Thread: bushy2k3 firing not semi auto

bushy2k3 firing not semi auto

ok..this is WEIRD but I got my new gun and it seems that altho it has a semi auto only board, that it fires in bursts (of changing numbers too)

soo for example(if that didnt make sense)
    -Ill pull the trigger once and it will fire a single ball which is all good and normal.
    -I will pull the trigger one time again and get like 2 or 3 balls
    - now with one pull ive managed to get the gun to fire OVER 14 times (mind you this was NOT on purpose and COULD have happened in a game had I just brought it out to play instead of testing it)
    -Now if I concentrate and only tap the trigger i can get it to go off only once.. but if i tap and hold it starts doing the weird bursts...

And yes I am aware Id get more help at pbnation in the bushy forum but pbnation is weird and wont ever let LOG in...
    "Nothing is more beutiful than a warrior with no distractions".

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

ive heard of busy triggers messing up and shooting in bursts like that. the best idea is to send it back or looked at by a competent tech. try not to mess with it as it might void your warranty and you might be stuck with a gun like that
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

try lengthening the pull on your trigger. that may well be an overly short trigger.
    2k2 VF Cocker, STO Ram, Hollowpoint, Eclipse Blade, Old-Style 14" Boomstick, 45/45 'Geddon
    68AutoMag Classic Feed CF11023, Ring trigger.
    http://www.blackstarusa.com - Best gear on the market
    LP = Marketing Drivel

its not the shortness... I backed the trigger stop out and the problem was just as bad... =/
    its also not the spring tension