Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

well what cn i do to make this a good investment for you? and i was planning on covering the floor with something. tearing up the tile will give you more grip but it will make it sore on the knees. maybe ill just offer a pair of knee pads for each player.

email me a price sheet at law@wi.rr.com outlining what you estimate the initial startup costs to be including building rent, products etc... I will take a look and think about it.
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

you know if your just renting the facility you may not be able to do any type of construction in there building so if your just renting you might want to figure out what you can do to the building other wise it would be worthless to jsut rent and do nothing on the inside
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Originally posted by trevorjk
    you know if your just renting the facility you may not be able to do any type of construction in there building so if your just renting you might want to figure out what you can do to the building other wise it would be worthless to jsut rent and do nothing on the inside

Purchasing the building would be stupid. When renting it you will still be able to do construction, but honestly there isnt much construction that would be required.

This would be something I would be interested in but two things hold me back

1) Distance, it is kind of far for me (30 min +)

2) I have a lot of other responsibilites including college, job, other sports I play frequently. Sleep!

Also I guess

3) You are guranteed not to make money your first year.

LaW has responsibility? J/K

ill see what i can do about the price list. can you pm me your phone number?

1)saukville... uh thats about an hour and a half if you go east till I94 and take it north, then you wanna take the Hwy 57 turn off to plymouth. then you take the Turn off for elkhart lake and road america. turn again north when you reach a stop sign. the next stop sign is a block from where i live... keep going and its 2 more stops ahead. so yea about an hour and a half

2)oh yea i know the feeling. UGH!

3)i kinda figured that... which is why i found a good way of doing this. they have that security area... well i dont really need a giant over looking place with 2 way mirrors so i plan on putting an apartment for me and my best friend up there

do you think that a cat walk above the field would be a good idea? i can probably build one that people watching can go up on. better then low bleachers
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 12-18-2003 at 06:18 PM.

would it be better to find a compressor that would go to 4500psi or a bunch of scuba tanks that i would just keep refilling

Well, well, well, Pie Rev is finally gone. Its amazing that they are really saying a lot of junk about cphil over on their little forum. Do they realize that it was Army that deleted the thread??? Nope. I mean really, cphil is trying to keep this place civil all all you do is become complete idiots about it all. Im glad Pie Rev is gone. I took the time to personally leave once the new thread was up and I'm happy I did it. It sure went to junk in a hurry thats for sure. Then that idiot called AO a hellhole. That really got me ticked. Oh well, Pie is gone. Good riddance!

But on the other had, Im really pissed at them. I was on the verge of breaking 2000 posts, but no. They had to go and mess it up. Thanks alot guys. Really.

ok yeah dont bring it over here now....

but definatly a compresser cuase it would only save in the long run althought the start price is high it will pay for its self in the end and then some granted nothing goes wrong with it... sure scuba tanks will make you money right away but your profit gain off of the tanks would be less then the compressor

but then again it depends on how long you want to go with this feild plan compressor for long haul scuba tanks if your only open a year or 2

thats my suggestions anyways

I was ranting. Leave it be as it may.

trevorjk
    dude no offense or anything, and im not a business major
    but who in their right mind opens a business with the plan of only being open for business for a year or two.

BTAutoMag
    when people come to get air fills many expect a full fill.
    with scuba tanks you will only be able to fill a couple tanks all the way. and as for that you will be limited to the total number of tanks you can fill between each scuba fill.
    what i am trying say in my rambling here is that if you have a field that wants to make money you are gonna need a compressor

just my 2 cents on this topic guys

AIM: stix1385

well literally didnt mean a year or 2 but more of just an example. but you never know it depends how long the lease or rent is for

Oh well, Pie is gone. Good riddance!
    me too? I dont not like anyone, unless they dont like me.

edit> i still dont know why or how the thread got trashed.. i was gone for a while :\

Who here owns a gz timmy? Or was giving me crap about only having played at one tourney, which so happens to be the place i ref at, on my forum? Did it ever occur to you that we all have jobs outside of paintball that require more attention than tourneys? I dont need that kind of junk there. Im trying to keep it peaceful. Who ever it was PM me or send me an E-mail with an apology. I will go to a mod here to check for an IP address match if you dont. I already warned the Pie Rev Forum Admin about you as well.

well anywho on a lighter note i had a dream where i was at school and i got in a fight with a teacher and out of nowhere i bust out the biggest a$$ rocket luncher in the world and blow the ***** out of my teacher
    dont make me use my steathly ninji ways on you!!
    Mags dont break stupid people break them!

