Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Thumbs up I do believe I Belong on that there list!

Whats Up Guys

Paddock Lake(Salem)
    Play regularly at:
    Sams
    Black rain
    With the Guys From Sallys(You know the ones!)
    And we have our own thing...Nice,But needs players.

I shoot A HYPER-MAG Its nice.I'm happy with it.

Tony
    Stony undefined

You play at BR? Im sorry to hear that.

PFEIFFER

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

I e-dubs ... #103,
    our team just got sponsered by APP so we're now team App bling, and thats the field i play at now fo sho'

Action Packed Paintball
    come out for their big game, what AO'ers are goin

RoamingStorm-private field, blackrain Racine,

hey if anyone has mag ups they arent using let me know ill gladly buy if it seems interesting

We really need to do another AO meet at the Siege....plz?? I couldn't come to the last one (and I didn't want to be seen there with my spyder). I have an E-mag now so I'd actually almost fit in. That and I love the Siege so I would really like to do another one there. Anyone else share my feelings?

Leading the Spyder revolution!

i'd be interested in another seige meet as well cause i didnt get to go to the last one either

now i have both cash, a working gun, and more time off of work
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

Whomever organized the previous one up at stalker needs to step back up to the plate on this one. I wont be able to attend this in any fashion at this point.

same here has to be a sunday tho for airball

Yay E-Mag came in today. So excited. Can't wait to try her out. Sorry just had to share w/ someone.

Yo Boyzz

Hey guys, just wanted to post another mag fan in wisconsin, count in Razorxmag....i live in Hartford WI im like half hour away from BFG, if anyone is ever in the area, im ALWAYS looking to meet more Automag people and play..Give me a Holla.

Racine, Wisconsin...http://phantom234.proboards32.com/
    We should meet at the Siege in Mukwanago cause it would be my FIRST AO meeting! Or maybe Paintball Sam's

Quote Originally Posted by RAZORXMAG
    Hey guys, just wanted to post another mag fan in wisconsin, count in Razorxmag....i live in Hartford WI im like half hour away from BFG, if anyone is ever in the area, im ALWAYS looking to meet more Automag people and play..Give me a Holla.
    i'll either be reffing or playing @ bfg this sunday, so if you wanna come, i'll be there

Well, June 18th I should be arriving in my new house. Its in Mequon right on the river. Il probably be playing at BFGs and/or Black Rain, depending on if I feel like driving the extra 40 minutes.

Yeah, I just got my X-Mag so Ill play whenever. I love playing at BFG, so we should play there. We should set up a date for everyone to meet.

MY Mag Setup:

68 Automag Powerfeed
    Benchmark 45 Frame
    Venturi Bolt
    Phase 2 Shocktech Valve
    Kapp Dropforeward
    Dye Boomstick

Racine, Wisconsin...http://phantom234.proboards32.com/
    BFG is teh best indoor that I've ever been to. BFG is a really good idea!

Does anyone know how i can get ahold of "Mental Mike" he goes to sams all the time and he has my emag and i lost his # so im sorta screwed, cuz i need that back and all. so anyone that could get ahold of him for me, it would be greatly appreciated

thanks
    -andrew

Vision Shocker For Sale

go here - https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=178433

Andrew, just go to Sam's like I said over on the BR forum and find him. No one has his number because no one wants to keep in touch with him.

the Shocker is up for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

List is up to date. 110 and counting.

If any one wants a Shocker Package (Gun, Evil Pipe, and Team O-ring Kit) go here

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=185154

Yes...I am still trying to sell it and I dropped the price a $100 bucks. I got a solonoid for it, but the board is toast.

Yeah, looks like I missed out on all of the good old times. Just wanted to say hello, my name is John and I am a Wisconsin Automag Fanatic. It's been a while and I'm a bit out of touch with the community but am really looking forward to next year/season. My 68 classic was purchased from Apoc way back when ('96 I believe). I played extensively through 2000 until a new job and an old nag threw a wrench in my favorite pasttime. Much of my last playing years were spent at the Edge in jainesville where I found out that tournament players aren't all dicks. Talkin' smack is one thing, never quite understood the "thou art" angle. My paint breaks the same no matter what gear you have, nuff said in my opinion. Met a lot of cool people and enjoyed the sport beyond anything else I've done. So here I am, lonely (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and gettin' ready for a comeback tour. I'm still in MadTown and plan to stay for a while longer. Werd up to the Wisconsin Crew, 110+ is a pretty strong number. Later!

Welcome to AO.

Quote Originally Posted by MagVak
    Yeah, looks like I missed out on all of the good old times. Just wanted to say hello, my name is John and I am a Wisconsin Automag Fanatic. It's been a while and I'm a bit out of touch with the community but am really looking forward to next year/season. My 68 classic was purchased from Apoc way back when ('96 I believe). I played extensively through 2000 until a new job and an old nag threw a wrench in my favorite pasttime. Much of my last playing years were spent at the Edge in jainesville where I found out that tournament players aren't all dicks. Talkin' smack is one thing, never quite understood the "thou art" angle. My paint breaks the same no matter what gear you have, nuff said in my opinion. Met a lot of cool people and enjoyed the sport beyond anything else I've done. So here I am, lonely (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and gettin' ready for a comeback tour. I'm still in MadTown and plan to stay for a while longer. Werd up to the Wisconsin Crew, 110+ is a pretty strong number. Later!
    Paintball Daves is having his Fall Free for all Novermber 12th in Whitewater in case you need to get out.
    Probably one of the last outdoor events of the season
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Baraboo (Stalker, SCP, Bubba's)
    Classic Automag w/AllAmerican barrel and ACI 6stage xchamber
    98Custom w/Lapco Big Shot, Rocket Cock

Welcome to AO!

List is up to date.

wow.. its so dead in here this year...any plans for a winter event at all?

Maybe the polar bear or St. V-day Massacre at Sam's will all I will be able to do for a while.

Oh yeah rifleman, I got cupcaked again this year on my B-day. That brother of mine got me once again.....

Im member #99.. I had my name changed.. can you change that to Spitfire1299?

Lets have a WI event!! COME ON!

Quote Originally Posted by AutomagRT1483
    Oh yeah rifleman, I got cupcaked again this year on my B-day. That brother of mine got me once again.....
    haha.. funny thing too..i was bored the other day and i was going through my tapes and saw the part where you got cupcaked... yea..hopefully by valentines day massacure my emag will finally be back and finished..