View Poll Results: What do i do?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go all the way for the EMAG

26 55.32%
  • Get the RTP and some junk

14 29.79%
  • QUIT PAINTBALL (if you vote for this, i think ill cry)

7 14.89%

Thread: RTP or go all the way for an EMAG

RTP or go all the way for an EMAG

i recently bought a 'cocker and i HATE it, so now i want to sell it and buy my dream gun (the EMAG) but now i found out that the RTPs come with Intellis, x valve wich in turn includes LX.!!

so after i made the switch to my dream gun, i planned on saving for a car/college and future expenses. SO

i want to know, should i go all the way and just get an emag, or should i get a RTP and some junk to go on it (warp, barrel, D/F)

THX

Shoot both and decide.

In my opinion the RTPro is not an 'inferior' gun, I have one- and can afford/have owned an Emag or two.

I like it better

meh... dont get e-mag, they are too heavy, and after a while, you won't like the warp as much as when you origonally had it... plus it adds alot of weight

and if you want an e-mag in the future, AGD will upgrade RTP's to e-mags for the price difference
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

emag!

I agree. The RTP is not the “settle for” you are making it seem like. It is a fantastic marker.

I say go with what your budget is, as well as what you want.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

I'd like to point out that the Emag also comes with Level 10, as do stock RTPro's. Both need almost nothing more than a good air system to feed them, maybe not even a barrel and a hopper that can keep up. I'd reccomend getting a Flatline tank and a Shocktech drop foward with whatever you purchase. If you think about it the Emag is better in the long run, because you're getting an RTPro and an electronic marker to boot. But if you really don't care about the electro part then get the RTPro. Either way you can't go wrong
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

By the way, AGD's "stock" barrels are much better than the ones that come on other guns. If you'll notice the RTP/Emag barrel is $75 in the online store. My Crown point is usually my barrel of choice too.

I agree with some of the stuff shartley and irbodden said. Do your homework on both of them and shoot both of them. Just decide what characteristics you want from your gun, and what you want to pay for. I personally went with the Emag because it is fun to have an electric trigger to tweak, ON TOP of having an RT at the flick of a switch. Its your call, just learn what you can on them and shoot them both, and whichever one you go with you will love.

Originally posted by paint magnet
    By the way, AGD's "stock" barrels are much better than the ones that come on other guns. If you'll notice the RTP/Emag barrel is $75 in the online store. My Crown point is usually my barrel of choice too.
    i have one but dont have a mag, how much do said barrels sell for?

you are not going to play paintball forever. I'm kind of sorry I spent so much on my gun . . .

Hey Fire, I own both an X-Mag and a RT Pro. Both are great markers. The RTP has a lot less things that can go wrong. But like Paint Magnet said, an E-Mag is like two markers in one. If you choose a RT Pro, trust me, you will not feel like you settled. You can get a RT Pro and a Flatline for about same price as new E-mag . Just food for thought.

X-Mag Black to Red Fade - Warped
    RT Pro - Warped
    "The Mags are back in town"

What is your total budget here? That would help to advise you some more.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

i think if u have the money you should go for the emag, i passed up 3of them and wish i didnt bc i was to worried about a car.

but now i have a Really good paying job.. yeah you know the rest
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

well...i got a System X vengeance cocker with a new cocking rod and a 15*asa, i got a revvy and a 68/45 cross fire nitro, and i got a pack and a mask and a roller sear that i got for free (its brand new!)...thats it.

i want to sell it all (mabey keep the tank and the revvy), and buy a new gun, and a new mask, and ive got an extra pack..

thanks alot guys

oh and i dont think the RTP is a "settle for" gun, i just know that the EMAG is my dream, so im a lil biased...

AND i dont know anyone around here that has either gun that i could use...

(irbodden and xerces, mabey but ive never met you!)

Edit- I just remembered...my confirmation is coming up soon!, ill have some cash from that!
    Last edited by FiRe; 03-18-2003 at 10:09 PM.

RT Pro!

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

I was wondering if you were to trade in your RT to airguns for an X-mag, what kind of money are we talken to upgrade it, or to just buy the electronics of the x-mag.

Cheers