Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Quote Originally Posted by AutomagRT1483
    Cool beans Trevor. What color is this mini going to be?
    gay sunset orange haha, GF wanted a gun im only frowning because thats less guns for me
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Quote Originally Posted by forstgump
    WTF, are you made of money!

Gump
    pft i work at a paintball store 1 day a week for the last 5 years for store credit, i got a few hours saved up

and who CANT surf PBN occasionally for a steel?

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    gay sunset orange haha, GF wanted a gun im only frowning because thats less guns for me
    lol

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Oh yeah forgot to mention Trevor, I picked up a classic RT with a 68/4500 armageddon last week from MANN. Pretty sweet looking and it has a Dye Grip Styx frame on it as well. Too bad, I cant intellify that grip frame for the warp.
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 03-13-2008 at 01:14 AM.

Wasn't trying to be short.....

I just work MY *** off to get that place up to snuff,with little to no recognition or reward(I'm payed for my gas)and I wouldn't mind it if people who post regarding the place that they know what they are talking about.Thats all,It makes us look bad when you post "Sams Big Game" in one Post/thread,And two seconds/sentences later,You're not sure what prices/benefits/Game times or whatever Are.How does that help?Point is,Know before you start posting.Thank you.Oh and I am A ref at sams and will be there saturday if anyone is going.

Tony
    Last edited by AnthonyDStone; 03-13-2008 at 05:07 PM.
    Stony undefined

heres a teaser for yall, youl get to see it in july... its going to luke for his custom touch on the body. shorten the front to fit flush, shave the rings off the front down smooth and cut the back that goes over the valve even on both sides. cant wait
    also, i remembered today, are we beating the AO-FL thread yet?

^^^^^

That will be sweet when its done man!

Tony

Arrow Sams Is Good!

We are continuing with our efforts to improve before May 2!See you all there!

Tony - - - - -

Hey, I'm gonna be back home in Wisconsin visiting the family soon and I'm bring a mag back that i built for my brother and getting my new emag shipped there and I was wondering where all the cool kids play in Wisconsin.

Thanks, Sky

Cool Kids Play @

If its with a mag>Paintball Sams!

www.paintballsams.com

Tony *The Coolest Kid*

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    If its with a mag>Paintball Sams!

www.paintballsams.com

Tony *The Most Retarded Kid*
    fixed for accuracy

well, looks like i wont be using the emag for when i come home.. ill still bring it to show off. but i will be using a nice olive 06' Cyborg

fixed for accuracy
    If we're Trying to be accurate>>I WAS Giving you the SHORT Version.

Tony "The Coolest,Baddest ***,Mutha F%$#@ To Ever Hold A Paintball Marker,Period."

Anyone play at St. Croix Paintball? It's very close to me, thinking I'll probably get a season pass there this year.
    If God was a fly would you kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    well, looks like i wont be using the emag for when i come home.. ill still bring it to show off. but i will be using a nice olive 06' Cyborg
    A borg! What the hell happend? Did Scott talk you into Borgs? OMG! No Emags for me also. I sold all 3 of them. Just mechanical mags once again. Once I get back on my feet again (long story) I'm just going to play rec ball and perhaps senerio. Seriously thinking a updating the Classic Rt to pneumag though. That looks to be pretty fun. Have to wait for the funds for that. Wish you well Jeremy... Chris

Quote Originally Posted by REDRT
    A borg! What the hell happend? Did Scott talk you into Borgs? OMG! No Emags for me also. I sold all 3 of them. Just mechanical mags once again. Once I get back on my feet again (long story) I'm just going to play rec ball and perhaps senerio. Seriously thinking a updating the Classic Rt to pneumag though. That looks to be pretty fun. Have to wait for the funds for that. Wish you well Jeremy... Chris
    aww man you sold the karta emag yea it was scotts fault, ever since i shot his 05 sonic, i fell in love. i still have my E, its just valveles and im working on a custom ripper body for it, pix are a few posts up or on the last page.

