Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Ditto. As soon as I get a date, its going up.

hey yall!

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...48#post1189348

tygers video thingy is going to be at bfg on the jan 10th so go there and tell him ur going its 10bucks to get in and all day air u can read the rest of the info there im to lazy
    dont make me use my steathly ninji ways on you!!
    Mags dont break stupid people break them!

KORN RULES OVER ALL
    paintball sams may 31 ao meet my mom tells the Pride and Tom "now dont hurt my baby" thats what moms are for!

good traders: paintballer187 blakdragon21 shrapnel

I dunno if I can take off from reffing at BlackRain to get up there for the vid. But yes, go to it guys. If Tyger is doing it, its gonna be darn good.

EDIT* - Spelling corrected. I suck at spelling

OoooOooo....I got a DVD player and the Scarface Box Set DVD for my birthday!!
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 12-15-2003 at 10:07 PM.

i went out and got the scarface dvd box set the day it came out. i love that movie. the the special edition is wicked awsome. youll love it, atleast i did

by the way how do you put the ao wi thing in your sig.
    i thought that someone asked that already in here, but i looked for it and could not find it. if someone could tell me how or direct me to where i can find out that would be greatly appreciated.

AIM: stix1385

Tyger couldnt pay me enough to even get me out to BFG haha
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

Methyl - Go to your user cp. Access edit profile. Go down to edit sig and copy and paste this url into your sig box:

https://www.automags.org/forums/attac...&postid=916392

After you do that put [IMG] in front of it and [/IMG] after it. That should produce AO-WI in your sig.

Originally posted by LaW

You can make a thread for Valentines day massacre
    Valentines day massacre? Whats that? Sounds like fun

thanks for the help AutomagRT1483
    st. valentines day masacre is an outing at sams in the middle of february its always alot of fun.

Too cold for me yet.. Unless this keeps going the way it is. We wont even have a real winter, and it will start getting warm after this month..

but that would be cool because we could get more playing in

law come on its only 10 bucks to get in and free all day air u got to come!!!

but if u dont i see how it is your just scared to play me

oohhhhhhhhhhh
    that sounds like a challenge your not gonna let that go are you law. youth is talking smack you best put him in his place

face it law wont come to bfg if im there hes just scared he just knows that i can take him anyday in anyway

bahaha

He wouldnt stand a chance.

prove it and come on out to bfg im sure we could have a little 1 on 1 of me kicking ur butt

frost you want to edit all your posts and take the out your sig. it takes up too much darn space

o yea and happy b-day

hey frost ill warn you now i played the man hes got some skills

yeah frost why wont you go to bfg anyways?

oh and by the way im looking for 2 players to play the free 5 man at bfg with my team only need 2 players will take anyone lol well they gotta know what there doing... must pay for own paint and have own ride but will meet up in the parking lot before play anyone interested?
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

hey ill play and i got a buddy that will play as well.
    that is if you still need players..

hey im going even if law doesnt show

and please law having skill is nuttin short of a joke
    hey and the 5 man when is it ill do it if i got the money by then i just need a date

hahaha im 16 i get my dads 1979 MGB!

WE HIT 500 post!!!!!

alright

hey is there anyone interested in starting a field in sheboygan county? there is an old senty food that closed down and would make a great indoor field. we have all the plans in our head all we need is some helpers and some financing

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    hey is there anyone interested in starting a field in sheboygan county? there is an old senty food that closed down and would make a great indoor field. we have all the plans in our head all we need is some helpers and some financing

I could probably easily fund a project like that however the payoff would be questionable. Where in sheboygan is it? I guess I could look into it. However starting an indoor field in an old sentry food store is going to be a high risk investment.

Originally posted by trevorjk
    yeah frost why wont you go to bfg anyways?

oh and by the way im looking for 2 players to play the free 5 man at bfg with my team only need 2 players will take anyone lol well they gotta know what there doing... must pay for own paint and have own ride but will meet up in the parking lot before play anyone interested?

When is it?

it would be in Kiel. if youre worring about marketing, 20% of my home town school paintballs (thats only 40 people) i know about 60 people in plymouth that paintballs, and i know about 40 that live withing a mile of the field location that would be regulars on the field (or so they say... you know how that goes) in my head i have the layout of the field all except the positoning of the bunkers i would love someone to help me with that. i would see about getting some dealerships and creating a pro shop. i know someone in plymouth that has a good connection to get paint for 20$ a case so i figure on makeing some profit by getting him involved. i work with a buisness major who is in his senior year at collage who would become involed in this toot sweet if i could get it together. refs are no problem. i know a bunch of people i could train who would accept payment in the means of free air and field fees. and i hava a few construction friends that i talked to that would help me install cat walks for audience, video, and maybe ref use

he he he well thats what i have out of the top of my head and what i can remember. i would definatly want automags as the field renatls, so that i can get them out into the public eye more.

and the name...

"Pride"

whadya think

Originally posted by LaW

When is it?
    jan 18th... talking to a guy now may not need 2 more but ill keep you in mind law.

and as for the feild you do know that tile in the store will never hold up and be way to damn slick so that would cost alot to replace... you may be able to just tear the tiles up and have a rough enough surface to use... and usually in the stores those isle racks are mounted to the ground wich could also create a hassle when setting up the feild or even make it easier it all depends on how the things are set up... but a nice sentry could be a sweet place to play as long as the floor isnt slick and easy to run on and the feild fees arent so high i would play there alot

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    it would be in Kiel. if youre worring about marketing, 20% of my home town school paintballs (thats only 40 people) i know about 60 people in plymouth that paintballs, and i know about 40 that live withing a mile of the field location that would be regulars on the field (or so they say... you know how that goes) in my head i have the layout of the field all except the positoning of the bunkers i would love someone to help me with that. i would see about getting some dealerships and creating a pro shop. i know someone in plymouth that has a good connection to get paint for 20$ a case so i figure on makeing some profit by getting him involved. i work with a buisness major who is in his senior year at collage who would become involed in this toot sweet if i could get it together. refs are no problem. i know a bunch of people i could train who would accept payment in the means of free air and field fees. and i hava a few construction friends that i talked to that would help me install cat walks for audience, video, and maybe ref use

he he he well thats what i have out of the top of my head and what i can remember. i would definatly want automags as the field renatls, so that i can get them out into the public eye more.

and the name...

"Pride"

whadya think
    It depends how many people you would be getting involved in the startup and stuff. For me right now it would be a bad investment, but depending on some **** it might work who knows. I already have a dealer account with National Paintblal Supply. I can get a skid of paint (good paint) which comes out to 20-25/case. I also get dealer pricing on markers etc.

I might be able to do jan 18th but probably not, it would depend on a lot.

As far as slippery floor is concerned I would just lay down in the entire floor either very fine gravel (awesome to play on) or even very fine dirt.... We are not talking about covering the entire floor inside. Depending on the size you might be able to make 1-3 seperate fields and you would have to allow for large staging areas, pro shop area... etc.

yeah i was thinking about it... and yes you should tear the tile up whether you want to or not... cuase under the tile is a rough cement wich would be alot safer then the slick tile... but im sure that would be easy to do just a little time consuming and since the store is pretty old im guessing the tile should come up fairly easy