Originally posted by Collegeboy
Please read what I wrote again you seem to be missing a key point. I said "The US gives money to UN nations, but not to the UN as it is suppose to. The US uses the money that it is supposed to give to the UN to fund these expenditures directly to nations. It is in a sort trying to gain support for the US, while taking support away from the UN. It really doesn't matter if other countries owe us money, we owe them too. (I think last time I check we owed over a billion to China for some government bonds they bought off of Japan)" Thank you have a good day, please come back again.
Please come back again? You are a joke. You say just enough crap so you can wobble back and forth depending on what anyone says. That to me shows a lack of conviction in ANYTHING but wanting to stir the pot and piss people off.

When you get a backbone and want to put yourself or your actual views on the line… no halfway crap like you post… I will talk with you…. but until then you are nothing but a troll with no backbone. I sure hope you GET one before you decide to join the Armed Forces because your “sympathies” will only earn you blanket parties (if not worse), and your semantic games and intellectual yet unfounded arguing will earn you enemies….. quickly.

I am fast seeing that there is YOUR World, the REAL World, and the Military World….. and I can tell you that YOUR world does not mix well with either of the other two.

And it is funny… you seem to say “Read what I wrote” and “you are missing a key point” a lot. Maybe you should learn to write what you really mean then? Maybe you should take a definitive stand on an issue? Yup… you ARE little.

Please do NOT come back again.