Thread: EMAG on 9V bats.. help =]

EMAG on 9V bats.. help =]

I know that there is a reason for the HUGE , HEAVY pack they the EMAG already has...

but HOW much power does the EMAG need to work?

The emag does not have a eye, only the firing of the gun is what uses power..... my GZ runs off 1 9V and last over 15 cases.... so now, why can't we do something with the emag... I would willing BUY 9Vs and use them if I could get away from the pack .... the weight dropped would be worth it...

so question is...
    the EMAG is 18V rights? no? ..... what on the EMAG uses so much power? and, has anyone tried 2 9Vs... if it would get me through 2 cases of paint *a day* it would be worth it...

thanks..
    The MOOSE is LOOSE!

Good Traders: RogueFactor, Personman,Bazaro,hawpunch, Devil,bofh,Walker,Boble86,Ryknow,MajorDamage

BAD TRADER::: TheEmagGuy

My Feedback

AO-GA

power conservation isnt the problem, its the amperage the HUGE, HEAVY solenoid needs. a regular 9V battery cannot sink enough current to run the solenoid.
    "The Fine Print: Discontinue use if your eyeballs suddenly get way smaller."

As far as I know no one has been able to make 9 volts work. They won't deliver enough current.

You could make a battery pack (16.8 volts I believe) that was lighter. Use 14 NiMh batteriers. There are some NiMh batteries that are smaller that AAA.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

seconds ahead of you. check my post in the main forum. :-D

i would be using 2/3 or 1/3 AAA cells, hitech, if you care.