50 and sunny yesterday, a food of snow today. wtf wisconsin

aww man you sold the karta emag yea it was scotts fault, ever since i shot his 05 sonic, i fell in love. i still have my E, its just valveles and im working on a custom ripper body for it, pix are a few posts up or on the last page.
    My brother bought one of though invert mini's. He likes that a lot. Complains it shoots too much paint. I must say for as cheap as a person can get one for (way less than nice Emags) it is sort of foolish to invest the amount of money I had in mine. Though I did get just shy of $1400 for my Emag w/extras. One is hard pressed to get top dollar out of todays crap, but the investment isn't there so. It is a give or take sort of thing. I can get a brand new mini for $300. Hell I got more than that in my Minimag and it still needs a Lvl10. I might just join ya with a E-not-a-mag...

Quote Originally Posted by REDRT
    My brother bought one of though invert mini's. He likes that a lot. Complains it shoots too much paint. I must say for as cheap as a person can get one for (way less than nice Emags) it is sort of foolish to invest the amount of money I had in mine. Though I did get just shy of $1400 for my Emag w/extras. One is hard pressed to get top dollar out of todays crap, but the investment isn't there so. It is a give or take sort of thing. I can get a brand new mini for $300. Hell I got more than that in my Minimag and it still needs a Lvl10. I might just join ya with a E-not-a-mag...
    yea i picked up a 06' cyborg for $300, i was going to spend that on just anno and parts for the Emag. hell i just picked up an emax valve for it and sold it for $250 that pretty much paid for the cyborg in itself, o well the emag will have to be completed once i get back, love that combat pay hopefully i can get another emax valve when i get back. plus the borgs more efficiant, faster and has eyes.. after the whole thing with GA devil, i really didnt feel like finishing it right away anymore anyways, freaking tool...

yea i picked up a 06' cyborg for $300, i was going to spend that on just anno and parts for the Emag. hell i just picked up an emax valve for it and sold it for $250 that pretty much paid for the cyborg in itself, o well the emag will have to be completed once i get back, love that combat pay hopefully i can get another emax valve when i get back. plus the borgs more efficiant, faster and has eyes.. after the whole thing with GA devil, i really didnt feel like finishing it right away anymore anyways, freaking tool...

you will love that borg! unless you have issues with it being tall because of stacktube. otherwise i had to sell mine and my motorcycle just to clear up money for school. college blows

Paintball Sams Closed this weekend

We have decided to close for tomorrow,Sorry for the inconvenience but this should be the last closing due to snow!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    We have decided to close for tomorrow,Sorry for the inconvenience but this should be the last closing due to snow!

Tony
    It snows in April too!

i just bought a crossfire 68/4500 with redz tank cover and still in hydro till 2010 for $60 shipped lawl

i just bought a crossfire 68/4500 with redz tank cover and still in hydro till 2010 for $60 shipped lawl
    Sweet,I need to find someone that wants this 88/4500,I need a somewhat smaller HP tank.

Tony

where do you guys keep finding these deals? PBN?

where do you guys keep finding these deals? PBN?
    yeah PBN. just NEVER buy on there unless you use paypal and everythign is cool. i was suppose to get that tank and a halo with v35 and rip drive for a total of $75 shipped but the kid sold the halo WHILE i was trying to finish the deal. oh well.

infact this kid has a 68/4500 LP with 2 dye rhino tank covers im sure you can get for $80 shipped on paypal http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2610191

btw, my lil bro is going to be in Fort Riley for the next week or 2 for his training. i think he is 82nd brigade? i think he is learning some welding but im not sure. so if you see a private Ketterhagen (scrawny kid) thats probably my bro haha

btw, my lil bro is going to be in Fort Riley for the next week or 2 for his training. i think he is 82nd brigade? i think he is learning some welding but im not sure. so if you see a private Ketterhagen (scrawny kid) thats probably my bro haha
    thanks for the link, if i had cash ide pick it up. ill be pissed if this guy stiffs me on the borg. ill keep a look out for your brother, i could smoke him if you want ha..

thanks for the link, if i had cash ide pick it up. ill be pissed if this guy stiffs me on the borg. ill keep a look out for your brother, i could smoke him if you want ha..

do what ever you want to him haha, just make sure to send pics

i had to replace my whole intire front driver side wheel hub today

what a kick to the teeth

so up for sale. a LP Crossfire 68/4500 with thread saver $115 shipped or $100 picked up. otherwise im ebaying the thing