Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Well guys I finally finished training and I got stationed in Hawaii I wont be home again till the beginning of November for my leave before we deploy.

Mark Dalton. I play at Apocalypse Paintball for a home field. Nice guys over there. I run Eclipse Paintball Supplies in Portage. My next marker will be a Y-Framed Minimag, Quest, RT Pro, and E-Mag. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Teal
    Mark Dalton. I play at Apocalypse Paintball for a home field. Nice guys over there. I run Eclipse Paintball Supplies in Portage. My next marker will be a Y-Framed Minimag, Quest, RT Pro, and E-Mag. Thanks.
    all 4 at once eh?
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

i might be back in september for some leave... also my desc. is better 1ST AD all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverEater
    Well guys I finally finished training and I got stationed in Hawaii I wont be home again till the beginning of November for my leave before we deploy.

Hawaii come on man talk about cake, your going to be sitting on the beach drinking a cocktail out of a pineapple.

Bah 1st ID used to be 3/1 India co. 996th (Combat) (Heavy) Engineers now. But I got a few weeks left here, be home soon. But next week we get to learn to drop bulldozers out the back of a C130, ROCK!

nah it hasnt been easy at all. Were leaving for iraq in a few months so they have been kicking our butts. We actually leave for cali to train next month because theres not enough room here on the islands to train to much. But ya the offtime is real nice, but everything is so expensive.

bah 1 more week then I'm out of this hole. Anybody going to summerfest this year?

List updated. Welcome to AO new guys!

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

I only wish I could go to summerfest. Ive gone every year for the last five and im down there like every night.

I only wish I could go to summerfest. Ive gone every year for the last five and im down there like every night.

social distortion on a free stage monday night!

Well after 10 years gone, military service and such, I am heading home. I am not there yet, but I will be back in Marshfield by the 15th. I have no field yet but I am looking for one. Any help or recommendations would be great.
    stay proud, Stay mechanical!

And my feed back is at: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1771790#post1771790

Quick question. Anybody know of a place in the waukesha area that is capable of 4500 psi fills with a decent price?

Leading the Spyder revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by warpspyder
    Quick question. Anybody know of a place in the waukesha area that is capable of 4500 psi fills with a decent price?

there is a place down 164 in i want to say tichigan that fills compressed air... BUT i think they can only fill to 3000psi.

Quote Originally Posted by maglover728
    Well after 10 years gone, military service and such, I am heading home. I am not there yet, but I will be back in Marshfield by the 15th. I have no field yet but I am looking for one. Any help or recommendations would be great.

i have no idea where mansfield is

Quote Originally Posted by warpspyder
    Scuba shop out in delafield by the barn is where i always go. You can get like a 10 fill card there.

Scuba shop out in delafield by the barn is where i always go. You can get like a 10 fill card there.
    Sweet. Hey how's life treating you? Haven't talked to you in forever.

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Quote Originally Posted by maglover728
    There are a few fields in your area.. There is a weekly outlaw game at Dam Road in the Eeu Plaine county land, there are a few places in Stevens Point and Wausau... and I know there are a few woods players from Marshfield. I talk to them on the Badger's Brigade Web Site. Seem to be nice folks.

And welcome home. I have 176 or so days left...

Medic
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Hello

Hello, I am from Black River Falls WI, Jackson County. I am a part of Black River Berzerkers. We are also part of the badger brigade. I play on land my family owns.

Welcome to AO Bezerker Grizz!

Paintball Sams Big Game thread is forthcoming. Look for it in next few days.

Anyone know of a good indoor field in SE WI besides BFG? I'm really itching to play, but I dont want to go play at Sams in the cold.

ke west sports aka Stinger factory. its in west bend WI which is north of Milwaukee. its the best indoor field in the midwest. We practice there every weekend. Team practices are on Sundays and there are usually atleast 7-8 teams there. The website is http://www.ke-westsports.com/
    My Guns: chrome and black pump mag
    -black 2k sniper 2
    -32* vision imp with ups, ECS, reloader B
    -was'd imp w/ i-frame and all ups, warp feed
    -88/3000 and 48/3000 tanks

AIM: Paintball1084

my feedback

Thanks man. I'll have to give that place a shot.

