Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

cant go my gun part didnt come back yet

me, walker, and automan

also play at the siege paintball, we usually practice there
    snoogans also plays at the siege paintball and bfg with us, he lives in Hartford
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

My Feedback

Waukesha(South East, near milwaukee)

Paintball Sam's is the best. Paintball Daves is alright. i played a tourny at the outdoor field and it wasnt that great. The indoor is good for beginner, or CQB.

Thanks for the update Nick O Time

silentdeath55 - Your on the list. Welcome to AO
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 09-07-2003 at 01:57 PM.

For all you AO PIE REVY members, there will be a PIE Orgy at Paintball Sam's Fall Big Game. sneakyhacker420 is supposda be bringing the pie. I will let you know the details as soon as I get them.

RicK... The welt that i got from Emo turned yellow.

Mukwonago Those Who Know' Wish they Did'nt
    Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
    RicK... The welt that i got from Emo turned yellow.
    Welt!! I thought that was a Tatoo!! I knew it would turn All the pretty color's of the spectrum
    I was gona ask if you got a picture of it?
    Going Up Nort dis weekend! See ya in a couple of week's.
    Rick
    FSE-LX No-Rise, Halo B, TL63 Trigger, J&J EDGE Set

CHUFF CHUFF!

Great Trader's The Frymarker {Grip Gurl}, Timmy63, SteveD, SHartley, More to Come?

Wish I did, I got no camera round the house. Matt asked if had a pic too. Anywho, have fun up north.

I WANT TO PLAY!!!!

geez I have a wonderful SFL that has been collecting dust for MONTHS.... it really stinks losing a job and finding one after 5 months.... Anyone want to buy it? lol like that would ever happen

I was wondering if anyone was going to shatnerball and needed a ride? I would be willing to carpool 3 people including myself... Well I will check back her somday, I have not been around for months

My AO jersey I ordered in MARCH has still not come and I am getting fed up with that company.
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

I give ya a cocker, an A-5 and 300 bucks for it. I'm serious. Anywho, I canceled my jersey order a long time ago, they never made it after a month so I decided to not go thru with it. Me and automagfreek are going to shatnerball, but my dad is going as well so we have a ride.

Happy 13th Birthday penguinepunk555!

Well I just got my shipping conversation today so after lets see I ordered it last week of march and will get it 2nd week of July... very very poor business and I never plan to order anything from them again.

I bet ya if you had a team order of jerseys and stuff you would have gotten your stuff right away. They seem to cater more towards teams. Just look at there site and the IAO jersey deadline.

yeah I realize that, well I mean if i was playing IAO like i had wanted to I would have needed the jersey right away...

I never expected a 4month wait thats just wrong... especially after i was called 3 times over the time period promising the jersey was going out that week

Man o man, did anyone else notice that who ever is posting events for BFG never gets a single reply??? I just thought that was pretty funny

COME PLAY AT BFG WITH ME

I PLAY EVERY FRIDAY 6-11

but its true, i do play every friday and it would be nice to meet a few AOers there, i've already met Snoogans, Festus33, and Nick-O-Time

possibly more...
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

I might, no guarantees though.

I used to play there a lot but only because it was winter. I quickly got sick of the place and its inconsiderate staff. As well as some of the attitudes from many that played there all the time. See me at bfg again? winter perhaps, when I can go have a fun time at a field that I actually enjoy? I will not be going to BFG to play unless its the only option.

I feel the same way about Blackrain Paintball here in Racine, that place sucks so bad. No good lighting, all cement floor, bunkers are pieces of crap that you can actually shoot through. It's rec ball, but indoors. I broke the p/f of my RTP there way back in Feb cuz the floor is so darn slippery.

IMO, one you get to know the staff and regular players at BFG, you really get to like the place

BFG got a gaziebo lately and clean the floors every day before open play starts

then the refs lay down fresh sawdust, and voila! no more slippery crap on the floor

At Blackrain, they decided to use cat litter/oil dry to use on the floor. There idiots there, I swear.

Muahahahaha!! I finally have more posts than Rick!

Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
    IMO, one you get to know the staff and regular players at BFG, you really get to like the place

BFG got a gaziebo lately and clean the floors every day before open play starts

then the refs lay down fresh sawdust, and voila! no more slippery crap on the floor
    Oh I got to know the staff... and I got to know people that were regular players and had it buddy buddy with the staff. They all treated rec players and those that didnt' play there all the time like crap. I had about 6 bad experiences there and I will never play there. Getting to know the staff has nothing to do with it. As for the floors, they were fine when I stopped playing there since they started doing that cleaning prcedure and crap when I stopped playing there.

I will throw out a question here:

Why would you play indoors in the summer?

Granted you are in Whitefish Bay, which is a short jump west to Germantown. But playing outside is far better when the weather is nice.

The one thing that always upset me is that there aren't any really close outdoor fields near the Milwaukee Metro area, other than Sam's. Sam's is fine and all (Bar Wars always makes for a GREAT Thursday), but as they say - "Variety is the spice of life!"

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am. It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get...

I play indoors usually on Wednesdays and Fridays only cuz its air conditioned. I'll play outside when its not so hot out, like the last two weekends have been.

IAO Pittsburgh

Anybody From Wi. Need A Ride Too Cranberry for the IAO? I'm leaving Milwaukee around 9:00-10:00 A.M. Thursday Morning, I have room in the Van for up too 3 people. If you're interested in sharing a ride, Let Me Know no later than Tuesday Night! Contact Me by P.M.
    Rick

Can anyone who plays Bar Wars give me a nice update on the season thus far?

Originally posted by alkafluence
    Can anyone who plays Bar Wars give me a nice update on the season thus far?
    Half way through, Sniper's are up by 475 point's over Grim Creepers, Pure Juice is sitting in 3rd with DoughBoys right behind them in 4th. Unstable Finally broke into the positive number's, They went from -210 to 45 in one night! They'll probably get Most Improved Team just for that.
    Rick
    Sniper's

Oh Yeah I accidently shot Steve last Thursday :o :o

You shot Steve? Not somewhere lame like in the butt or maybe a nice nasty tatoo welt on his shoulder???

Originally posted by FESTUS33

Half way through, Sniper's are up by 475 point's over Grim Creepers, Pure Juice is sitting in 3rd with DoughBoys right behind them in 4th. Unstable Finally broke into the positive number's, They went from -210 to 45 in one night! They'll probably get Most Improved Team just for that.
    Rick
    Sniper's

Oh Yeah I accidently shot Steve last Thursday :o :o
    Thanks for the update... that's typically the way it was every season I played. There were 2 teams that pulled away for 1st and 2nd, and then 2 teams that were close for 3rd and 4th. However, at mid-season things were usually a bit closer.

How many teams this year, and has the attrocious "old F" been placed back in the middle?

In case you are wondering why I'm asking... I loved playing Bar Wars every summer, but that's kinda hard when you move half-way across the country.

FROM THE WI

UltimatePaintballer- Richfield, bfg
    My Setup:

Blue 2k3 V/F Cocker14" JT 2-PeiceShocktech PneusDye 2X Trigger FrameNW 5" Spoon DropJAM BoltCenterFlag 68/4500

UltimatePaintballer, your on the list.