I just got off the phone with Centerflag Products (makers of the Hyperframe) and they have an upgrade option that I think is a great deal (I don't think it was anything special for me). You can upgrade your existing Hyperframe board for a new full auto board for $35. This is the new board developed for the auto cocker. It allows full auto and more importantly (at least to me) has a setting for the duration of the solenoid pulse. It can be set from 1ms to 99ms. The two biggest wear problems with the Hyperframe are on/off pins that are too short and a short solenoid pulse. You can get a longer on/off pin, and now you can set the solenoid duration to whatever you want.

He said they have plenty in stock.

BTW, I sent an on/off pin back to Centerflag because the base was too big and they are sending me out a new one. When I send it in I sent a note and asked if the software was upgradeable as I wanted to increase the solenoid duration. They called me (I included my phone number) to tell me about the new board and the upgrade option. Their reputation for good customer service lives on.

Contact information:

Centerflag Products
PO Box 148
Yorkville, Il 80560

Phone: 630-553-2611
Fax: 630-533-2631