Thread: Upgrade my old 68 Classic

Upgrade my old 68 Classic

Well she has been good to me. Over 10 years old and she can still light it up. I want to take advantage of the X valve replacement/upgrade. I do not want to turn in a perfectly good working valve system. So I was going to purchase the upgrade and make a new gun. My question is what main body will the X valve fit in? Does the X valve only fit in the classic Mag and Minimag bodies or could I use the RT Pro body? I like the new RT Pro No-Rise main body. I am afraid that the X valve will not fit this. Also is it still true that the Minimag uses the screw in cocker style barrels and the Classic mag uses the standard mag barrel? I would like to use the screw in type barrels simply for cost and a wider selection. Also if there is anyone that has done this and has any other suggestions please let me know. Thanks in advance.

the x valve will with into all bodies except for the original RT. it will fit into the no-rise body. also, all mags use automag barrels except for the xtreme emag and sluggo design bodies
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD