Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 1796

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

im still trying to get out there

finally got a steady job, and got a place to live soon! so ill be out there shortly hopefully haha

but srsly, tony, you need help out there let me know! i still have sundays and i can get saturdays off, or least put in a half day if you need help getting things done. only issue is i do not have access to all the goodies as i did last year
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Well, I figured out what was wrong with my gun.. looks like the rail has some issues, the body doesn't quite sit flush into it. Have to see if I can get it working before next time
    Superbolt

Thats Cool Trev,Not sure when I Will get a chance but it will have to be on a saturday or possibly during the week if Mark is going to be there for a private game.

Shirow - I Figured it was the body and rail,I thought it was something with the screws because that's usually what causes them to not sit right.Are you going to fix it or send it out?

Tony
    Stony undefined

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDStone
    Thats Cool Trev,Not sure when I Will get a chance but it will have to be on a saturday or possibly during the week if Mark is going to be there for a private game.

Shirow - I Figured it was the body and rail,I thought it was something with the screws because that's usually what causes them to not sit right.Are you going to fix it or send it out?

Tony
    I'm going to send it back, don't want to try and second guess the issues, there may be others. The guy has already offered to replace/fix it so hopefully i will get it back quick

That's a good call because who knows what else isn't right with it.

Tony

so apparently breakaway is having abig game. anyone got more information then thatt? like special prices, entry, prizes, ect? the thing they sent out on myspace didnt really show much heh

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    so apparently breakaway is having abig game. anyone got more information then thatt? like special prices, entry, prizes, ect? the thing they sent out on myspace didnt really show much heh
    Yes we are according to Marks Flyers and posters all over the field, having it on October the 24th and 25th, we are discussing the logistics but for sure those dates. Almost def. going to have medics and hospitals. Information will be posted on the website at a later date. Players are already talking all over the field about it so it should be good, hope to see you guys come out!

Alrighty Then,I'll Get the Word Going,Trevor,You should post something up at the shop about this.Sounds Like fun and I'm not busy that weekend!!

Tony

Oh also I Would Like to get out there on the 10th to do some work before big game!!

superdave1203 baraboo, Apocalypse, Action packed paintball

We are looking for 5 or 6 more refs for the big game on October 24 & 25. I have a special offer for anyone interested in playing one day and working the other day. Please contact me at sales@breakawaypaintball.com if you are interested. We would need you to work from 9 am to 4 pm.

Tippmann's NEW Phenom X7 will be in the store (Paintball Sally's) a week earlier then release!!! Come out next week to check it out! Only store/field to have one on showcase before its true release in this area! (so tippmann told us)

it WILL be for sale!

Come on Breakaway Paintball, get the pictures up from the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    Come on Breakaway Paintball, get the pictures up from the weekend!
    Here is one from Sunday. One of the guys who won a 2009 Empire Event Goggle. Lucky guy!
    Last edited by BreakawayPaintball; 11-10-2009 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakawayPaintball
    Here is one from Sunday. One of the guys who won a 2009 Empire Event Goggle. Lucky guy!

Yeah, they were a great replacement for my 8 year old Invisions Thanks! It was a great day.

Have you guys seen this? Video preview of last weekends Big Game. www.breakawaypaintball.com/video

Thanks to Shawn at www.a5pmproduction.com If you haven't seen some of his other videos you should check them out.
    Last edited by BreakawayPaintball; 10-30-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Does anyone on here have a Y-Grip that comes to Breakaway? I really want to try holding one.

if anyone is interested, there is a NEW TIppmann X7 Phenom at Paintball Sally's! came in yesterday, and its 3 weeks earlier then you can get it anywhere!

Anyone playing at Breakaway tomorrow? I'm planning to be out there.

Yessir,I'm Also Going to start working on Bear Pit!

Tony

Yessir,I'm Also Going to start working on Bear Pit!

Tony
    you need to work on your mag instead!

you need to work on your mag instead!
    Don't Worry,I'll be using it plenty when I Do!

Tony

So are there still pretty decent turnouts at break away at this time of year? I NEED to get out and blow off some job related steam this weekend. Which days see the best turnout? Sundays or Saturdays?
    Also, long shot here. I have paint left over from the Sam's final big game that needs to be used soon. Can I use it in games at breakaway or only for the range?

The Turnouts Are Very Good At Breakaway!Saturday and Sunday Vary From Week to week,Sometimes Saturday is bigger sometimes Sunday is bigger.NO You CANNOT Use any other paint.Not Even Big Game Paint From BREAKAWAY is allowed during Walk on Play.Other Than That,Hope to see you out there!

Tony

The Turnouts Are Very Good At Breakaway!Saturday and Sunday Vary From Week to week,Sometimes Saturday is bigger sometimes Sunday is bigger.NO You CANNOT Use any other paint.Not Even Big Game Paint From BREAKAWAY is allowed during Walk on Play.Other Than That,Hope to see you out there!

Tony
    Thinking about it. Just got done with a huge project at work and found out that said project has eliminated my job as of Jan1, 2010 unless I feel like relocating to ohio.
    So some paintball may be in order to take my mind off of things....

Shoot Tony Day at Breakaway Paintball this Sunday Nov. 15th. (not AnthonyDStone but the other Tony that works behind the counter). We will be closed for two weeks after this so come out to play while the weather is still nice!

Shoot Tony Day at Breakaway Paintball this Sunday Nov. 15th. (not AnthonyDStone but the other Tony that works behind the counter). We will be closed for two weeks after this so come out to play while the weather is still nice!
    Got guilt tripped out of going last weekend by the wife so I will definitely be out this weekend..

Got guilt tripped out of going last weekend by the wife so I will definitely be out this weekend..
    Simon you missed a great weekend. But this Sunday should be great also. We added Harry to the list. So now it's Shoot Tony and Harry Day!

Simon you missed a great weekend. But this Sunday should be great also. We added Harry to the list. So now it's Shoot Tony and Harry Day!
    Yeah I know, she kept telling me 'it's our anniversary today!', pissed me off..

But this weekend, for sure.. we may be out Saturday, I don't know yet.. definitely be out one day or the other though.

Yeah I know, she kept telling me 'it's our anniversary today!', pissed me off..

But this weekend, for sure.. we may be out Saturday, I don't know yet.. definitely be out one day or the other though.
    Bro,
    You were going to play on your anniversary? Bad form man, bad form.
    "Happy wife, Happy life" that's my motto!

Quote Originally Posted by kurtisqpublic
    Bro,
    You were going to play on your anniversary? Bad form man, bad form.
    "Happy wife, Happy life" that's my motto!
    That's a great motto. I agree!