Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Only thing I didn't like was going to campground directly after the first field.. but that's just my personal thing because I can't normally afford the paint to really play on the speedball fields.

Although, with the number of walk-ons there I probably didn't need to dump as much paint as I did I suppose..
    Just get hit sooner, you won't shoot as much then
    But yeah i can see how that could be a problem, but then again the main fields we do (mainly because they're the good ones) are barrels, nic, near fort, and campground, followed up by double ridge, then probably bear pit with stoneywood being the least played, but the first four are the ones that we always go to, so that probably had something to do with doing campground second.

Yeah, I figured as much. I mean, it's not a bad thing, it's not like the field sucks, it's just I can't afford a case of paint every week and speedball fields tend to bring out the old competitive streak in me.

I'll probably just start sitting it out in future, will help with the excruciating leg pain I have today anyway

I forgot how much it hurts to not have much physical activity for a while and then go paintball for 6 hours straight.. walking up and down stairs is real fun right now.
    Superbolt

Quote Originally Posted by snoopay700
    Yeah it's smaller because of some of the huts falling down, it's not too safe, hopefully before too long we'll have it all back open. Also thanks for the compliment.

As for campground, yeah, mike mowed it down, it looks way better than it did, he's working on hyperball now i think. So yeah, next time you're out at the field if you want to say thanks to anyone look for the guy in the yellow empire outfit, him and mark the owner are the main two guys that have been getting the fields nice as far as mowing and stuff.

I was talking about all the bunkers that use to be at Sam's in the campground are now at a private field and its really setup nice. I even saw the campground sign lol

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    I was talking about all the bunkers that use to be at Sam's in the campground are now at a private field and its really setup nice. I even saw the campground sign lol
    OH! whoops haha, i think i know what you're talking about, never saw it but i heard about it, i think it might be fred, or someone, they invited harry to come play. Yeah some bunkers are new on campground, some are old, i noticed that.

ya Fred's is pretty nice Harry never made it that day. I even saw the old goggles on sign

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    ya Fred's is pretty nice Harry never made it that day. I even saw the old goggles on sign
    Ok yeah, Harry didn't tell me that he took the stuff, he just told me fred had a personal field. Pretty sure harry was reffing that day which is why he didn't make it. Glad to hear it's getting use at least.

if anyone is looking to play this saturday, there is a relatively cheap game going on in Bristol.

$20 to get in
    $40-$50-$60 a case of paint

includes air ball field
    hyperball field
    woodsball field

if your interested stop by Paintball Sally's or give us a call!

Paintball Sally's Inc
    25614 75th St
    Salem, Wisconsin 53168

262-843-2747
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

hey my call sign is Pyro. live in muskego. member of team wow and play at promised land, the siege, cpx, sherwood

Open play this Sunday Aug 23rd (every other Sunday) at Boneyard Paintball in Plymouth, WI. Boneyard is a nice new hyperball field. Pricing is extremely low. Check the site for more details www.boneyardpaintball.com. We are also on facebook

i have become a friend to boneyard

you should do the same with Paintball Sally's if you already havent

Will do

Quote Originally Posted by MeŠiCX
    Will do
    Sally's have a FB page?

Quote Originally Posted by MeŠiCX
    Sally's have a FB page?
    here you go
    Paintball Sally's Facebook

We are looking for more referees if anyone is interested. Mostly on Saturday and Sundays but possibly some weekdays also. No experience necessary. Call 262-912-0080 ext #3 if you are interested. Our field is Breakaway Paintball (the old Paintball Sams location) and our website is www.BreakawayPaintball.com.

Someone posted about Nic being smaller. It was for a few weekends, but now we have opened it up to the full field except for one corner that still needs cleanup. That should be done by this weekend. We have had people asking for more speedball fields so we are going to setup the old hyperball location with drums and some new bunkers we have. We do not have any hyperball tubing.

We will continue to work on thinning out some of the wooded fields. Our brush cutter is getting over worked so I am looking for a new solution that is reasonable.

I also want to say that it has been great meeting some of the old Sams regulars over the last month. I want to thank you for the support and for your patience as we continue to work on the fields. If anyone has any comments or suggestions I welcome them.

