Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    Yeah,The economy is straight bad,Has nothing to do with paintball itself,When the economy gets bad,Fun is the first thing to go.
    If Eryk Wants To sell the compressor Tell him to call nikki,She might not want it but she definitely needs it!Get ahold of me!

Tony

well, Eryk is going to hold out for the spring at the very least. so thats cool. odd thing is, we have sold 2 mini's and an x7 this week haha. weird how that happens
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Spring

Its spring when the business will pick up usually anyhow,Maybe not as much but still it should pick up a bit.I was planning on spending a few bucks this spring.

Tony
    Stony undefined

dude! i need a trigger frame to put this damn mag together

Add me to the list
    Kenosha County, Promised Land, Sams, BFG,

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    Add me to the list
    glad to have ya aboard

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226416

Add me to the list
    Ever come in to Paintball Sallys in paddock lake?Nice close store.Check it out.Hwy 50 and 75 west of burger king on north side of the road!

Tony

all right. heres my new screen name to match the one on PBnation. ill be on here alot to. its Dave by the way.

Yeah We caught on!

Playing or working Saturday??I'll be Playing,Come on down everybody!!

Tony

probably neither. i might come down to pick up some automag parts from matt. no time to play or work. bummer

Playing or working Saturday??I'll be Playing,Come on down everybody!!

Tony
    Playing where? I'm in Gurnee, right behind Fatmans Bar/Grill. Add me to the list..... I only play at Sam's. When I'm not broke!!!!

I stopped into Sally's today to get a Rt automag spare parts kit. I get free air so hardly ever need a fill. When I do need something I always call to see if you have it first. Where do you guys have a field?

I stopped into Sally's today to get a Rt automag spare parts kit. I get free air so hardly ever need a fill. When I do need something I always call to see if you have it first. Where do you guys have a field?
    How 'bout you let me in on that free air?

Quote Originally Posted by forstgump
    How 'bout you let me in on that free air?

stop in at paintball Sally's and shoot the sh** with me on saturday afternoons and ill hook ya up

and Storminnorman, thank god you didnt buy the LX kit on the wall... i need that btw, you ever stop by on Saturday afternoons? im always there unless im on vacay or playing Pball

also, we do not have a field. we are just a store front. however, if you ask most anyone from the area. they will ALL tell you either Planet Extreme in Lake Geneva (speedball) or Paintball Sams (woodsball, with speedball-ish fields, and hyperball)

Quote Originally Posted by forstgump
    Playing where? I'm in Gurnee, right behind Fatmans Bar/Grill. Add me to the list..... I only play at Sam's. When I'm not broke!!!!
    Sams This Weekend,LMK and we can meet at sallys in the morning if you want!
    Also,I'm looking for a cheap classic mag,Have much to trade>Check out my threads in markers and misc paintball items!

Tony

Sams This Weekend,LMK and we can meet at sallys in the morning if you want!
    Also,I'm looking for a cheap classic mag,Have much to trade>Check out my threads in markers and misc paintball items!

Tony

i tell you i finally got a frame?

hopefully it comes today so i can put it together tomorrow

im so excited that i have a $35 fugly rt pro!

hey tony. jason said he was going to be there. so at least one of us is.

Ya I have stopped there on Saturday awhile back. Are you the guy that has a ccm pump? I was in there one Saturday shooting the breeze with ya and you just got it, but it was awhile back. I have a bushy that doesn't break paint and a nasty Rainmaker. I just picked up a pneumag with a lvl 10. It has a rt valve so I decided to replace all the orings. I should of waited to buy the lvl carriors from agd if you bought that lvl 10 I would have tried to score the rest of your carriors, mine only came with 3. I will try to make up there on Saturday to show you the my markers. Forest I can hook you up with air you just got to come over. I got to go get them filled soon anyways right now one tank is at 1000 and the other is at 2000.

Ya I have stopped there on Saturday awhile back. Are you the guy that has a ccm pump? I was in there one Saturday shooting the breeze with ya and you just got it, but it was awhile back. I have a bushy that doesn't break paint and a nasty Rainmaker. I just picked up a pneumag with a lvl 10. It has a rt valve so I decided to replace all the orings. I should of waited to buy the lvl carriors from agd if you bought that lvl 10 I would have tried to score the rest of your carriors, mine only came with 3. I will try to make up there on Saturday to show you the my markers. Forest I can hook you up with air you just got to come over. I got to go get them filled soon anyways right now one tank is at 1000 and the other is at 2000.
    Trevor has the CCM,HAD The CCM,I should say.This saturday we will be up at paintball SAMS playing.If you want to stop up,We'll see ya there otherwise stop at sallys next weekend.

Tony

Just look for the KAPP jersey and the warpfed Lasoya Promaster. Dunno if I'll be there this weekend.

Got a pic of the warped Lasoya?

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Quote Originally Posted by AutomagRT1483
    Got a pic of the warped Lasoya?
    cha!

Old

New

How sensitive do you have the warp set at? Or did you figure out a way to intellifeed it? Only reason I ask, is that I have a lasoya here to and have been thinking about doing that to mine.

If I can afford it I will go.

How sensitive do you have the warp set at? Or did you figure out a way to intellifeed it? Only reason I ask, is that I have a lasoya here to and have been thinking about doing that to mine.
    Hmmm...not sure on the setting. But it rocks n rolls, just ask harry if you ever see him. He had to check it for Ramp. and its only the stock 9v not 12v
    Last edited by forstgump; 02-28-2008 at 10:49 PM.

I had it intellifed on my bushy, i just spliced into the noid wires and it spun on every trig pull.

don't know if its the same on the promaster, I dont want to go dig in theere cuz everythings so tightly compact in the grip.

Is it still 10 bucks to get in and byop?

Thanks, but if you look at the top of the page its 2007 season prices and March is the start of the 2008 season.I believe there are special winter prices. Last time I went it was only 10 and byop and it was in Jan.

Thanks, but if you look at the top of the page its 2007 season prices and March is the start of the 2008 season.I believe there are special winter prices. Last time I went it was only 10 and byop and it was in Jan.
    $25 to get in with BYOP

there's no Member specials anymore?