Thread: GZ Timmy + Equalizer + Roller Trigger METHOD + Stock grooved Trigger = 20 CPS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool EASIEST 20 BPS: ROLLER TRIGGER METHOD + GZ Timmy + Equalizer + Stock GROOVED Trigger

Hello again!

Inspired by AGD's developement of the roller trigger

...I decided to upgrade my GZ Timmy with an Equalizer (since I have to wait forever for an XMAG!!!!) and see if I could duplicate the insane ROF AOers were acheiving via the "roller trigger" method... of course, since I don't actually have a roller trigger, I would have to do this with only the stock grooved trigger that came with my GZ.

First, I must say, I REALLY LIKE THE STOCK OLD SCHOOL GZ TRIGGER!, it's got plenty of play, and the grooves are just right - not too deep, not too shallow.

When I fire my GZ via the roller trigger method (as taught here on AO), I noticed I'm actually firing the gun 4 times with each finger stroke.

If my finger cycle starts at the bottom...

The gun fires once when my finger strikes the trigger at the middle of the stroke.

The gun fires once when my finger strikes the trigger at the top of the stroke.

The gun fires once when my finger strikes the trigger at the middle of the stroke.

The gun fires once when my finger strikes the trigger at the bottom of the stroke.

Thanks AO for your inspiration!

Wurd!
    Last edited by Jack & Coke; 03-18-2003 at 05:34 PM.