Mark
    Breakaway Paintball

Quote Originally Posted by BreakawayPaintball
    We are looking for more referees if anyone is interested. Mostly on Saturday and Sundays but possibly some weekdays also. No experience necessary. Call 262-912-0080 ext #3 if you are interested. Our field is Breakaway Paintball (the old Paintball Sams location) and our website is www.BreakawayPaintball.com.

Someone posted about Nic being smaller. It was for a few weekends, but now we have opened it up to the full field except for one corner that still needs cleanup. That should be done by this weekend. We have had people asking for more speedball fields so we are going to setup the old hyperball location with drums and some new bunkers we have. We do not have any hyperball tubing.

We will continue to work on thinning out some of the wooded fields. Our brush cutter is getting over worked so I am looking for a new solution that is reasonable.

I also want to say that it has been great meeting some of the old Sams regulars over the last month. I want to thank you for the support and for your patience as we continue to work on the fields. If anyone has any comments or suggestions I welcome them.

Mark
    Breakaway Paintball
    Mark,

Field has been great, keep up the good work! Two thumbs down from me for more speedball but I know others want it... I come to Breakaway for the great woods fields though

Mark,

Field has been great, keep up the good work! Two thumbs down from me for more speedball but I know others want it... I come to Breakaway for the great woods fields though
    Yea it seems that most of the regulars/walkon players like the woods while the private groups have been asking for more open fields. That is why I wanted to thin out Bear Pit more because I think it could be an open field while still being in the woods. The old hyperball field will be an easy setup I hope and then we will be back to the woods fields. Don't worry we will always focus on woodsball. Thanks for the comment!

Yea it seems that most of the regulars/walkon players like the woods while the private groups have been asking for more open fields. That is why I wanted to thin out Bear Pit more because I think it could be an open field while still being in the woods. The old hyperball field will be an easy setup I hope and then we will be back to the woods fields. Don't worry we will always focus on woodsball. Thanks for the comment!
    Sounds like a good plan, looking forward to seeing it!

Hey mark, i can't wait for the hyperball field to be up again, i loved that field and i'd be more than happy to help set it up to the best of my memory.

Mark,My Festival Season Is Nearly Over,I Have but only a couple fests Left and They are Pretty Spread Out (1 In Sept and One in Oct.).I Wouldn't Mind Helping Out.LMK

Tony
    Stony undefined

Breakaway is open this weekend

Saturday and Sunday-No Monday
    Regular Hours!

www.breakawaypaintball.com

Anyone Want to go?LMK

Tony

I'll be there tomorrow rocking my warped mag.

Cool,I'll Be There as Well!
    See you then!

Tony

Breakaway on saturday was A+, apart from my warp dying as soon as I pulled into the parking lot :|

Good job I had an old elbow laying around I guess. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have my noxious rail and I can throw the ULE body I have on there (don't really want to to knock the twistlock assembly out of my AM/MM rail.. keeping it for another project )

See you guys there next week(?)

Yep,Hopefully my Sear and Field Strip Screw Get here By then!I Was thinking I'd Head out a little early and do an hour worth of work on the field before we start!

Tony

Cool man, I just got done pimping my mag out, got my new rail and ASA.. just have to get it all powdercoated matte black now.

BTW you see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEdCO...layer_embedded

pretty awesome

Breakaway on saturday was A+, apart from my warp dying as soon as I pulled into the parking lot :|

Good job I had an old elbow laying around I guess. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have my noxious rail and I can throw the ULE body I have on there (don't really want to to knock the twistlock assembly out of my AM/MM rail.. keeping it for another project )

See you guys there next week(?)
    You'll always see me reffing gotta pay those gas bills, lol hopefully I can find some time to play again, played a couple sundays ago with my phantom and it was amazing. I just bought an old nelspot 007 so I'm pretty pumped.

I Should Be out there Saturday,If anyone wants to play.I hope my sear and stuff get here in time!

Tony

I'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    I Should Be out there Saturday,If anyone wants to play.I hope my sear and stuff get here in time!

Tony
    Hey Tony, Shirow, and the rest of you which field do you guys like the best at Breakaway and which do you think needs more work? I just am curious since we slave over them on our downtime (but it sure is worth the upkeep!).

AND WHO IS EXCITED ABOUT HYPERBALL!!!!! (that deserved an all caps can't wait til it's ready mark was unloading barrels over there not too long ago.)

Me, i'm excited