Thread: Cool rec player idea...

-=Squid=- Guest

Cool rec player idea...

I was pondering on this idea for some time, and decided to share it with the world. Wouldnt it be cool for some rec players to play attack and defend, only have 2 people in the KFC bucket on top of the KFC sign, they would defend it while others attacked! WOOT!

wow dont we have a creative thinker here

-=Squid=- Guest
    Is that a good or bad thing ?

No, no....you need to find a way to play inside the huge warehouse-like Home Depot stores without getting arrested...

...Though I'll admit that playing inside a giant KFC sign would be a memorable experience to say the least.
    "I would like nothing more than to walk around
    wearing a shirt with a giant arrow pointing
    downwards, but I have this strange feeling
    that most people would take it as some kind
    of sexual suggestion rather than an attempt
    to infer one's final destination."

lol that's awesome!!
    Puts my idea to shame: Have a couple people defend my house by shooting out of the 2nd floor windows, while the rest of the people attack from the woods in the backyard...although I doubt my parents would appreciate the entire back of the house being semi-painted brick!!
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

-=Squid=- Guest
    Mark my words....my new life goal is to defend the KFC bucket, and I will.

you'll be defending it against me. I will bring the setting of the Kentucky Fried Chicken sun.

Mark my words...The bucket is going down.

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by Python14
    you'll be defending it against me. I will bring the setting of the Kentucky Fried Chicken sun.

Mark my words...The bucket is going down.
    I think not, for I will hone my mad sniping skillz and put my 30" barrel on and shoot you with my scope!.....lol

The moment you reload or squeegee your barrel is when I will yank a squadbuster off of my Combat Carl Action Camo Black Ops Commando vest and throw it into Fort Frier. You better hope Colonel Sanders is a good leader.

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by Python14
    The moment you reload or squeegee your barrel is when I will yank a squadbuster off of my Combat Carl Action Camo Black Ops Commando vest and throw it into Fort Frier. You better hope Colonel Sanders is a good leader.
    That was rich...I will NEVER break paint because my sniper paintball rifle is OwnZorZ In Da Rec! WOOT! Fear the scopE!

Originally posted by -=Squid=-

That was rich...I will NEVER break paint because my sniper paintball rifle is OwnZorZ In Da Rec! WOOT! Fear the scopE!
    and then the sign falls cause theres to much weight in it
    Good Traders- obsolete898,jah871,ß.C.
    AO member 4 life
    Member # 268
    E-mail-sublime698812@hotmail.com
    Aim-Joker2268
    "Not everyone makes up useless crap about penguins and pastries all the time" - Thordic

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by -Jôker-

and then the sign falls cause theres to much weight in it
    You callin me fat??

that's pretty rigodamndiculously funny. I give it a thumbs up! So does the winner get a bucket of chicken? lol

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by DaveDog
    that's pretty rigodamndiculously funny. I give it a thumbs up! So does the winner get a bucket of chicken? lol
    They get to keep the huge bucket sign.