Thread: sort of paintball marker (looks like real gun)

sort of paintball marker (looks like real gun)

i forget where to find it. anyone know where to find that "gun" that shoots the small sized paintballs that are housed in a small round metal caseing? they look like real guns (like airsoft) but shoot with clips of these paintballs in shells. thanks (looking for an extra new toy besides my timmy)

You might be thinking of the old Crossman 3357 which was they're 357 petlet pistol with a different cylinder and barrel. Unfortunately your discription is a little vague and so I'm just guessing.

sorry i know it very vague. its pretty new. basically it looks like a m4 , but it shoots smaller paintballs. And, each paintball is housed in a small metal casing which after the ball being shot the casing is ejected out the other side. all the rounds are loaded into a clip also

personman Guest
    The AT series? ( AT10 AT85 )

i think that might be it. got a pic or a web site?
    sounds familiar

the RAM.... http://www.rap4.com

-Ron
    Pewter SFL E-Mag #EM01569
    Pewter Shocktech Intimidator

My Trading Feedback

Extraordinary Traders:
    Johnny Bravo

Good Traders:
    fcpchop, Xerces, Piccolo, hawpunch, Boble86, NCpaintballer, Chupas2, shrapnel, gump1119, Methos, PunkOff, TheFlamingKoosh, RogueFactor, Jonesie

personman Guest
    Oh, nm, rdb got it, there was one of those at my proshop once..

http://www.getrealpaintball.com/intro_set.html
    Last edited by personman; 03-03-2003 at 05:36 PM.

Ok is this the m4 you are refering too?

That might make things a little easier.

Here is an Airsoft version:

Originally posted by rdb123
    the RAM.... http://www.rap4.com

-Ron
    yep thats it, , thanks.
    unfortunately, i am utterly discouraged by 500+ per gun (sort of reasonable) and 150bux for a 2000 case. and we thought our paint was expensive. i guess ill probably jsut look at airsoft (cheaper)

wouldnt the shells be reusable? heh I thought you could just stuff the balls into the shells and reuse

edit: turns out you can you can buy the shells and .40 paintballs seperatly. However you can also buy the complete set... but for .43 caliber??

edit again: looks like you can choose which caliber, so you can go with the .40 and just make your own paintballs (assuming you wouldnt actually PLAY a game with this, cause you would lose all the shells and thats expensive )
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

yeah. but they are a little expensive i know airsoft AEG's go for aroung 300
    no i thought wrong its not the AT series. its those ram ones. dam i really like them but its even more expensive than paintball

heres teh ram one

heres the airsoft one
    Last edited by JT2002; 03-03-2003 at 06:03 PM.

then again the ak is pretty nice too... LEts all play "run like the taliban"

aks

I'm finally going to ask. What is airsoft? Do you play like paintball? Or is it just to shoot at stuff? What does it shoot like little bb's or something?

like paintball, but u shoot plastic bb's at eachother. its a little more realistic because it looks like real guns and seems very real. although i still love playing paintball, airsoft is cool

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by ChuckWag78
    I'm finally going to ask. What is airsoft? Do you play like paintball? Or is it just to shoot at stuff? What does it shoot like little bb's or something?

Its what wannabe paintball players play.

lol. good one. right now i do not play airsoft. but was looking into getting one of the guns just for fun to shoot in my backyard

Whats to keep people from just saying "YOU DIDN'T HIT ME" Do they leave a mark? WHO WOULD PLAY THIS OVER PAINTBALL!!!

...have to throw in a plug for the AT series whenever i can...
    I love my AT-85...
    it's chainfed and the hopper mounts on the side of the gun..
    like a warp only lighter and integral to the gun(and has been around for quite a while longer)
    they've got excellent range/accuracy and never break balls(ever)
    if you want something that looks real but don't want to go airsoft or that other thing that takes an odd calibre paintball(hey who knows how long they're gonna make paint for that...)

ok end plug

btw no i don;t work for ats...
    just wish i saw more people with 'em
    http://www.getrealpaintball.com/
    TheDuelist "The problem is that Tom has developed the VW Beetle of the paintball industry. It's almost too good to change and far too reliable."