Thread: Attention Hyperframe owners, upgrade available

Cool Attention Hyperframe owners, upgrade available

I just got off the phone with Centerflag Products (makers of the Hyperframe) and they have an upgrade option that I think is a great deal (I don't think it was anything special for me). You can upgrade your existing Hyperframe board for a new full auto board for $35. This is the new board developed for the auto cocker. It allows full auto and more importantly (at least to me) has a setting for the duration of the solenoid pulse. It can be set from 1ms to 99ms. The two biggest wear problems with the Hyperframe are on/off pins that are too short and a short solenoid pulse. You can get a longer on/off pin, and now you can set the solenoid duration to whatever you want.

He said they have plenty in stock.

BTW, I sent an on/off pin back to Centerflag because the base was too big and they are sending me out a new one. When I send it in I sent a note and asked if the software was upgradeable as I wanted to increase the solenoid duration. They called me (I included my phone number) to tell me about the new board and the upgrade option. Their reputation for good customer service lives on.

Contact information:

Centerflag Products
    PO Box 148
    Yorkville, Il 80560

Phone: 630-553-2611
    Fax: 630-533-2631

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

tru that!
    another major biggie is it will also will go up to 20bps in semi and fullauto.
    ColinMoritz

Chord, Chord V2, Dallara, Karta, current project: (coming soon)

Originally posted by nicad
    Another major biggie is it will also will go up to 20bps in semi and fullauto.
    Do you have one? What else can you tell me about it? I'm planning on ordering one tomorrow.

I thought on the original frams that the strength of the pulse was adjustable from 1 to 9 in strength.... at least mine was ....
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Hmm... maybe it's time for a project 'mag...

*looks at wallet*

Oh yeah.. that's why I haven't started one :P

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

i have one and it is really cool.on this chip the first time you go into service mode you get power seting level.then you get to more modes to adjust forward & backward cylanoid travel time(1-99 of a sec.in both modes) i think,but i dont know how to use it yet.and yes it has semi (1-20),burst-3-5 (1-20) and semi/burst(or fullauto)1-20 b.p.s.

I just sent my frame in last week to have them install it and they told me it would cost $75?
    Sig over 50k

now do we buy the board for 35,,,,or do we send it in and have them instal it or do we instal it ourselves?????

Next upgrade for me

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Originally posted by thecavemankevin
    now do we buy the board for 35,,,,or do we send it in and have them instal it or do we instal it ourselves?????
    You have to uninstall/reinstall yourself. You remove the old board and send it to them with $35 (plus shipping I assume) and they send you a new board. You install that and are ready to go.

cool, thanx

BTW, I ordered one today. First you get an RA number to return your existing board. Then you send it in (you can enclose playment or have them call you and use a credit card). They test the board you sent in as it has to be a working board. Then they send you the new one. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

hitech and all mechanically inclined hyperframe users.once you get new chips up and runing,"start a new thread"(kind of like level 10 how tos).for us that are not so mechanically inclined(or don't know how to set up correctly).please include best dell time setting forward & back to prevent excessive wear to bolt & sear(level 10 and level 7).do you think it's a good idea?hey if we don't help each other hwo will(agd's only answer to a hyperframe question is take it off or they are no good)

Once I get mine running I'll post my experences and compile the other posts I've made with regards to the Hyperframe. Sound good?

cool!!! yes thanx

ummm gimme a lil hell yes

Richmond

Forest Green Unmilled Viking #475
    (black razor blade and black sticky3s)
    black 14in Powerlyte Scepter Kit
    Black Halo B
    88/45 Centerflag Hyperflow Stub

Well, i just got off the phone with someone at centerflag and they said that we have to send the frame in with $75 for the upgrade

So whats the deal? Is it 35 or 75 and do we have to send the frame or just the board????

Okay, the $35 is if you send them a working board. $65 is if you just want to order the new board. I would guess $75 is if you want to send them the entire frame and have them install the new board.

BTW, I sent them a working board just to have them call me and say that it doesn't work. It did when I sent it in. I am purchasing the new board ($65) and having them send me my old board back. I'm not happy with them at the moment, but I really want the new board, so...

i have been fighting with them about this for like 6 months and i was first told $90, then at mardi gras i got ahold of denis and he said 75 and yeah i dont care 35 or not im selling mine and im gonna build a e-mag grip and all i dont care about the cost anymore its just the princapal. so yeah...centerflags is not gettin any more of my money
    Tom was the last of a now extinct breed, a breed of players who build a community, a breed of owners who gave to the sport never taking more than what they deserved. I hope to see you at the feild again some day....

Originally posted by hardr0ck68
    i have been fighting with them about this for like 6 months and i was first told $90, then at mardi gras i got ahold of denis and he said 75 and yeah i dont care 35 or not im selling mine and im gonna build a e-mag grip and all i dont care about the cost anymore its just the princapal. so yeah...centerflags is not gettin any more of my money
    yes, i called like a week ago and their frame was 325$ then i called i think yesterday? now its 350$

oh well hitech, lmk how it work..
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

Originally posted by hitech

BTW, I sent them a working board just to have them call me and say that it doesn't work. It did when I sent it in. I am purchasing the new board ($65) and having them send me my old board back. I'm not happy with them at the moment, but I really want the new board, so...
    See, thats what i was a little bit afraid of...oh well.

something seems a bit fishy though. Anybody know their email address? Couldn't find it on their site. We probably should email them this link...perhaps slap a bit of sense into them.

the board probably works just its got a dirty connection btw the battery and the board, my frame had the same thing, but now I am trading my hyperframe off.

peace

aftermarket frames suck, bottom line, unless it is of the highest quality, at least that m opinion. Like "race" or frames like that, centerflag, just seems shady to me, and you should call the better business buerau.

Originally posted by LawFox32
    the board probably works just its got a dirty connection btw the battery and the board...
    They said it would power up but not fire. Even at $65 it's a good deal. My opinion of their customer service has taken a big hit however...

Talked to Centerflag (For payment info) and I guess the price is $75 for the new board. Since I was quoted $65 they gave it to me for $65. Maybe that is part of the confusion. I was quoted the wrong price.

Question

I been thinking that i should order one of those $65 boards that i have sparepart in my toolcase if board get damage ....and ofcourse i get littlepit more hi-tech marker.
    Does anyone know how much new solenoid and microswitch costs if i order those too?

...it's bad to send frame that far as CF is when racing season is runing.
    If i send frame there, it takes about month untill i get it back.

By the way... that short and soft material on/off pin problem. My problem stopped when I change it to orginal e-mag's on/off pin .750 and doesn't have problems any more after that.
    Last edited by janiK; 03-20-2003 at 05:29 PM.