I mostly play at Sams, been to black rain for a few times but got my tank stolen there once and never gone back... sort of burned me there kind of thing. so if any one has seen it its a 68 4500 pmi with a large hydro tag from i.w.s.c. and in permanent marker a 9 on the bottle and reg. oh and there are a few Diablo Paintballs stickers on it.

Welcome MrBlack. Sorry to hear about the tank. Blackrain did close down though the summer before last.

Thanks its good to be back. Ever since that day I never went back. they had a good field but security was lacking.

Exclamation Paintball Sams Fields In The Works!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack
    I mostly play at Sams, been to black rain for a few times but got my tank stolen there once and never gone back... sort of burned me there kind of thing. so if any one has seen it its a 68 4500 pmi with a large hydro tag from i.w.s.c. and in permanent marker a 9 on the bottle and reg. oh and there are a few Diablo Paintballs stickers on it.
    Everyone of you AO'ers In the Area need to come and check out the work we've been putting in at Paintball Sams!Barrel Field,Near Fort,And The Firing Range Already Look GREAT,But we'll be doing Much Much More Before the Spring Big Game The First Weekend in May!Help Us break our Big Game record of over 700 Players!The Big Game Field Will Be very well Groomed By that Point!Also Check out Bar wars For something to do during the week in the evening!(Thursdays in the Summer).Personnaly I find this to be the most fun and challenging game in all the different games I've played,And Relatively inexpensive!

>>> www.paintballsams.com <<<

Tony
    Stony undefined

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    Everyone of you AO'ers In the Area need to come and check out the work we've been putting in at Paintball Sams!Barrel Field,Near Fort,And The Firing Range Already Look GREAT,But we'll be doing Much Much More Before the Spring Big Game The First Weekend in May!Help Us break our Big Game record of over 700 Players!The Big Game Field Will Be very well Groomed By that Point!Also Check out Bar wars For something to do during the week in the evening!(Thursdays in the Summer).Personnaly I find this to be the most fun and challenging game in all the different games I've played,And Relatively inexpensive!

>>> www.paintballsams.com <<<

Tony

Self promoting bastard

Btw, Tony, Eryk might be closing the doors at Paintball Sally's shortly and if he stays open through the spring, its going to be because he will be the only one there

sales have just been terrible since last fall

SO GUYS! help support one of the longer standing paintball stores in the area! lets make it to year 7!!!!

Paintball Sallys
    25614 75th St
    Paddock Lake, WI 53168
    262-843-2747

Open daily

February 16th Valentines Day Massacre At Paintball Sams
    You know how much fun it is!! Come on out, it's only ten dollars play. Bring your favorite girl and she gets free gun rental. Gate opens at 8:30.CLOSED SUNDAY!Wheater permitting, call to make sure.
    Phone Number: (262) 895-3070

email: SAMSWIS@aol.com

Mailing Address: Paint Ball Sams
    P.O. Box 295
    Waterford, WI 53185
    Last edited by RT Proballer; 02-02-2008 at 03:49 PM.

ill be home somewhere between june 30 and july 13, we need to get togeather and play. the emag will be done by then.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    Self promoting bastard

Btw, Tony, Eryk might be closing the doors at Paintball Sally's shortly and if he stays open through the spring, its going to be because he will be the only one there

sales have just been terrible since last fall

SO GUYS! help support one of the longer standing paintball stores in the area! lets make it to year 7!!!!

Paintball Sallys
    25614 75th St
    Paddock Lake, WI 53168
    262-843-2747

Open daily
    Yeah,The economy is straight bad,Has nothing to do with paintball itself,When the economy gets bad,Fun is the first thing to go.
    If Eryk Wants To sell the compressor Tell him to call nikki,She might not want it but she definitely needs it!Get ahold of me!

Tony
    Last edited by AnthonyDStone; 02-17-2008 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Spelling