Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Players List

Im pulling a PIE Revy here, disable those sigs boys.

what sigs?? lol hory cow this thread moves slllllllooooooowwwwwwllllllyyyy.....
    Last edited by snoogans; 09-07-2003 at 01:56 PM.

The one the you just posted, duh. So what if the thread moves slowly. You need to follow the webmasters rules about sigs, post it once per thread. If you cant do that, I'll go to a mod or to the webmaster.

dude, is my sig on there?? it doesn't show up on my screen

You just edited it out. Dont be a smart a$$.

snoogans and ultimatepaintballer

You guys need to calm down, and stop flooding the forums with pointless posts I will start reporting you guys to moderators whenever I feel you guys are out of line. Grow up a little, show a little respect for the forums and others around, also with each other.....
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

Good point LaW, thanks.

Does anyone have some Metallica Cd's they can loan me for a couple days so I can make a copy of them for myself.

Looking for:
    Master of Puppets
    And Justice For All

I'll need to look at my collection to figure out the others that I need.

Mukwonago Those Who Know' Wish they Did'nt
    Have And Justice for All
    I can Burn You A Copy {if that's what You Want}
    Deliver at Big Game!!
    L.M.K. P.M. Me
    Rick

Cheech Marin= What You got in the Gitar Case?
    Banderas= My Gitar?
    S Cool Essay

O.K.
    Not Good at this P.W. thing
    Got 22 more to go!
    1000 will probably pass without Me Noticing!!

PM sent.

Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
    Does anyone have some Metallica Cd's they can loan me for a couple days so I can make a copy of them for myself.

Looking for:
    Master of Puppets
    And Justice For All

I'll need to look at my collection to figure out the others that I need.
    Ummmm, this is not wise to ask on a public forum owned by a corporate entity. Unless of course you already owned those cd's and they were ruined by accident or through normal wear and tear are no longer playable.

You are directly asking for someone to pirate albums for you.

Originally posted by alkafluence

Ummmm, this is not wise to ask on a public forum owned by a corporate entity. Unless of course you already owned those cd's and they were ruined by accident or through normal wear and tear are no longer playable.

You are directly asking for someone to pirate albums for you.
    Noone is going to get in trouble for it! It is legal to copy it as long as there is no profit being made but of course that is how I interpret the law , the record companies thing differently

I will copy any cd for anyone!! prosecute me!

Yup, Im supplying my own copyable cd's. And yes they were both destroyed. My dad threw a fit and broke them in half along a with a few others. Besides, is Lars on AO?? He only cares about pirated songs that havent been released yet (i.e. "I Disappear" getting released on Napster before Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack came out). I mean really, they should start tapping our phones too, cuz thats the only way they'll positively know whats going on, but they cant becuse that would be violating our right to privacy. They should have the computer agency stop making writeable cd's and rw drives too, cd-rw and dvd-rw, just to be safe. Until that happens, I'll do what I want with my computer, my rw-drives, and any cd's and dvd's I wish to copy. I didn't put $2300 into this computer for nothing ya know. It makes no sense to me that I have all this stuff to use, and I cant use it because of what the music agency dictates that I can't do because I would be pirating a measly cd that costs less than a dollar to make and produce.

But if they want to sell the originals to me, I have no problem with that either.
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 09-08-2003 at 01:20 AM.

last time i checked this forum was here to talk about paintball not the music industry, so if we could just get back to the paintball that would be great... thanks

whats the word on an AO-WI day? and
    i dont know about you guys but big game II is only a few short weeks away and the excitement is brewing

Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
    Yup, Im supplying my own copyable cd's. And yes they were both destroyed. My dad threw a fit and broke them in half along a with a few others.
    There's nothing wrong with that, which is what I said in the first place.

If you look in the Consumer Rights Act, you'll see that the purchaser has the right to make "backup copies" for use by that original person.

In this case, since you owned the cd's once before you could technically be considered regaining your backup copies as you had purchased the rights to use the music/cd's earlier.

I'm not trying to be the stickler or anything, I'm just trying to warn you guys in these days of litigious happy people & companies

Thanks alkafluence, sorry if I went off.

Methyl - Yea, it was just a couple posts here bout the music stuff. Paintball is the key here, Big Game is coming up soon so you better be excited. I know I am.

whats the age limit for the ao-wi meet i wanna go but dont know realy what field it is at i wanna go geoff give me a pm or catch me on aim for details thanks man

300 post!!!!!!!!!
    click here for feedback
    Fear the Ninja

I'll let you know once we get a field to do it at. Until that happens, I have no answers for ya.

Thumbs up

well i cant wait to see all the automag goodness come together on one field at one time

It is the most awesome sight you will ever see, well thats how I felt about it.

Heh, I have some video of one of the Big Games from the last year or two, just off the barrel field by the pond, when the two teams met.

Got some shots of a couple of people shooting RT's (both Pro and old school) going full out. That and the amount of paint in the air at the barrel field! I show that video to other people and their jaws just drop.

My jaw drops everytime I see that in person.

!! I want to see the video, think you can send it to me or tell me where i can get it at? that sounds insane, and i hope it happens again

also... wtf is with the sigs thing.. should i just take mine down or something?

The sig issue is there because it makes this thread longer than it should be. Its a rule set forth by the Webmaster of this webiste that everyone should follow. Basically, its to save the space on the server that AO has. Besides, me being from PIE Rev, Im getting tired of looking at a thead mainly composed of sigs. You dont have to get rid of it, all I'm asking is that you only post it once in this thread. Just a simple request, thats all.

Originally posted by Spleen
    !! I want to see the video, think you can send it to me or tell me where i can get it at? that sounds insane, and i hope it happens again

also... wtf is with the sigs thing.. should i just take mine down or something?
    Just hang around the barrel field just east of the pond when one of the games start. It's a little different now that there is that huge wall of barrels in the middle, but it still happens. (That huge wall of barrels is still there?)

You'll see, and you'll enjoy it!

the wall is still there but is only about three feet tall now. the rest of the barrels have been scatered around on both sides of it to provide more cover

Yay! More fun.Woot!!

Originally posted by Methylphenidate
    the wall is still there but is only about three feet tall now. the rest of the barrels have been scatered around on both sides of it to provide more cover
    Well, back in the day when there was no wall at all...

And I walked uphill both ways to school in raging blizzards...