Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Sure am! Depending on the amount of paint I shoot I'll probably be there both days. Ive been going to the big games since I started playing and every once in a while other special events (St. Valentines day massacre) or regular days once in a while. I used to run around with a copper/gold fade powdercoated m98 but am really looking forward to trying my new Rt/Pro out . I plan to be out there a LOT more this summer as ever since my first time paintballing i've gotten more into it with every game and really want to try getting into the more serious stuff like tournaments and such. I'm considering turning an app in to ref for the field during the summer or do some sales work. Also trying to get together with some friends to set up a team for bar wars and maybe one or two of dave's tourneys although none of them seem too into it . If you and other guys are going to the big games, we should try to get together and try out some of that strength in numbers stuff. Between the big game and the 'AO' day on the 31st im looking forward to the season with a new marker. Either way, I bet we'll run into each other sooner or later at sams.

Ryan

I all for running in numbers at big game! Tell you what, I got a RT/Pro with a red ULE body and a Blue Halo B. Just in case we meet up sometime before big game, I usually run a Federation jersey that was from the ShatnerBall game last year(Hopefully I'll have one of the AO jerseys before Big Game). Thats what I look like. If you can't find anyone for the bar wars let me know, me and my Captain are looking to get on a team this year.

Thanks,
    Geoff
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 09-07-2003 at 01:58 PM.

Those AO jersies take forever!! I ordered mine about a month ago!!! geez... See ya guys at BIG game!
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

Dang they take that long?!?!?

Mukwonago Those Who Know' Wish they Did'nt
    Hi Ryan
    Welcome to AO!
    If you need any help gettin up to speed with you're gun maintainence, and troubleshooting, Talk too Myself, Butch or Timmy. Timmy and Butch are Certified Tech's and I've been working with Mag's of all model's since about "93".
    If we cant fix it, it need's to go back too AGD!
    1483 can tell you, I'm not that hard to find at the field!
    I'd offer to play with you for Bar's but I'll be playing with Sniper's again!
    Rick
    FSE-LX No-Rise, Halo B, TL63 Trigger, J&J EDGE Set

CHUFF CHUFF!

Great Trader's The Frymarker {Grip Gurl}, Timmy63, SteveD, SHartley, More to Come?

Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
    Dang they take that long?!?!?
    I have no clue, I am going to contact them and find out tomorrow I think

Oh ok. Hey Rick, your like easiest person to find out there besides Steve. With any luck, we'll be playing against each other sometime during the Wars.

Originally posted by LaW
    Those AO jersies take forever!! I ordered mine about a month ago!!! geez... See ya guys at BIG game!
    Tell me about it... My college team (NCPA) ordered a set of custom jerseys from "them" quite some time ago.

Originally posted by FESTUS33
    Sniper's again!
    Rick

Did you play for the Snipers last year?

If so, you and us (Clueless Wonders) had a good competitive run going all season.

One thing to say about Sam's Bar Wars. There is no other way to play paintball quite like it. Definitely UNIQUE!!!

IM FROM WISCONSIN TO!!!

home feild is sams.
    shoot x valve automag will show agd pride up!!!! lol

i have seen a few of them there but that was onl when i was filling up my tanks. anyways i want one of those damn stickers they have. and one of those 'leval 10 inside' stickers that mock intel.

anyways hope to see every one of you at biggame 1 on saturday or else!!!

See ya there too!

BTW...400th post. I know, its a mile stone for me. Only got half as many as Rick though and we been on AO for about the same amount of time too.
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 09-07-2003 at 01:59 PM.

Originally posted by alkafluence

Did you play for the Snipers last year?

If so, you and us (Clueless Wonders) had a good competitive run going all season.

One thing to say about Sam's Bar Wars. There is no other way to play paintball quite like it. Definitely UNIQUE!!!
    Had too sit last year out, because of second shift job!
    Cured that problem ! So I'm back on the roster this year.
    Rick

trevorjk
    Welcome to AO.
    Which Sticker's do you mean, if you want a couple of AGD sticker's LMK, I've got a few to spare
    Rick

it was the one that said adg pride in white down the body. those looked cool. im also going to get one of those level 10 inside ones from adg. i have to get a new on off pin from adg anyways so ill just get em from there. except the adg pride one.

Hey Rick, the ULE was even awesomer out there on the field. Soo light its unbelievable. Anywho, I'll be bringing her in on Saturday to get her fine tuned for Big Game, I don't think I got the LvL 10 installed correctly. I couldn't rapid fire, it'd gas down on like the fourth shot. Either way, I figure its about time for tune up anyways

yeah i got to tinker with my level 10 now to. i cant get the velocity to remain constant with the bigger springs in. and the small spring doesnt do ****.

anyways i can shoot about 18bps dry fire. and i chronoed at 16bps last weekend at sams. damn the xvlave and lvl 10 are so nice. all the people i play with around here are jeolous of me now its so awesome. the nicest sweet spot ever to

I bet its nice. I can't sweet spot with mine for some reason, not since I put my Benchy on it.

haha

I wanna be on the list too.

I'm Matt. I'm the Captain of Counter-Strike. Our home field, and sponser field is Stalker Paintball Games in Lyndon Station. I'm out of Lone Rock.

Lone Rock is near Spring Green. And, for all the people that are still confused as to where that is, House on the Rock. It's in that area.

I take that back, I was sweet spotting like crazy on Saturday Night @ Blackrain.

Everclear - Your on the list.
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 09-07-2003 at 01:59 PM.

UP! Is there any way one of you mods can sticky this thread, and all the other state player threads too for that matter?? It would make it easier for new people to the boards to find people in the states. Just a thought. LMK.

hey im matt im from colgate wisconsin i usually will play at BFG or Daves once i get a gun again

Hi Matt! Welcome to AO!

For everyone that hasn't seen or posted in the Sam's Big Game Thread, I want to try and get everyone on the same team preferrably the BLUE TEAM since that'll be the side I'll be running on.

Heres the link to the other thread: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=74650
    Make sure to post so I know who is all going to be there.

Racine, Blackrain Paintball (Dysfunctional P.R.)
    Last edited by "G off"; 12-28-2003 at 08:38 PM.

Booo! Another Geoff on the boards! J/K (Myself included, since I'm the other Geoff @ Blackrain) I was beginning to wonder when you would get on the Boards. Anywho, you going to Big Game next weekend????

Geoff

Right now it looks like I will be out there for the big game. I know a few of the guys from the team were talkin about goin out to it but im not sure who is going

Alrighty, keep us informed.

alright my 3rd scheduled ride just cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone here can give me a ride?

I will be there on saturday with one teammate for sure

Sounds good. See ya Saturday.
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 09-07-2003 at 02:00 PM.