Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,771 to 1,796 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

65ish and Sunny For Saturday!See you guys There.I Might not be there 'til like ten though.

Tony
    Stony undefined

I'll be there around 9-ish
    Superbolt

Despite my gun trouble today was awesome, using fast gun again was fun, although playing pump didn't do much for conserving shots for the most part, but then again i also wound up taking covering positions since not many others took up the task. I really wish i didn't have to go back to school, i really want to play more.

Right,Wish I Could play more also,But the Festy Season Awaits!

Tony

If anyone is looking for part time work we would like to hire more referees at Breakaway Paintball in Racine, WI. We are accepting applications this Saturday and Sunday from 1pm to 4pm.

hey ive got a XL airgun designs grey sweatshirt if anyone in SE WI would like to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverEater
    hey ive got a XL airgun designs grey sweatshirt if anyone in SE WI would like to pick it up.
    Dude, your still alive!! Ill take it, ill be in wi next weekend.

damn man im leaving back to hawaii this wednesday, gotta head back to iraq at the end of the month

Oh yea.. im resurrecting this one.... Anyone still play? i havent played on a regular basis since 2005, but somehow i keep buying parts to build different mags... just cant completely quit i guess.. only 1 month left in the desert...

I'm in the same boat. I've been wanting to play for a long time now, but just haven't had the opportunity.

i went a few times during the 4 years ive been in Kansas, but most of the fields suck. Plus alot of the players now a days are really cocky kids who don't like to lose, or complain when you over shoot them, but the game before they wiped your shot off and played on.It really took alot of the fun of speedball out of it for me, i did however enjoy a few of the woodsball fields here.Its just not the same as Paintball Sams or the Big Games used to be, i miss those days...

Quote Originally Posted by JoshK
    I'm in the same boat. I've been wanting to play for a long time now, but just haven't had the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    i went a few times during the 4 years ive been in Kansas, but most of the fields suck. Plus alot of the players now a days are really cocky kids who don't like to lose, or complain when you over shoot them, but the game before they wiped your shot off and played on.It really took alot of the fun of speedball out of it for me, i did however enjoy a few of the woodsball fields here.Its just not the same as Paintball Sams or the Big Games used to be, i miss those days...
    Yo buddy, I haven't seen you in like forever. What is it army,wife and kid for you now?
    I haven't played probably since 05 myself. All the emags are gone, but I kept the red splash RT and the minimag. The Mini needs some tlc and the RT might be operational. I don't know. I haven't dusted them off in a while. The tanks may or may not be still in hydro. I never used them since the last time they were. If they style are they are close, so I'll have to do it again.

I think Mukwonago is still in operation, but I know Chad closed Lake Geneva. Doesn't really matter, since I'm as poor as you were, the last time I saw you. I'm not really working and finishing up my associates in criminal justice. I'm hoping to be accepted into the police academy this spring. I get that all out of the way and at least find some reasonable work, hell yeah, I'll find the time to play again. I'm pretty sure all my Dye gear is a little too small, but maybe I'll squeeze into them.

I'm 38 years old in the spring. A day of paintball will most likely do me in. Don't ask me to dive into bunkers! If I'm going play again I'll have to have to play smarter, not harder these days. Maybe woodsball before I'm ready to swing back into speedball. I'd like to play again though. The Edge is right across the road from Blackhawk Tech were I go to school there in Janesville/Beloit. I'm not even sure it is open, but It's tempting to swing into my old stomping grounds to find out.

Look me up when you're back home. Maybe we'll be able to work something in to our schedules, and play some ball.

