Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

yes it is.
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Quote Originally Posted by Spleen
    yep. playing for revolution. (prolly one of the only vikings there :\ )

Hey, where did your team finish? We placed 5th. We sucked hardcore in the finals.

We didnt do too well... We won 1 game all day, but got a crap load of elims.. though that dont mean much when you try doing 1 on 3-4's a lot, which was what it came down to a few times... Most of us were hungover or running on 1 hour of sleep or both......

Boom did well though (my home field team). We stayed and watched finals and i taped their last 2 games....

edit> though my breaks wern't too shabby... usually laned a guy out.
    Last edited by Spleen; 08-13-2004 at 01:36 AM.

Well I officially joined the Automag community! Got a "FragMag" with 12" bigshot and 12v revy all paid for and shipping out monday. Now I just got to get my hands on a warped Rt Pro around sometime to see if I like it or not! Anyhow I cant wait for it to show up so I can air it up and go have some fun.

Current Marker: FragMag w/ 12" Lapco Bigshot, Trinity Bad Habitz Unimount, RogueFactor clamping feedneck, 12v Revy, and 68/4500 Crossfire

hey im number 90 but im captain of team shift... maybe you could add that....

big game is not that far away. i hope to see each and everyone of you there. i want there to be over 700 people there on one of the days.

bigchops can i bring that kid that used you and LT as a sheild?

if he buys paint than yes
    BHH!! one step above

Just saying hi to everyone that knows me. Miss the sport a lot! Miss the players the most!
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

what up LAW... havent talked in a long time... still got my tape too eh? o well.. i dont need it... dono what else to say.. just good that your still around....

BIG GAME 2 IS LESS THEN A MONTH AWAY!

wow time flies

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    what up LAW... havent talked in a long time... still got my tape too eh? o well.. i dont need it... dono what else to say.. just good that your still around....

Yeah someday when ya see me I owe ya one for sure

I am hoping to get back into the sport in another year. I am taking next year to tour the country playing some bigger disc golf events. I am looking to turn pro in 06' depending how I play. By then I should be about done with college and making some kind of living. A living that can afford to have some fun playing ball again.

I come around just to see whats new in paintball and it just seems nothing really changes much anymore. The markers are still overpriced, the younger ballers are still very immature, too many kids getting it handed to them on a silver platter... same old I just know that some of the best people I have met have been through paintball. Its the same feeling I get meeting new people on tour playing disc golf.

Maybe I will try to make big game 2 that would be fun. I probably have a pump sitting around or I am sure someone could hook me up. Have to see what my calender looks like.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by LaW
    Maybe I will try to make big game 2 that would be fun. I probably have a pump sitting around or I am sure someone could hook me up. Have to see what my calender looks like.

Peace!

i would gladly hook you up with a gun... right now i have my Mag.(very nice mech mag) and ive got a freestyle and a bushmaster with pds on the way and im sure if non of those are your flavor others on this board would glady let you borrow a gun of any kind

Run away! LaW is back! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Welcome back, see you at the Big Game if you make it!

If anyone knows anyone or has a b2k4 with pds used that they want to part with, preferably no barrel no upgrades unless they are just mild.... Please let me know

If anyone wants a Naughty Dog Timmy, go here

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=152787

400 dollars right now haha

Add a thousand to that at it might be yours LaW.

take iou's?

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by LaW
    If anyone knows anyone or has a b2k4 with pds used that they want to part with, preferably no barrel no upgrades unless they are just mild.... Please let me know

Oh yeah I am really looking for any kind of used marker locally (se wisc) in the 3-500 range just let me know

Looking to start a team to compete in the CPSA series of tournaments under the novice division next year possible. Want to get a 5man together sometime this winter and just looking to have some fun playing again next year, winning is just a bonus.

Preferably looking for anyone that wants to play tournaments and will stick with it. Not necessarily going to play every event if money is an issue because I can relate on that subject. Age is not really that important but preferably 17 and older would be good, able to have own transportation to any practices or just getting together to get to know each other.

Milwaukee area

Also I am not trying to "run" a team either so its going to just be a team effort to keep together and have fun, no big egos in the group. Anyone interested let me know maybe we can discuss the options at the big game. Just thought I would throw out the idea, it might work it might fall through but at least i can give it a try.

Also would like to add that playing the CPSA series is not definate, if not that probably a handful of rookie 3man and 5man events in local scene would be more of a reasonable beginning goal.
    Last edited by LaW; 09-22-2004 at 10:19 PM.

Repost of the ND Timmy Sale thread.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...22#post1618722

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

wow- jsut saw this- thought id add myself- nick falcone, baby blue to clear fade freak factory impulse..........so sweet if any1 wants 2 see a pic u gotta show me how to get it on here- o btw i ball at blackrain and there new x-ball is soooo sweet!!

nick
    Freak Factory imp!!! baby blue to clear fade!! if u want it talk 2 me!!

My feedback:https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=148176

Vengence? That you?

It PFEIFFER from the BR boards.

Its been a little dead in here lately... whats everyone up to this weekend?

I get to do homework and most likely pledge for AKPsi. Life is school, homework, work, more homework and yet more homework lately. I cant wait for winter break then at least its just work, work, paintball, skiing, work!

homework... homework... and yet more homework... stupid MSOE and trimesters...
    drop forwards are the devil!

work, dodging parents, paying bills, work, sleep, work, paintball

Study, Study, Paper, Study, Exam, Work and repeat.