Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Extended SLUG body Autocad File

That is sssweeeet.
    Welcome to my mind. Be carefull were you step because the floor is kinda sllipery.

A.K.A Ducky DC (on other forums)
    A.K.A Odie Wan (on other forums)

PTI Air Smith/Tech
    PTI Referee
    PRO Referee

The Frymarker Guest
    Hi I just saw this post and Iwanted to know if anyone had the slug in dxf format??

I tried the links in this thread and they didn't work.

Thanks

For all those who want a sluggo in 3d I created a sluggo model using autodesk inventor 7 and a CAD file from AGD. I could translate it to these formats

.iges
    .sat
    .step
    .stl
    .ptp
    .xgl
    .zgl
    .ipt (for autodesk inventor 7 and up)

Here is the link
    http://membres.lycos.fr/gashak84/divers/
    just download sluggo.zip as I wasn't allowed to link it directly

cad drawing of the classic mag Rail and the Retro Valve?

Does anyone have a cad drawing of the classic mag Rail and the Retro Valve? Really only looking for the locations of the screw holes and Sear Assembly. I’m trying to machine a new body for my mag and wanted to make the body and rail as one part. The slug drawings helped a lot but the retaining clip listed in view A is a little confusing. Any words of advice or help on this are greatly appreciated.

can someone make me this for my stupid eMachineShop cheap stuff software.

Quote Originally Posted by SpedApple
    can someone make me this for my stupid eMachineShop cheap stuff software.
    just find a dxf file of it i think.

you wouldn't be able to do much anyways
    Last edited by spasticsquirrel; 01-12-2005 at 01:48 PM.
    I wanna X-mag, but im too poor.

Does anyone have this in .ipt for Autodesk Inventor 5? OR have exact measurements of the body? I can't get ANY of the files linked to to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Siress
    Does anyone have this in .ipt for Autodesk Inventor 5? OR have exact measurements of the body? I can't get ANY of the files linked to to work.
    Wish I could help, I only have Autodesk Inventor Proffessional 9. Who knows, I can try, just give me a bit...=)

MY Mag Setup:

68 Automag Powerfeed
    Benchmark 45 Frame
    Venturi Bolt
    Phase 2 Shocktech Valve
    Kapp Dropforeward
    Dye Boomstick

Hi!

Just wondering about the files.... It“s like they aren“t there?!?
    If someone could post the files or email me I would be thankfull!
    Quamino
    PBT Mūsli
    Finland

What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_at_KAPP
    what is the file extension. Also, you should be able to import a .dxf (drawing interchange) file. I can send you that.
    Sean i know this is off subject but are you the guy who built the reflex cockers? Also i heard KAPP was out off business? I bought a black to fade reflex from KAPP but I have it on ebay right now. Sorry for the interuption.

Does anybody have a print out of the slug body or a CAD drawing of it.I dont have autocad on my computer but i just want a print out of the body and its demensions so I can give it to my bro who works at a machine shop and could probably mill one out for me. If anyone please pm me about it thanks.

Solidworks File

Does anyone still have the solidworks files someone once posted. The links are no longer working... I'm taking a computer aided engineering course and I've got the experience necessary to work on it now.

Let me know if anyone knows if it's still out there.

Sean
    sean.granier@gmail.com

Anyone out there actually make a slug body? Not a lot of discussion on this subject, I figured there would be seeing how AGD doesn't make slugs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by VeeWee
    Anyone out there actually make a slug body? Not a lot of discussion on this subject, I figured there would be seeing how AGD doesn't make slugs anymore.
    You can find them for auction once in a blue moon. I managed to get one from backToIntegrity off of Ebay last week, but yeah, there are not many around these days.

Does anybody have sluggo models available in Alias Maya (.ma or .mb), Studio Max, or Lightwave? If so, please PM me............

I've got one in solidworks, but I'm not sure if it will work or not. I'm looking into having it machined, and if it works out, I'll post it.

yeah, so is it possible to update the links so we can still have access to the information and cad files exct.

also looking for these files, anyone have them?

it would be nice if someone could export me a copy of it in the 3dm format....

working links anyone?

I can't download the slug body file, what is wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hellforger
    I can't download the slug body file, what is wrong with it?
    Having the same problem here..........

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement
    Having the same problem here..........
    Well, I took it upon myself to build it in CADD for the autocad program so I will post it up soon. SO I CAN PWN *****ES!!!!!!!!

Well, I took it upon myself to build it in CADD for the autocad program so I will post it up soon. SO I CAN PWN *****ES!!!!!!!!
    AWSOME! I'm in the process of trying to do this now, but if I could get a file to start from that would help out alot. I'm new to the CAD thing so it's a somewhat painful process right now.

Look forward to it Hellforger!

awesome dude

BWAHAHA!

So this page isnt up to date and all the links are dead It would be really awsome if someone could get me the CatiaV5, Solidworks or Pro-E version. I just happen to have access to a CNC and wouldn't mind playing around with one.

Same here, minus the CNC Machine part.

well you all aare gonna think i'm nutz but i gots me a dremel and 3 foot of 2" dia. 6061 aluminum rod and just itching to tear it a new one.

gonna cut it off to 8" or so sections, since my ule is only like 7 inches i figure thats enough to play with.

but my prob is i cant find the slug specs any where every link is dead and i dont have autocad but i might be able to get,. idk

anyway some help on the slug specs or a link would be nice i'd rather not have to buy one for 150 if i can waste hours on making my own lol

Seriously, does anyone have the slug file? I would really appreciate it. I have Autocad 06 and I really need this file for my project, could someone please send me the file?
    -Jeremiah
    Please pm me if you have it.

ive got the dwg file from AGD and i made a solidworks model from it if anybody needs the files just let me know your email and i can send it to you