Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

hey is there a listing of WI teams with possably websites?

There are none that I was informed about. I would gladly put them on the list in another subcatagory.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Thanks let me know

i think theres a website like paintballteams.com or something that lists all the teams in certain regions.

If anyone is looking for a nice emag:

https://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=192515
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 02-28-2006 at 02:18 PM.

Time to bring this thread up from the darkness of the void here in the M/G.

I'll be out at PBSam's on the 17th of June shooting my coworkers and blowing off paint from the Big Game if anyone wants to join.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone plan on going to ShatnerBall this year?

I'd like to go but I got a business to run.

Any one here play at Promised Land Paintball in Wilmot? The powers that be at my work decide to go here rather than Sam's this weekend for whatever reason. I just want to get an idea of how the place is run and what the fields are like. The pictures on the website really dont show too much.

it sux from what i hear...

I figured as much Jeremy.

I hear,"if you remotely look the part of or have a tournment/high end marker they throw you out at the Promised Land".

Quote Originally Posted by REDRT
    I hear,"if you remotely look the part of or have a tournment/high end marker they throw you out at the Promised Land".
    i also heard that they dont fill N2 tanks... so have fun with CO2 ... you should take the pump sheridan rifle out there

I've been to promised land. It was pretty fun the time I went. A lot of interesting scenarios...no HPA is a negative though. And from what I hear they look more down not on what you wear or use, but rather how you ACT. They don't want a bunch of jerks going in there and making it not fun for the newbs...because that is what they like the most. Newbs.

Notice why there paint is so expensive?

-Josh

Im used to PBSam's being the most expensive around. $95 a case. Thats crazy.

*remembers PB Dave's prices.

Oh jesus. I thought I had forgotten about that place for good.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    i also heard that they dont fill N2 tanks... so have fun with CO2 ... you should take the pump sheridan rifle out there
    They dont fill nitro.. I went there with my church once and i used my mag and a tank that i had filled before playing. I got like 3 games in with it and just dominated the field. It was really unfair since everyone was using just rentals.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryDrunkenRussian
    *remembers PB Dave's prices.
    Daves is not that bad. i think 60 a case is what we paid for last year. Though the paint at his fall free for all sucked. Kept it in his trailer all night and all day it was break after break for everone out there. Iam refering to splat camp and not his indoor warehouse

I liked it back in the day when Dave would raffle off a new RT at his big scenario game every year.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I was a friday night fighter for a while then ended up leaving the state (Marine Corps) but from what I remember it was 60 bucks a case, 20 bucks for admission, and another 5 bucks for air. at 18 years old working at a burger king (01) that was outragious

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryDrunkenRussian
    I was a friday night fighter for a while then ended up leaving the state (Marine Corps) but from what I remember it was 60 bucks a case, 20 bucks for admission, and another 5 bucks for air. at 18 years old working at a burger king (01) that was outragious
    85 total is not that bad

maybe 5-15 bucks higher than what it is now at Apoc and Stalker with what you have listed. You would have loved the 100 dollar a case days. Well you still can if you go to Sams, that is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by wimag
    85 total is not that bad

maybe 5-15 bucks higher than what it is now at Apoc and Stalker with what you have listed. You would have loved the 100 dollar a case days. Well you still can if you go to Sams, that is nuts.

Especially when I can go to my local field and get the same paint at cost ($45-$50 a case). I cant believe Sam's charges $40 more than msrp for Formula 13. I could see $10-$20 mark up, but $40 thats nuts. That paint is junk to begin with. Lat time I was out there the balls swelled up to the point where they wouldnt feed. And it wasnt even that hot outside, maybe 75 degrees tops. That happened to me once before down at CPX, but that was on a 100 degree day.
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 06-16-2006 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wimag
    85 total is not that bad

yeah but a for a broke kid it was.

Oh noes.... I sold my emag

I'm buying BeaverEater's DM4...

What is this world coming to?

Oh well.... Anything new around here?

Leading the Spyder revolution!

GRiFF...

GRiFF form milwaukee & Sams & private fields.

anyone intrested/ know anyone whose intrested in joining the army?

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    anyone intrested/ know anyone whose intrested in joining the army?
    The best thing to do is to catch friends right as their getting the 3rd degree from a parent or just had it at their dead end job/boss. I signed a few people that way. Few people say, "yeah take me". Catch them when they are down and out or just plain mad. All you have to do is get them in the door so the recruiter can work their magic. Your problem might be your just plain too nice. Wait out side the jail. Bound and gag them if you have to. Bring that Sergeant bodies.

// I no longer really have a home field. I'm a traveling AOer when I get to play if anyone cares to update the record?

Updates, shmupdates.

Got ya down Griff, welcome to AO. REDRT, got yours updated as well.
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 07-07-2006 at 11:03 PM.

i think we should get a group of AO WI ppl together and play a local tourney in south eastern WI, that would be fun. also i have been playing at promised land for like 6 years now and its a good time. they dont like the tourney players so when we go there we dress like noobs. but our PM5's and PM6's kind of give us away. we have become good frineds with the refs and sometimes they have to tell us to tone it down. but overall its good but expensive. so what do you other AO WI ppl think? i know there are alot of you out there
    My Guns: chrome and black pump mag
    -black 2k sniper 2
    -32* vision imp with ups, ECS, reloader B
    -was'd imp w/ i-frame and all ups, warp feed
    -88/3000 and 48/3000 tanks

AIM: Paintball1084

my feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BD_Paintball
    i think we should get a group of AO WI ppl together and play a local tourney in south eastern WI, that would be fun.
    That might be fun if you could get enough to commit.

our PM5's and PM6's
    Talking about an AO get together and your using these?

so what do you other AO WI ppl think? i know there are alot of you out there
    I was thinking of a get together myself. Maybe later like September. Too many commitments right now to be spending money to play.

i think we should get a group of AO WI ppl together and play a local tourney in south eastern WI, that would be fun. also i have been playing at promised land for like 6 years now and its a good time. they dont like the tourney players so when we go there we dress like noobs. but our PM5's and PM6's kind of give us away. we have become good frineds with the refs and sometimes they have to tell us to tone it down. but overall its good but expensive. so what do you other AO WI ppl think? i know there are alot of you out there
    sounds good, except the promised land part.