KORN RULES OVER ALL
    paintball sams may 31 ao meet my mom tells the Pride and Tom "now dont hurt my baby" thats what moms are for!

good traders: paintballer187 blakdragon21 shrapnel

Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
    Who here owns a gz timmy? Or was giving me crap about only having played at one tourney, which so happens to be the place i ref at, on my forum? Did it ever occur to you that we all have jobs outside of paintball that require more attention than tourneys? I dont need that kind of junk there. Im trying to keep it peaceful. Who ever it was PM me or send me an E-mail with an apology. I will go to a mod here to check for an IP address match if you dont. I already warned the Pie Rev Forum Admin about you as well.

oooo internet fights are so interesting. go get em.
    Why drag AO into it ?? was it on this forum ?
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

The only way they would have found out about my forum was from here. I posted the link last night and deleted it after this all happened. The reason I came to that conclusion is that he showed up on Pie Rev's forum after he did that crap on mine. He wouldnt have known about that forum unless he was from AO. I dont have the link posted anywhere else.

I am sorry for dragging it here but I figured I'd get it out in the open in the hopes of finding out who it was. My apologies.

your apology is accepted. but neways i am pretty sure ip are kept secret. i would be pretty furious if a mod gave out my ip. there is some serious damage that can be done once you find out somebody's ip.and lots of people know how to do these things including ME! don't bother asking me find out on your own. if a 16 year old can do that stuff so can you have a nice day

Originally posted by Big_Chops
    your apology is accepted. but neways i am pretty sure ip are kept secret. i would be pretty furious if a mod gave out my ip. there is some serious damage that can be done once you find out somebody's ip.and lots of people know how to do these things including ME! don't bother asking me find out on your own. if a 16 year old can do that stuff so can you have a nice day

IP's are not kept secret. In situations such as these, IP's can be given out. A simply harrassing post by a member is grounds for the persons ISP to be contacted and the result is usually in the customers account being terminated. There is not serious damage to be done with someones IP... fine if someone is running an unprotected unix build with many loop holes haha but honestly you cant do too much to the common machine. I will give you mine and you try to do something to any of my computers, you will not stand a chance.

IP's are kept on every post a member makes, any moderator on the forum can view this ip address.

Originally posted by LaW
    IP's are kept on every post a member makes, any moderator on the forum can view this ip address.
    haha except me only cuase im not a moderator yet

anyways law check this link out you know you want to i mean christy's the selling point

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=116578

Originally posted by trevorjk

haha except me only cuase im not a moderator yet

anyways law check this link out you know you want to i mean christy's the selling point

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=116578
    How much is paint? Let me see how my work schedule is laid out first...

paint is 75 a case and 35 for all day air for the team... so basically 80 for a case and all day air.. and if you must i can pick you up only cuase i have to pick up christy and shes in fredonia so ill be going past your place anyways... but just thought id let you know we're still looking for players

I'm over 20 I can drive myself... we shall see

cool... oh and i keep telling christy your mag is one of the nicest i have seen but i cant seam to find a picture when i need it lol... you think you can send me one on aim? trevjkett

*********nevermind found them**********

yes i know that the mods know the ip address because its the same as my forum. neways its not that hard to do it.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122905 <= feedback is on this link
    AIM - bigchops87
    e-mail - big_chops63@hotmail.com
    what did the paintball say to chops' goggles....SPLAT-timmy laatch-agd pride

Trev I can meet you down at bfg on the 18th. I'll just follow GC Hustle down there again, it's no big deal. We still need 2 more players

*chrissy*
    C-h-R-i-S-s-Y

..:..:..E.V.I.L...L.A.C.E..:..:..

www.evil-paintball.com

Hmmm, I see a new person to this here WI Player Thread. On the 1st page I asked for Homefield and hometown. So Im going to take a wild guess here and go for:

sparkler2071 - Fredonia, BFG

Let me know if I got it right and welcome to AO.

sparkler2071
    Fredonia
    On The Move, BFG

holy cow theres 18 pages for wisconsin wow we have no lives in this state.....

anyways put bfg sams daves seige and apoc on the move for my feilds only cuase i took the time to go through every page till ig to to the first cuase im to dumb to hit first

Mukwonago Those Who Know' Wish they Did'nt
    Sparkler {Need Two Player's} When? Where?
    I've only been playing for 13 yr's I Might be able to
    Help!
    Rick
    Any ?'s about how I play can be answered by 1483, Pride or Several other Team's I've played for over the Year's