Thread: Tired of Cs,and need to go real old school?

Tired of Cs,and need to go real old school?

Half lifers rejoice i found a great mod while looking for something else to play, its called battle grounds and its a revolutionary war mod for half life (you must have half-life to use this mod) its actually very cool having to relaod after every shot and blindly charging into a cannon to defend your country..or country thats suceeding from you files can be found here

http://www.bgmod.com/

my name is dansim in teh game
    try it out and post other great mods for the games that maybe arent taht popular or well heard of

ahhh cool sweet man.
    AO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle :Raphael

my feedback thread

personman Guest
    I'll try it, but I am sooooooooooooooooooo addicted to this game.
    http://www.natural-selection.org
    beats the shiz out of cs, dpb, and any other mod I have ever played... I spend so much time on this game..
    lately I have been playing as Weebl
    I got a reputation for being a kickass gorge too..

NS sucks monkey testicles.

Las Vegas, Nevada, crime there is a lotta, Miscue lives here too, But wont play paintballa, My Mazda RX7 is dying, don't want my car to leave me crying.
    I used to play this awesome quake II game caleld GLOOM.

You were either marines or aliens, and you built bases and stuff, it was crazy! The levels were huge too.

www.planetquake.com/teamreaction/gloom
    [img][/img]
    Honda NSX 2.0 - No Rival Exists

Sounds like NS

When NS gets going good, it can be one of the greatest games, but it only takes a few jackbutts to screw it all up
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

personman Guest
    Eh, shut up thordic..
    NS rulez I read the updates planned so far, they look awesome.. sensory chmabers will be alot more popular becasue they will cloak stuff around them, and movements too because they recharge peoples energy faster... its going to be so tight.. I cant wait.. I never get tired of playing NS..

Kai Guest
    A couple friends and I just loaded up BG and played for an hour or so. Good Lord, that game is fun. We noticed that you always think you are a real big man, untill you miss your shot...then run like a sissy from the 1 or 2 guys trying to knife you while you reload.

I think the best map is battlefield...although, it is a bit too difficult to organize a good line. People tend to run all over the place, crazy-like. Either way, it's good stuff.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

xrancid_milkx Guest
    My first half-life mod was tfc. I have been playiing this game for a very long time. It never gets old and I don't have to worry about constant accusions of hacking by noobs when I do good like in cs. I don't really like cs anymore. I gave NS a try and loved it. but unless you have a good commander or people willing to play correct, it ain't any fun. But I have always enjoyed Team Fortress, unfortunalty every day there are less and less servers for it, *sigh* down to 900 now....

that game is SWEET!

Good Traders: MrMag, RogueFactor, LawFox32,Daroach,magsRus,donggie,irbodden,SIGSays, lopxtc
    BAD TRADERS: Jezus/TheEmagGuy

yeah i thought i be killing more and not running away so much, but hey running for your life can be fun too

true old school in half life is dod 1.0 i loved playing that and up to 1.3 after that its gone downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn however its alright now i think they need to go back and get rid of mgs and use their old maps as well(valley oslo snowtown railroad HILL)

i like ns alright i have played every single mod for half life pretty much except sabenta i downloaded it but by then it was dead and noone played it so i missed my chance

EDIT: i forgot everyone should start playing existance(www.whatisexistance.com i think is the site) and tell everyone you know to start playing its a great game(its the matrix basically)