Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

Riotz Guest

NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

August 2nd, 2003. At a Knight Breed in West Milford, NJ.

WAIVER:

PDF Format: http://www.knightbreedpaintball.com/waiver.html
    HTML Format: http://www.knightbreedpaintball.com/waiver.html

LOCATION CHANGED:

We have changed the location of the New Jersey AO Day III to Knights Breed Paintball in
    West Milford, NJ. We feel that this location can better accommodate the number of people
    we are expecting. They have more fields and cabins which can be rented out for our
    out-of-town guests.

PRELUDE:

In our efforts to go beyond what we have done in the past, we will be working feverishly
    to provide all the AO’ers in attendance for this year’s event with an awesome array of
    activities. Organized by the same people who gave you the first Official AO Day and hold
    the record for the largest AOD. The venue will be at PBX field to be announce with a
    slew of sponsors far greater and more numerous than what you may have seen before in an
    AO Day. We will be making the announcement detailing the event as soon as they are
    finalized.

Activities at the event will once again include a Black Cell sponsored Bar-B-Q, Mini
    3-Man Tournament, Sydarm Competition, Open Speed Ball, Open Woods Ball, Plus more!

Field Pass / HPA / CO2 / Rentals Pricing/Availability :
    The cost to play at this event is Fifteen Dollars! This is simply to help PBX cover
    the cost of insurance and cleanup. HPA fills will be free all day to pre-registered AO
    members.

If you visit the Pre-Registration Thread between now and the time
    of the event, you will qualify for the discount. Non-preregistered players can purchase an
    air / field pass for $25. See the bottom of this post for more information on pre-registration.
    CO2 will be available, pricing is yet to be determined, CO2 refill prices will nominal
    (just to cover costs). Rentals will NOT be available at this time. If you know someone
    who wants to come but doesn't have a gun or if you have a gun you would like to lend, post
    here so we can find one to lend them.

Paint Prices :
    Thanks to our sponsors Severe Paintball and Paintballistix, paint for this event is VERY
    affordable. Field paint will be available starting at $45 a case (Note: These are special
    lowered AO Day III prices and do not reflect standard pricing at Knight Breed and Paintballistix)
    All
    MAJOR credit cards will be accepted.

Pre-registration Information:
    We STRONGLY encourage you to pre-register for this event. Not only will pre-registration get
    you a free air pass, but it allows us to plan ahead for food for the BBQ and other things.

To pre-register, please visit the following thread: Here

Attendees who do not pre-register will have to pay $25 for Air + Field Pass.

Field Location :

Knights Breed Paintball / Camp Ocawasin
    625 Macopin Road
    West Milford, NJ 07480

DIRECTIONS

http://www.knightbreedpaintball.com/directions.html

Available Lodging :

http://www.ocawasin.com/

Knights Breed & Camp Ocawasin provide cabin rentals and camping sites.

Each cabin has electric, heat, satellite TV and high speed internet access. Standard Cabins sleep up to eight
    in four bunk beds. Several cabins are configured for couples and families and have queen and twin beds along
    with a sofa and easy chairs.

Cabin & Camping Rates:
    http://www.ocawasin.com/cabins.htm

Play Time:

We will be playing from 9-4, after that people are welcome to hang around and enjoy the BBQ.

Field Setup:

1 American Paintball Supply Sup Air Field *special*

1 Ten Man Ultimate Air Field, Dementia.
    1 Ten Man Speed Ball Field, Angel Alley.
    1 20+ Man Wooded Field, D-Fence City.
    1 Large Wood Field, Bloody Stump Run.
    1 Bridge Field, Kazimars Last Stand.

Food and Drinks:

The Bar-B-Q will still be sponsored by Team Black Cell. Cheese / Hamburgers, Hotdogs and whatever
    other type of meat people would like to bring. Drinks will be available at cost. Donations are appreciated.

We are trying to plan an after party at the lodge at the field. Cost for this party would probably be
    around $15/$20 per person. The food and drinks will be catered and of course, ALCOHOL!
    (for those of age) =]

CONFIRMED SPECIAL GUESTS:

AGDJon
    Bea Youngs
    Clare "CaPoEiRa" Benavides

AGD SPECIAL NJ AO Day 3 PRICES:

$10 - Mag Part Kit
    $15 - RT Parts Kit
    $15 - Airgun Hats
    $9 - AGD Mouse Pads
    $110 - Warp Feeds
    $65 - Level 10 Kits
    $110 - Nickel Plated Intelliframe
    $105 - Black Intelliframe
    $5 - AGD Ball Detents
    $45 - 10 Pack of AGD Ball Detents
    TBA - X-Valve
    $145 - ULE Body
    $80 - ULE Rail
    $8 - Automags.org Barrel Condom
    $16 - Gas Thru Grip
    $20 - Vertical Bottle Adapters

AUTOGRAPHED POSTERS:

Clare will be autographing her posters at the event. We will also see if we can get Bea to do the same.
    Last edited by Riotz; 07-29-2003 at 12:32 PM.

