Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Well, I'm more of a woodsball guy so not so excited about hyperball

I'd say my favorites right now are probably double ridge, barrel field and center fort in that order. The other fields are good too though. Don't really care for campground but I think it is setup well.

I think they are all in pretty good shape it's just nice to change it up sometimes (like the bear pit + nic game this weekend)
    Superbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Well, I'm more of a woodsball guy so not so excited about hyperball

I'd say my favorites right now are probably double ridge, barrel field and center fort in that order. The other fields are good too though. Don't really care for campground but I think it is setup well.

I think they are all in pretty good shape it's just nice to change it up sometimes (like the bear pit + nic game this weekend)
    Yeah totally agree, and not too long ago when me and Snoopay700 got to play they did Double Ridge and Barrels combined...AMAZING.

Dead Wood Needs The Most RIGHT NOW,But Double Ridge Could Use a Lot Too,Bear Pit and Nic are next and Lastly Barrels and Red Fort.They all need Brush Clearing but I'm Talking Bunkers Made.On the Far End of red Fort there is a Bridge we STARTED and never finished,I think we could make it awesome really easily,I Think the starting barrel is like 30 feet too close for the game to play correctly and I Would like to build sort of a "Base" for each Starting area.

I REALLY Want to get Bear Pit in Order Personally,But I Think it should be permanently combined with Nicaragua.Between the two you could have plenty of dry building area and some good terrain!

My Favorite Field is Definitely Nic,But it needs Some Work.Right now it more like Nikki-ragua,Very Dirt Poor.

Tony
    Stony undefined

Bear pit and nic combined is definitely a good field, just depends how it is played... I don't think the 'place your flag' system will work very well long term cuz everyone will put it in the woods hut or in the stilts hut... but the concept is great.

Thats Not what I Was Saying Really at all.The Flag Stations Would Be In VERY Different Places.I Would Put one on the far end of Bear pit on the Hill,And The Other one at the hill on the other side of nic,At the parking area End of Nic.The Fight would then be Hill To Hill Through Town,And There would be more dry areas to build new buildings on!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    Thats Not what I Was Saying Really at all.The Flag Stations Would Be In VERY Different Places.I Would Put one on the far end of Bear pit on the Hill,And The Other one at the hill on the other side of nic,At the parking area End of Nic.The Fight would then be Hill To Hill Through Town,And There would be more dry areas to build new buildings on!

Tony
    Yeah, that'd be fun.

Dead Wood Needs The Most RIGHT NOW,But Double Ridge Could Use a Lot Too,Bear Pit and Nic are next and Lastly Barrels and Red Fort.They all need Brush Clearing but I'm Talking Bunkers Made.On the Far End of red Fort there is a Bridge we STARTED and never finished,I think we could make it awesome really easily,I Think the starting barrel is like 30 feet too close for the game to play correctly and I Would like to build sort of a "Base" for each Starting area.

I REALLY Want to get Bear Pit in Order Personally,But I Think it should be permanently combined with Nicaragua.Between the two you could have plenty of dry building area and some good terrain!

My Favorite Field is Definitely Nic,But it needs Some Work.Right now it more like Nikki-ragua,Very Dirt Poor.

Tony
    Only problem is due to building codes we can't really build anymore huts. We can as far as I understand, take down old ones and rebuild them but that is one of the problems the field has run into, so we kinda get around it with bunkers from tree branches and barrels.

Cool man, I just got done pimping my mag out, got my new rail and ASA.. just have to get it all powdercoated matte black now.

BTW you see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEdCO...layer_embedded

pretty awesome
    looks like i missed a good day, but i was the one at Action Packed Paintball. Least i got to here my sexy voice on the cell
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEdCO...layer_embedded

Here is the video the Bezerkers made of you guys playing this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by wimag
    looks like i missed a good day, but i was the one at Action Packed Paintball. Least i got to here my sexy voice on the cell
    best day I have had for a while that's for sure

Building Codes Should have nothing to do with it,They're not permanent Structures.On top of that,the owner of the land WANTS anything we build to stay when the field leaves,At least that was a condition for Sams.

Anyhow,If that's the case,That would blow.Not sure how long I Could stand playing that field the way it is now.When I Worked for Sams,Codes and permits were never brought up,Regardless of what We built.

Tony

Building Codes Should have nothing to do with it,They're not permanent Structures.On top of that,the owner of the land WANTS anything we build to stay when the field leaves,At least that was a condition for Sams.

Anyhow,If that's the case,That would blow.Not sure how long I Could stand playing that field the way it is now.When I Worked for Sams,Codes and permits were never brought up,Regardless of what We built.

Tony
    I think that's mainly because nikki didn't care. There are building codes and if the field is found breaking them it can be shut down fast.

A few notes:

First - I am actually going to play for the first time at Breakaway this Sunday. We are going to bring back "Shoot the owner" or something like that. There will be prizes for keeping me alive and prizes for shooting me. I know it's last minute notice but that is how my life is. Prizes will range from one year memberships, paintballs, and maybe some cool paintball stuff. I have a whole warehouse of cool stuff. This Sunday will be the test to see how it goes.

