Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Soooo.... This thread is quiet.........

indubidubly

Quote Originally Posted by LaW
    Looking to start a team to compete in the CPSA series of tournaments under the novice division next year possible. Want to get a 5man together sometime this winter and just looking to have some fun playing again next year, winning is just a bonus.

Preferably looking for anyone that wants to play tournaments and will stick with it. Not necessarily going to play every event if money is an issue because I can relate on that subject. Age is not really that important but preferably 17 and older would be good, able to have own transportation to any practices or just getting together to get to know each other.

Milwaukee area

Also I am not trying to "run" a team either so its going to just be a team effort to keep together and have fun, no big egos in the group. Anyone interested let me know maybe we can discuss the options at the big game. Just thought I would throw out the idea, it might work it might fall through but at least i can give it a try.

Also would like to add that playing the CPSA series is not definate, if not that probably a handful of rookie 3man and 5man events in local scene would be more of a reasonable beginning goal.

No one interested. The few that are I have talked to you... would expect to see more people willing to do this but thats cool. Not really looking at CPSA anymore just for fun

Probably not the CPSA
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

I was born in Wisconsin, moved to So Cal when i was 7 though...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialBlend2786
    I was born in Wisconsin, moved to So Cal when i was 7 though...

So Cal isnt so bad, i could never live down there... actually enjoy affording life at the moment

I have a couple friends that live in escondido, rancho santa margarita, del mar, and corona del mar... well at least two of those places are kind of close to san diego...

Dropping the price on the ND Timmy to $1150, stock barrel and all the parts I have for it. (detents, spare bolt, back plug and the stock gauge) any takers???? I will trade for a black, red, or black to red fade DM4.

So Cal isnt so bad, i could never live down there... actually enjoy affording life at the moment

I have a couple friends that live in escondido, rancho santa margarita, del mar, and corona del mar... well at least two of those places are kind of close to san diego...
    nice, i'm about 5 minutes from del mar, and maybe 15 from escondido on a good day.

I love So Cal, but i really really really do miss the milwaukee seasons

ya know, where you can tell the difference between spring, summer, fall and winter

Quote Originally Posted by AutomagRT1483
    Dropping the price on the ND Timmy to $1150, stock barrel and all the parts I have for it. (detents, spare bolt, back plug and the stock gauge) any takers???? I will trade for a black, red, or black to red fade DM4.
    did you try pbn? if you didnt that would prolly be the place to try and sell it... all those kids there with mommy and daddys Credit cards.....

I dont trust the people on PBN. I dont like that place.

allright... good luck selling it

Bump.

No one interested. The few that are I have talked to you... would expect to see more people willing to do this but thats cool. Not really looking at CPSA anymore just for fun

Probably not the CPSA

cpsa is dead....they had one event last year (metro took 2nd) the rest of the events just fell apart
    President Of the UW-Madison Badger Ballers

AO Feedback

1 of 35 SFL Emags VV02746
    Silver Karta/Logic RT Winner:GOTM Most Bling for December VV04971
    Sydarm SY00715
    Nelspot (under restoration)

Phillips am getting ule this week and i work and play at Hillcrest

It looks like I'll be in Wisconsin at least for next summer again, so-

Zamiel, Delavan, The Edge
    Anyone in the Montreal area? I'm new to the area and looking for people to play with, perhaps in a team function. PM me if interested.

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    MedicDVG - Tomahawk WI in the great north woods. Sportin a Custom RT/PRO with the IT body, intelliframe... Play mostly at my home field of Zinger's Paintball.. But not now until spring.

Maybe we should have a winter indoor AO day in Madison or something?

If anyone is interested in a b2k3 i just bought i put it up for sale today with the rest of my stuff... dont really want to go into the reasons why though.

law talk to this guy on AIM hes from around you somewhere and is looking for a nice gun like that carrottop6z9 that his aim
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Quote Originally Posted by MedicDVG
    MedicDVG - Tomahawk WI in the great north woods. Sportin a Custom RT/PRO with the IT body, intelliframe... Play mostly at my home field of Zinger's Paintball.. But not now until spring.

Maybe we should have a winter indoor AO day in Madison or something?

maybe we could do it at dedicated paintball. ive beeen playing there quite a bit cause im here in madison for college. i could talk to the owner, and we could either have both the airfield and the city field up, or we could just open it all up and have the airfield take up the whole place.

Got all the new people down, even you SpecialBlend2786 since you were born here.

Boy, been a while since I've been here on AO. Any luck with the possible AO Day at Dedicated?

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Quote Originally Posted by AutomagRT1483
    Any luck with the possible AO Day at Dedicated?
    Pick a day and I will contact them and see what they can set up... Maybe January/February and set it up for a Saturday all day type of thing. Let me know and I will work on it in my spare time LOL!
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Hey, did Paintball Sam's ever get that X-Ball field? I havn't been down there since this summer and the last I heard of it was in their newsletter. Any info going around on this?

yes sir and it is awsome
    BHH!! one step above

hey if you guys are interested our friends to the south (Il) are planning a little AO day for Fabruary so theres a chance for a bigger turn out of the AO guys. it sounds like its probably going to be at Factory PB on the north side of chicago (like 15 min from the border) ill link you guys as soon as i find out more

Trying to get a Winter AO Wisconsin date... check it out here : https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=159905

Thanks,
    MedicDVG

Dear Jebus! This was in danger of going to the second page again! Lucky I stopped it before hand. Sign up for the AO day peeps! I hope were not going to have to compter with the joint AO IL/WI day in February.....

im planning on attending both the IL day and the WI day. im trying to convince more IL people to come up to the WI day, and more WI people to go down to the IL day.

Woot! Im 21 today! Now to see if someone actually starts a birthday thread for me over in Friendly Corner....

..dont feel bad if they dont.. no one did for mine... the only person was jayloo and he PM'd me a happy birthday..... HappY BirThDay Geoff .... sorry.. no cup cakes to the face this year..

Thanks! Yeah...no cup cakes in the eyes for me this year. I have yet to forgive my brother for that.

looks like that needs to be arranaged(sp)....