyway, It would be awesome to have him come down to our meet.
    Thanks Capo! So far, I've asked Allen (Chupas2) and he's a definate possibility too. Go ahead and mark him down as a maybe.

Since the event is on a Saturday, we'll need to fly down Friday night after work. Is there a place where we can bunk for the night or do we need to ask the friendly airport personnel if they might happen to have a few cots they could spare? A local hotel or even a very gracious AO host would be great!
    Last edited by Scooter/Cootie; 02-20-2003 at 11:51 PM.

i already spoke to daroach this morning, but i'll be there and i'm bringing about 5 people. correct me if i'm wrong, but we're going to meet at fort paintball on the 15th, not fun on the run?

BTW what's this bonus ball thing daroach was talking about?
    Last edited by myangelrocks; 02-21-2003 at 12:24 AM.

Dude!
    Screw what I said earlier! I'm THERE!!!!!!!!
    My little brother wants to come too, but I just need to make sure that there will be rentals available for him.

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-