Second - I told the town that I would not make any major changes. I told them I would not build anything huge without their permission. Fixing things that fell down is ok. Adding non permanent structures is ok. I don't see why we can't put up some more huts in Nic. They are not permanent.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I know I have said this before but I really appreciate all the support you guys are giving me. Whether it is here on this forum, telling friends about us, helping out at the field, or just being a loyal customer. It really means a lot. You guys are what really make this field great.

The Youtube video is awesome! Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

See you guys on Saturday and Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by BreakawayPaintball
    A few notes:

First - I am actually going to play for the first time at Breakaway this Sunday. We are going to bring back "Shoot the owner" or something like that. There will be prizes for keeping me alive and prizes for shooting me. I know it's last minute notice but that is how my life is. Prizes will range from one year memberships, paintballs, and maybe some cool paintball stuff. I have a whole warehouse of cool stuff. This Sunday will be the test to see how it goes.

Second - I told the town that I would not make any major changes. I told them I would not build anything huge without their permission. Fixing things that fell down is ok. Adding non permanent structures is ok. I don't see why we can't put up some more huts in Nic. They are not permanent.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I know I have said this before but I really appreciate all the support you guys are giving me. Whether it is here on this forum, telling friends about us, helping out at the field, or just being a loyal customer. It really means a lot. You guys are what really make this field great.

Wait what?! This sunday?! Argh, why couldn't it be next sunday when i would be back to pick stuff up and could probably play for a bit, i mean how often do you get to shoot your boss? You'll have to let me know how that goes for you mark.

A few notes:

Awesome then! Yeah tony just said it was cause of building codes, cause it would be cool to put some better huts up lol. Oh and I hope Ryan, Ralph, and then get a hold of you or something...wait i didn't say that, don't shoot me reffing, Tim is not off limits though.

Sunday?? Awww.. I play on Saturdays! Can I shoot you then? I still want that NIB Emag you said you have laying around....

Sunday?? Awww.. I play on Saturdays! Can I shoot you then? I still want that NIB Emag you said you have laying around....
    Back off, it's mine! In fact i'll get my pay docked if i can get that thing.... just sayin mark.

I'll also Be there Saturday,I Can't Get a babysitter on Sundays.
    Expect to see me an hour early,I want to get a bit of work done on the field before we play.

Tony

Side note:Has Anyone Gone Out to White Fort(Northern End of the playing fields)?That can be a very fun field!Only needs a tiny bit of work!

Probably not going to give away the e-mag this weekend.

Expect to see me an hour early,I want to get a bit of work done on the field before we play.

Tony
    That's great. Thanks Tony.

No,Thank You Mark.You've been nothing short of Heroic to our little paintball community and you've been treating us great!WE APPRECIATE THE WORK!

Tony

Tony

Side note:Has Anyone Gone Out to White Fort(Northern End of the playing fields)?That can be a very fun field!Only needs a tiny bit of work!
    Far fort's top floor fell through......so yeah. That needs some work.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopay700
    Far fort's top floor fell through......so yeah. That needs some work.
    Not to mention the 8 foot tall grass surrounding everything out there, unless mikey hit all that stuff.

Mike mowed the 6 foot grass all down around the white fort and the hill leading up to it a few weeks back. The top sides and railing fell down on the fort. The floor is still good. Haven't figured out how to get supplies out there to fix it. The only way I see is to drag by hand for now. There is no way to get a vehicle back there. I haven't bought the wood to fix it but I could do that right away if we could get everything we need out there. I guess we would need a generator for power saws also. Still a lot of high grass between white and red fort. Very thick stuff.

Mike mowed the 6 foot grass all down around the white fort and the hill leading up to it a few weeks back. The top sides and railing fell down on the fort. The floor is still good. Haven't figured out how to get supplies out there to fix it. The only way I see is to drag by hand for now. There is no way to get a vehicle back there. I haven't bought the wood to fix it but I could do that right away if we could get everything we need out there. I guess we would need a generator for power saws also. Still a lot of high grass between white and red fort. Very thick stuff.
    Yeah we should def get that going I don't mind dragging the stuff away on sunday if there is time with whoever, cause I'm assuming Saturday is going to be packed.

Oh and can you bring those Proflex for me?? just pm me how much they would cost or what not.

Yeah last I Seen It needed a new rail On the Stairs leading up to the top.
    To Get vehicles out there we just need to bulldoze some gravel or dirt over the bridge and rebury the corrugated thats under it.Then a Truck can drive back there like we used to do for big games.Anyhow,If you want we can check it out saturday morning before everyone gets there.

Tony

Probably not going to give away the e-mag this weekend.
    I figured as much, just wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten

when is the fall big game planned for? if there is one?

I hope to see everyone at Breakaway Sunday (tomorrow) to shoot Mark the owner. Us Refs won't get a chance, so add a couple in for us....I never said that...

Breakaway Paintball

Today Was VERY Fun,Can't Wait to play again!

Tony

www.breakawaypaintball.com