Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

Wc Keep Guest
    blackcell has two tournaments also. and we go through a lot of paint at each tournament.

this event will not be byop, but the paint prices will be cheap for good paint. last years event was still cheaper than going to a byop day at on target or fireball.

okay, that sounds good, can you give us a ball park on any of the prices?
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

Wc Keep Guest
    i cant but im sure riotz will have all the information very shortly.

Since it is back at the Sussex field, which we all know is slightly size-challanged, I reccomend that there is NOT another pick-up tourney. Last year it locked up the speedball fields all day long and generally annoyed people who weren't in the tournament.

I say kill the idea of a tournament, maybe we could have a Top Gun match at some point during the day, that shouldn't take too long.

I agree with Thordic. There can still be the friendly challenge of game play without tying up the feild with a bunch of three man games..... which Deadcell would win anyway.
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

Originally posted by JEDI
    I agree with Thordic. There can still be the friendly challenge of game play without tying up the feild with a bunch of three man games..... which Deadcell would win anyway.

Riotz Guest
    I think we should have a 3-man tourney which would only be used on one field. The other field will be open play. Then of course, the woods field.

Top Gun challenge can follow later.

Second that!

Originally posted by Riotz
    I think we should have a 3-man tourney which would only be used on one field. The other field will be open play. Then of course, the woods field.

Top Gun challenge can follow later.
    I think Riotz has it dead on! The tourney was too much fun to dispense with altogether! Saving a field for walk-ons should help everyone out!

Besides, without the tourney, how are we going to get Kaiser Bob on the field with his barcolounger!

Well, I was just thinking theres only three fields, and the woods field might as well be "play at your own risk" with all the poison ivy.

Things might be a little cramped is all.

Don't worry, if Jeff handles the BBQ, half the people will running for the portapotties by mid day. That should give everyone some elbow room at the field.

so does that mean we can bag homemade lunches?
    "Try to look unimportant because the bad guys may be low on ammo"

-Murphy's Laws of Combat

My Feedback
    The Tunamart

Tunaman Built Mag
    ULE Body | Omega Rail | Retro LvL X | Intelliframe

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by govnamac
    Don't worry, if Jeff handles the BBQ, half the people will running for the portapotties by mid day. That should give everyone some elbow room at the field.
    can we moooooooooove onto another subject please?

haha ok, that was lame.

I haven't been in the woods field this year yet. Not even sure if there is any posin ivy there or not. You hit the woods field last time Thordic?

I'm sure it will all work out, we will just have to limit the number of teams for the 3-man tourney. Unless we can get another field up by then. I doubt it though.

when do we preregister. i want to go and get some discounts.and i also would like to join a 3 man tourney.
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

I haven't been in the woods field this year yet. Not even sure if there is any posin ivy there or not. You hit the woods field last time Thordic?
    My brother went back there for a bit last year. He said there was poison ivy all over the place. My whole family is super-allergic, so we all know what it looks like.

After he told me that, I avoided the woods

Being north jersey and all, poison ivy might as well be the state plant up here.

If you get a couple gallons of the weed killer made for poison ivy, you can spray it all. Takes less than a week to die off.

If none of you know really recognize poison ivy I'll donate some time if you want.

Riotz Guest
    Since you are the expert on the subject, I volunteer you to pick clean all of the unwanted plants.

umm i got a quick question. i have bout 4 other friends that want to play that day but they dont have there own markers. will they be rentals that day or just people with there own guns. thanks

Since you are the expert on the subject, I volunteer you to pick clean all of the unwanted plants.
    If you get the plant-killer juice, I'll spray them.

Riotz Guest
    Is it similar to the type of "juice" that's in your sig image? teehee

well i guess you guys dont want a fellow mager to go. im really interested but no one has been answering my questions. i int trying to seem like a spoiled *FEMALE DOG* but i would like to know cuz i need to let people know what the deal is.

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by Tobe2be
    well i guess you guys dont want a fellow mager to go. im really interested but no one has been answering my questions. i int trying to seem like a spoiled *FEMALE DOG* but i would like to know cuz i need to let people know what the deal is.
    What do you want to know?

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    umm i got a quick question. i have bout 4 other friends that want to play that day but they dont have there own markers. will they be rentals that day or just people with there own guns. thanks
    There were no rental guns last year. People just posted request for loaners and other AOers tried to fill them.

thanks dead eye. well ok i have only 2 guns one for me and a loaner anyone else thats going that could lend there backup markers. i want to go and take someof my friends that are fascinated with my mag to see some other exclusive mags. well let me know and if anyone wanna hitch a ride from NYC let me know i should have a nice van going up there.

hmmmm, thinking about dragging my brothers along... or is that not a good idea? I can hold my own against you tourney folk, or atleast I can shoot back :-p, but my brothers are noobs. Are there non-tourney people going as well?

I don't think AO people would take advantage of new players.

I hope not anyway...

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

List for people to pre-register is up:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=91481

Those pre-registered will receive a discount. I'm not sure what yet, but Riotz will post when he knows.

Either post there or pm me with your AO name, real name, and any guests.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD TO PRE-REGISTER. I just want to keep everything together to make it easier. Thanks

Wc Keep Guest
    ok unfortunately like last year the field did not have rental markers. we are again asking that any ao'ers with extra markers goggles tanks or any extra equipment you may have lying around that are willing to lend them out please offer them.

please pm me with your name, ao nickname and piece of equipment you are willing to lend out.

if you are in need of equipment, or one of your guests is in need please let me know your name and your ao nickname and i will do the best to accomidate you.

we are asking that you do this out of the goodness of your heart, with that said PBX is not responsible for any missing or damaged equipment. you loan at your own risk. we will try to keep the best track of your equipment to make sure it gets back to you at the end of the day.

Air and CO2?

Will there be Air and CO2 fills? If so how much? THanks.
    Feedback

For Sale Link

Retro MAG for sale

Back in the Bronx again baby!

Air fills yes. CO2- not so sure, but I can check.

The fees have not been totally laid out yet, but we will be releasing the prices VERY shortly. (We're just trying to get ready for IAO right now.)

sorry for the odd question but do you need a mag to attend?

Originally posted by youm0nt
    sorry for the odd question but do you need a mag to attend?
    No, You just have to want to have fun! Riotz and BC did a great job last year making it a blast. There were plenty of other markers there!