Chris

yea man, its been a long time. its still Army, but im divorced now, have a daughter, but she lives with her mom in CA now so i barely see her.
    ive seen your morlock emag floating around the BST the past month, i was tempted to buy it, that thing was a machinegun. i sold the mustang a while ago, i now have an 08 WRX, which is alot of fun. still have my M1, and picked up a M1 Carbine over leave this summer, still no M1A yet, goona get a scout eventually. i currently have my 06 Cyborg, a TacOne i had luke do some work on for my woodsball gun, a Minimag Pistol and a ReTro-Hyperframed Minimag, all that barely get any use. i was going to play at Breakaway when i was home on leave, but the weather was too crappy. definatly if im in town and wanting to play, ill look you up, take care man!

yea man, its been a long time. its still Army, but im divorced now, have a daughter, but she lives with her mom in CA now so i barely see her.
    ive seen your morlock emag floating around the BST the past month, i was tempted to buy it, that thing was a machinegun. i sold the mustang a while ago, i now have an 08 WRX, which is alot of fun. still have my M1, and picked up a M1 Carbine over leave this summer, still no M1A yet, goona get a scout eventually. i currently have my 06 Cyborg, a TacOne i had luke do some work on for my woodsball gun, a Minimag Pistol and a ReTro-Hyperframed Minimag, all that barely get any use. i was going to play at Breakaway when i was home on leave, but the weather was too crappy. definatly if im in town and wanting to play, ill look you up, take care man!
    Sorry to here you don't get to see your daughter much. That really does suck. Military marriages have a lot stacked against them and that is a fact. I have a hard enough time holding friends, I never even bothered to date much. The only girl I was serious about seemed to like her X a little better than me. That was the end of that, but not before she tortured my soul.

I wish I had my Emag back. I really did put a lot into it making it a one of a kind and as modern as could be. It was a fun maker. If I did it again, I'd build a Tac-Emag. Upgrade the sofeware to like what I had and trick it out for woods/scenario games. It might happen. Being single has It's perks.

BTW you'd love my M21. $6700 into that rifle. It's a beauty and she does shoot. I took me a while but I got a US optics scope riding on it. It's nice. You'll love shooting it. Pictured was the day I got my Badger rings so I mocked it up for the photo shoot. Front ring was one notch off, but I fixed that when it was officially mounted and the bipod was replaces with an Atlas bipod recently.

Well off to work, but yea, look me up. It would be nice to even crack a cold one and compare notes. Catch you later...

Chris
    Last edited by REDRT; 10-02-2011 at 07:17 AM.

yea they do, it does suck alot, but hopefully it will work its way out. yea, i was kinda thinking about putting my hyperframe on my TacOne for scenario games that allow burst and stuff. i got my AR finished last year, working on a BCM Lowered 14.5" this year with an aimpoint M4 ontop, should be fun, and messing around with my Mossberg 590A1 alittle also. that M21 is beautiful, looks like alot of fun.Take care man.

yea they do, it does suck alot, but hopefully it will work its way out. yea, i was kinda thinking about putting my hyperframe on my TacOne for scenario games that allow burst and stuff. i got my AR finished last year, working on a BCM Lowered 14.5" this year with an aimpoint M4 ontop, should be fun, and messing around with my Mossberg 590A1 alittle also. that M21 is beautiful, looks like alot of fun.Take care man.
    I've got 1911s to work on. I'll save the SBR project till I have a badge. Then watch me apply for them tax stamps. ; ) See you when I see you. Hopefully it is sooner than later. Be good...

We have a regular group that plays at action packed, breakaway, and apocalypse. I'm the only one in the group that shoots a mag but it would be nice to see a few more guys out on the field using them. I have a classic automag rt (antique) that took more money to get working than I bought it for but I love the thing now. Come out and play with us sometime... Look for the group called the Bomb Squad, we are all friendly.
    #16 - Team Flying Balls
    Sponsored By: Apocalypse Paintball

Hello all....... again.

Figured I check in, haven't been on here in about 4 years I want to say hello. How you all been?

Double Post.

I have a box of what I call Paintball junk. I have no need for it or time. Its free, you must pick up from Hartland.

Anything good in there?

PM'd, In your area..

Anything good in there?
    Depends on what you think is good? LOL its old stuff I know that but I haven't opened it for years, the box is marked Paintball Crap. Getting sick of moving it around the storage locker and someone would put it to good use vs. me holding on to it collecting dust.

Box is gone. Yeah more room.

Back from the dead. What local milwaukee fields are still open?

Boneyard paintball and brew city come to mind

Is their still a good amount of WI paintballer's on here?