Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

actually, that plum. not pink.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Not cool enough for the purple, its the new man color.

still here, rocking out.. enjoy..

well the 32nd brigade is coming out there soon

thats who my bro is going with
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Stay safe and we are waiting for your safe arrival home. cant wait to play a little pb with ya.

awesome, ill look for him.
    yea, im goona try to get back into woodsball alittle, im goona pickup a tippmann Alpha Black, mod it alittle and a piranaha USP. gotta get out and use the 06 borg i picked up and never used yet..

Alpha 5000 pounds black is what it should be called. You really want a nice automag/milsim marker, when you get back I will hook you up with the by buddy Rick, his web site.http://www.reapercustompaintball.com/guns.htm
    Trevor has picked one up and its a real m4/ar15 shell around a automag valve. Also his new thing is a5 barrel threads. So it wont be much different than what your carrying over there except the ammo. Stay Safe

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    Alpha 5000 pounds black is what it should be called. You really want a nice automag/milsim marker, when you get back I will hook you up with the by buddy Rick, his web site.http://www.reapercustompaintball.com/guns.htm
    Trevor has picked one up and its a real m4/ar15 shell around a automag valve. Also his new thing is a5 barrel threads. So it wont be much different than what your carrying over there except the ammo. Stay Safe
    those rock, ive seen them before, but i was going for price range, hell if i could, ide build an automag M-14, i even had most of the parts but got rid of them, but i cant afford it, cant justify that much $ compared to a $150 AB, but thanks alot tho man, those are sweet guns and ide love to stay in the mag family.
    Last edited by rifleman wi; 02-18-2009 at 03:25 PM.

My name is Max, I live in Milwaukee, WI.
    I currently own a ULE'd minimag
    I paintball at BFG in Germantown, Paintball Dave's in Milwaukee, and The Siege in Mukwonago.

Cool another player to add to the ranks. We should do a bfg meet up soon. Some warm indoor. Anyone been to BFG lately? What was it like compared to 3 years ago? Do they still use wood shavings when the floor gets slick?

talent show was last night... took 3rd had a blast.. pix to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    Cool another player to add to the ranks. We should do a bfg meet up soon. Some warm indoor. Anyone been to BFG lately? What was it like compared to 3 years ago? Do they still use wood shavings when the floor gets slick?
    I had been there 3 weeks ago. I saw a tourney before playing some good old rec, and I was impressed by the reffing. They still use the wood shavings, lol. One of the refs stopped me and complimented my mag .

Those wood shavings and the yellow paint mix together and get everywhere. I'm hoping on getting a bunch together to go up for my bday on a Wednesday in March sometime(hoping on the 25th). They also got girls in for free and 10 dollar entry on Wednesday nights. I will post an exact day when I find out my hours from my new job.

wel after looking over alot of stuff, im just goona mod a noxx stock to fit under the rail and keep my minimag RT theme

Cory Skibba
    La Crosse WI
    Hidden Valley Paintball
    Team Akkadian -Special Forces Member

Paintball Sam's is re-opening VERY shortly under new management and owners. new name is Breakaway Paintball (www.breakawaypaintball.com)

ALSO!

to anyone interested in supporting Painball Sally's, our shipment of shirts have arrived!

$19 for your choice of either tan shirt with camo lettering, or black with white lettering. both shirts look very sharp!

(cell phone pic makes them look not so good... i promise they are MUCH MUCH better in person!)

Last edited by trevorjk; 05-05-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    Paintball Sam's is re-opening VERY shortly under new management and owners. new name is Breakaway Paintball (www.breakawaypaintball.com)

ALSO!

to anyone interested in supporting Painball Sally's, our shipment of shirts have arrived!

$19 for your choice of either tan shirt with camo lettering, or black with white lettering. both shirts look very sharp!

(cell phone pic makes them look not so good... i promise they are MUCH MUCH better in person!)

i wonder if i could get away with wearing one of the tan ones under my ACU's....

its a lighter tan, not the ACU tan

DEATHSS
    Milwaukee
    Paintball Sams AKA Breakaway Paintball

Hey Guys!Check out Combat Cave Paintball In Sturtevant.

Friday The 8th Is An Open House From 5-9pm!
    Right Next to Farm And Fleet In Sturtevant!(on the Right)

Tony
    Last edited by AnthonyDStone; 05-07-2009 at 09:32 PM.
    Stony undefined

to everyone on Myspace.

www.myspace.com/paintballsallys

BE OUR FRIENDS!

DO IT!

<br /><a target="_blank" href="http://www.myspace.com/paintballsallys">http://www.myspace.com/paintballsallys</a><br />

I'm in Maplewood, MN but I play at Splat Tag in Wisconsin (not far from Hudson)

Do you guys know how much they are going to change Sam's....I wonder if they will take some of us old refs back....

Quote Originally Posted by Automagsam
    Do you guys know how much they are going to change Sam's....I wonder if they will take some of us old refs back....
    I doubt it, but if they do and dave and everyone else are back i'll do it, it was a fun summer.

Probably Not

They are all From Chicago,I Don't think they'll Be very Wisconsin Local Friendly,But that's Pure speculation.They might be Cool And take us back.I For one was one of thier best refs In a While as Were The Other AO'ers Here!If anyone wants to play in Kenosha County Get Ahold of me!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    its a lighter tan, not the ACU tan
    Maybe I Could Dye one ACU Tan!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    They are all From Chicago,I Don't think they'll Be very Wisconsin Local Friendly,But that's Pure speculation.They might be Cool And take us back.I For one was one of thier best refs In a While as Were The Other AO'ers Here!If anyone wants to play in Kenosha County Get Ahold of me!

Tony
    Yeah I actually contacted them and they are going to be giving me a call so lol. Hope all goes well.

From the Email I got back from them, they seem like nice guys. I inquired about bringing back Ghillie suits, paint prices and member prices. They are all for bringing back the Ghillies as long as their insurance company ok's it. No word on prices or actually opening date. I had to send an email through here as all the other email addresses posted on their site don't work.