Thread: Strange Question - Do I have a ULT installed?

Strange Question - Do I have a ULT installed?

Yeah, I know this is a weird question but here goes...
    I won that flyer contest and I got an RT Pro ULE. When I ordered it I asked for a ULT. They were going to take the gun down the D-Day and give it to me then but at the last minute a part didnt come in and they couldnt bring it..... fast forward to the D-Day game... I went the to booth and saw Tom. I introduced myself and he asked about the mag. I said it couldnt be shipped because of a missing part. Well, being the cool guy he is, the took a bunch of parts out of the boxes and built me my mag.
    Ok, there is the story. Well, I don't know if the gun I got came with an ULT. I have never shot an RT with or w/out an ULT before so I dont know how the ULT feels compared to a regular RT.
    Could someone please let me know how I can check and see if I have the ULT installed? I have a feeling that I dont but I want to make sure before I buy one.

And yes, I do feel stupid for having to ask this...
    RT Pro ULE w/ Stiffi and 68/3k Flatline...... YUMMY!

For Sale:
    68/3k Flatline (just tested in May) -- https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...70#post1493070

Automag Classic w/ powerfeed + a few ups
    - https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...09#post1493109

if you pull the trigger and it feels like you are shooting a REAL firearm, you don't have a ULT

Take out the on/off, if theres 2 parts that spin freely, it has shims ,and a REALLY thin pin. It's ULT.. if not. Then no.
    'people should not be allowed to own paintguns which are smarter than they are'

-Sparq

Who heavy is the trigger when you pull it? Heavy or really light?

minimag03

Ps: I can't believe that AGD would leave something so noticable out of one of there markers.

Ult

Take the on/off assembly out, look at the bottom of the on/off pin, if you see a hole in it you have a ULT if not we you do not