Ehhhhh...what's so 'special' about AGDJon?

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by Gunga
    Ehhhhh...what's so 'special' about AGDJon?
    That he's cool and you're NOT!!

ZING! hehe j/k

yay! finally something about the NJ AO day

*does the happy dance*

Well if it's going to be that great, I just might have to make it.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Just let me know when to pre-register.

I'm not going unless The Man, Tom Kaye himself is there. Or Clare "I'm gonna get bunkered by Adam" Benavides shows up. How can I possibly wait allllllll the way to August to show off and act like a Jack A$$?
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

Riotz Guest
    Pre-registration will start in a couple of months. I just had to release a date and some info because I know people were DYING to find out. As was I. I will keep everyone posted though.

Unfortunately Tom said he can't make ours, go figure.

Wc Keep Guest
    i know all you guys are disappointed that tom isnt going to be there, and that clare has not said yes (clare call me ) but there will be one more special guest............... PBX Blackcell's very own Wc Keep will be in attendence. i know many of you have been dying to get a chance to bunker/slash eliminate/make fun of my trigger frame well now is the time to do it!!!! so come one come all, especially all you west coast people ~cough~wicked wayz~cough~ cause this one will surely be one not to miss.

Or Clare "I'm gonna get bunkered by Adam" Benavides shows up.
    ooo, such bold words from Adam "I'm gonna get bonus balled by Clare" <-insert last name here->.

(clare call me )
    your answering machine is weird..something about $3.95 per minute?!

So that means you're coming?

Oh yeah, that thing on Lo-Rises's answering machine. You didn't listen to the full message. It says "I'll pay YOU $3.95 to stay on the phone."

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

ooo, such bold words from Adam "I'm gonna get bonus balled by Clare" <-insert last name here->.

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    but there will be one more special guest............... PBX Blackcell's very own Wc Keep will be in attendence. .
    that's a good way to turn people away from the day

W000000T.
    Jeff, we possibly having this up at the field in sussex? Great place.
    If you need me for anything to help out with, pm me. I'm willing to do anything right now

-
    "AGD : Because Quality is Always on Backorder."

Wyn,
    Ya gotta be there and you need to swing by Pittsburgh and pick me up, I think it's time for another Wyn, Tater, NTN, and Muzikman road trip (this one is MUCH shorter though)

Maybe I'll actually play at this meet...

eehhh too close to IAO I highly doubt i can make it boohoo :*(

I'll be reppin NC for all of yall

Wc Keep Guest
    Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

clare you called my business number. ive told you so many times in the past just call me at home.

springevening you just wish you had people hearing your answering machine.

rmarks heres your chance to bunker me bud.

muzik itll be great to see you out on the field.

kevmaster take a trip south and bring up uncle phil and brother fatman with you. and tell them to drag along ezrunner.

Count me in if....

I should be able to make it as long as this war is over by then. If not, then I'll just have to settle with making sand castles over here all day.
    There's nothing like passing gas at 25,000 feet.

I'll try to be there if I'm not working.

Wc Keep Guest
    its official we have officer mango attending this ao day!!!

/me marks calender

last time was fun even though i was dead tired from work the previous day and left early for my uncle's birthday party. it's way too early to tell but you know i'll try my hardest to make it.

Bah...those lazy SC boys can drive themselves up to NC and meet me and then well truck on up. Maybe some of hte GA guys can be talked into coming aswell

I'm definitely gonna be there to get wailed on. I'll prolly be the only sporting a classic mag, lol, BUT count me in!!!

-Now the anticipation sets in...

Wc Keep Guest
    Originally posted by etnie002
    I'm definitely gonna be there to get wailed on. I'll prolly be the only sporting a classic mag, lol, BUT count me in!!!

-Now the anticipation sets in...
    what are you talking about i sport a classic mag with benchmark trigger frame. ill be wailed on the most.

Its all in good fun man...lol cant wait

Well, I hope to be there! We'll see what my future brings though. The last one was a blast!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

I can't wait. Will someone let me hold an X-Mag? I don't even have to shoot it. I'll try not to drool on it too much

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Be sure to visit the Deadcell tent. We're gonna have Dunk the Midget, Pin the Tail on the BlackCell member, Guess which dookie is mine, and all sorts of other low-brow fun. Come to NJAO-3. Its gonna be better than kissing your sister.

ps. All sisters welcome.

Im gonna try to be there... i dont know yet... I have a dive trip that week and i may be able to stop in on the way back...

/me crosses fingers, toes, arms and any other appendages he can cross.

CM

Wc Keep Guest
    $10 goes to the player who is first to eliminate a deadcell member by shooting them in the ***.