Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

to you festus i ment .30 cal or over and yes its an M1A, just said M-14 cuz most ppl dont know waht a M1A is also 30 06 is 7.62x63 thought i might add that and i do know some about guns i just ment to say something else

Mukwonago Those Who Know' Wish they Did'nt
    N.P. Bro
    Just the Gunsmith in Me coming out!
    Been working on EMO's Govt. Model Pistol tonight
    {1911-A1's Rule Baby!}
    I think He'll be Pleased with the Feed Ramp Job!
    A.O.'s Mad Gunsmith

Dude, EMO has one of those?!?!

i was thinkin of bein a gunsmith eyther in the army(has a diff name) or after i get out and hell yea m1911-a1 does rule ohh and is no one generous to donete me a lil paint for one game maby i should put out a collection bucket and ring a bell u guys are goona be on my HS tv station and on cable, you'l be famous

Dude Emo Has More stuff than You can Imagine!
    Everybody should have a Gov. Model
    It might keep Me in Side Job's

Rifle
    I'm pretty much Self Taught as far as gunsmithing{Army Slang is Armorer} Fixed My first gun 33 yr's ago when I was 10 yr's old {F.N. Manufacture Browning A-5 Shotgun} that gun still function's Perfectly to this day!
    Firearm's are just Simple Machine's, Understanding what make's them Work is the biggest part of the problem. Once you got that the rest is Easy!
    B.T.W. I make My Living as a Machinist, Gun's are just a Passion I have Never been able to set aside

B.T.W. I can Probaly Donate a Pod or Two, So you can Play.
    Rick

yea thats waht it is armoror, and thats cool, i work on my M1 sometimes (dont really need to tho its a exelent solid reliable weapon anywars) and i learned to feild strip it and put it back togeather fast the first day i got it, guns are also a passion of mine.. -Jeremy

Edited above Read bottom of post!
    See You tommorrow!
    Rick

thanx alot rick your so nice, and if you decide to rip at the range with your mag for me to tape, ill let u use some of the Black rain big ball i have since its not pb sams paint.. again thanx.. i would buy just 500 rounds but i had to buy christmas presents and just bought my mag not to long ago .. thanx again -Jeremy

Looking Forward to meeting Ya and I might even play a game or two, But I will definetly be dumping some Old paint at th range tommorrow anyway's. The FSE-LX Rock's even if I've only got 2.1 software {Shot Buffering? We Do'nt Need No Stinking Shot Buffering!} It's all in the Flick of the Wrist.
    Rick
    B.T.W. I'm pretty Easy To Find, I'm The ONLY Guy With an A.G.D. Jacket, Plus it say's Festus
    on the right breast
    see ya there
    Rick

Oh yeah, he sticks out. If you miss him, you should be shot.

Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
    Oh yeah, he sticks out. If you miss him, you should be shot.
    That's Why I'm You're Friendly Neighborhood Armorer!
    If You miss Me I can Shoot You!

ROFLMFAO!!!!

lmao automagrt i guess i shoulda been shot then, i did miss him, sorry festus i prolly walked past you 4 or 5 times when u were in the building... too bnad more ppl didnt show up today tho.. video should turn out good n e ways..-Jeremy

i came soo late. but i still got to play a few games after you guys left

Originally posted by rifleman wi
    lmao automagrt i guess i shoulda been shot then, i did miss him, sorry festus i prolly walked past you 4 or 5 times when u were in the building... too bnad more ppl didnt show up today tho.. video should turn out good n e ways..-Jeremy

My knee is really bruised up now after the drive home. SFL is working great still though. Thanks for coming out to those who were there ON TIME
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

at first i couldn't come because i got 2 d's and 1 f on my progress report.believe me i would have been there at 9:00 if i was able to go right away. but then i whined enough and my parents let me come

and you guys should take your sigs off from now on after you have already posted in a thread. cough cough "frost"

ya i shot chops up real nice a couple times on the hyperball field to make up for all the *** woopin he missd

AIM: stix1385

yea you lit me up after i already called the shot on you. lol. my fingers are bleeding

and yet you are still typeing

hey i love how every one left as soon as mike showed up i thought it was halarious
    Last edited by Methylphenidate; 12-14-2003 at 07:35 PM.

so it was a good thing i didnt come

i still got something out of it my dad was sorry for making plans that broke mine so we went to bfg and he bought me a proto jersey and pants it came out to lik 120 lolol he thought that it was only going to be like 50 bucks for all of it
    dont make me use my steathly ninji ways on you!!
    Mags dont break stupid people break them!

KORN RULES OVER ALL
    paintball sams may 31 ao meet my mom tells the Pride and Tom "now dont hurt my baby" thats what moms are for!

good traders: paintballer187 blakdragon21 shrapnel

I wanted to come so bad. I just had an early Christmas get together with my aunt today, so now I have money, but its to late now.

Everytime I go to Sam's, the refs will not play hyperball because they are too lazy, or they say there are too many people to play hyperball. That is one of the main reasons why I go there. I love that field. Sounds like you guys had fun, I cant wait until we go again because I will for sure be there.

well its true. when we get a lot of walk ons its not fun to play hyperball beacuse there are not enough bunkers for everyone. but i usually try to get my groups out to the hyperball field because its a new experience to many people.

that is one reason i cant wait until we finish the next hyperball field next to the one we have right now.
    then we will be able to take down the barrier between the two and play larger walk on games out there.
    generally if you are a walk on, and there is a large crowd wait it out towards the end of the day after people start to leave we can get a game out there
    thanks alot to everyone from ao that came out today
    personally i had a blast and i hope you all did as well.

I had a blast, well for the only game I played atleast. Stupid Reg seats. Now the thing is fine. I guess it just doesnt like the cold.

i definatly think that we should do it again in the spring maybe when it is warm out. so more people will show up.

cough*big game*cough

5 months... were running late on starting a thread arnt we RT???

Nope, too early for that one still.

Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
    Nope, too early for that one still.

You can make a thread for Valentines day massacre