Thread: SPPLAT Attack 2 - The story!

Exclamation SPPLAT Attack 2 - The story!

If you haven't played EMR (and even if you have) this is one event you won't want to miss! Pacman and the Magnificent 7 will back William Shatner once more in this huge charity event, produced by SPPLAT at EMR Paintball Park in New Milford, PA.
    Tom Kaye and Eric "Mancow" Mueller will return, and this year we'll get to see what kind of scenario player Jerry Braun (aka "Boss Tweed") *really* is

Registration fees include afternoon and night play Friday August 29th and more play on Saturday. THE game will take place Sunday the 31st with a "mini-convention" hosted by Creation Entertainment taking place Saturday afternoon at the Forum in Binghamton, NY (only 30 minutes from EMR).

All registered players will receive a commemorative collector's edition jersey!

The storyline has been written!
    William Shatner is the captain of an elite Special Forces Fugitive Retrieval Division in the year 2112. Sent
    back in time to the wild West of 1875 to capture Omar Tartan, our evil dude, the Captain and his Magnificent 7 must deal with the lawlessness of the old West while trying to find and capture the sly and elusive Omar.

The Captain's group meets the US Calvary, led by General G.A. Custer (Weltman) and hooks up with the local posse, led by "Hangcow," the justice o' the peace.

Omar Tartan got the jump on putting together his band of outlaws, creating an alliance with the leader of the Raiders (to be named poo-bah) and creating much chaos in his quest for all the gold they can grab.

The Posse indicates Omar has gathered the worst of the worst: William Bonnie; the James Gang, both Frank and Jesse; the Clantons; Butch Cassidy; Cole Younger; the Dalton Gang; Tom Evans; Bill Doolin ... all have rallied around Omar. And look at this: Belle Starr!

What the Captain and his crew were not privy to when they made the time jump, was that Omar had taken with him several of the division's Cyborg units (led by Tom Kaye). A nearly identical copy of a human, these machines have amazing agility and highly evolved skills ... as well as another advantage: they feel no emotion.

What Omar was not privy to when he stole the Cyborg units: Cyborgs have never had much luck with time jumping. Seems their systems can get all screwy...

Join us as we relive the old West - paintball style! - and have a great time for a worthy cause. Vendors and trade show; choice of paint starting at only $60/case; prizes; tanks - bring your LAWs and Nerfs!

Atomic Ordnance grenades will be available!

Player's pass is $100 and includes limited edition jersey and three days of field fees!

Register NOW at www.spplat.com and visit
    www.emrpaintball.com for more information!

Scenario game to be directed by Diane "Mother" Howe McKinnon
    Diane "Mother" Howe
    Mackz Xtreme Sportz
    Nationwide Paintball Scenario Event Series

OoRah! Cyborg Team here I come!! Woot Woot!!! We get a heads up on the styles of the jerseys yet???

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Join us as we relive the old West - paintball style! - and have a great time for a worthy cause. Vendors and trade show; choice of paint starting at only $60/case; prizes; tanks - bring your LAWs and Nerfs!
    Hmm you think those Trekkies have any Rocket Propelled Photon Cannons?
    All your farm animals are belong to us.

Ha. I've signed up a couple months ago! I have this big piece of paper signed by JJ sitting in my desk.

Don't worry TK, you're getting some good ol' fashioned home field advantage!

Man do you think registering at or close to the end of july will be too late? I put it off after I lost my job and now that I am working again I am hoping to be more financially sound within a month.
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

I'm already registered too, and as far as I know, I'm on the Cyborgs.

BTW, is this event going to be filmed like last year? I've got a bet with Yvonnie (pie in the face for the team member not on the winning team), and I think it'd be great to capture the moment for posterity.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Creative Light has commented that they likely won't be there.

However, Ill be taking my hobo @$$ self and playing for the other team. I bought a cheap motorized camera and Ill be more than happy to take a photo. Im also looking into getting a digital camera. TJ will probably take a digital camera.

Weltman will play custer.

I know Tom frequesnts Custer state park, I been there and My aunt simply loved it. Shell be happy to know Custer will be at Spplat Attack.

Wayne Brady!

Wayne Brady (www.WayneBrady.com) has graciously agreed to take the role of Omar Tartan and lead the Raiders in SPPLAT Attack II. The Raiders have allies in Tom Kaye’s Cyborg and will certainly need them as they take on the 7th Cavalry, led by William Shatner and the local Posse led by Mancow. Since this will be his first scenario game, Wayne Brady will be ably assisted by Paintball Sport International’s publisher, PSP partner and Ground Zero’s owner, Jerry Braun playing the role of Boss Tweed.

This year’s SPPLAT Attack will be held at EMR Paintball. Open play will begin on August 29th to include night play that evening. The 30th will see open play continue early in the day with a mini-convention hosted by Creation Entertainment at the Binghamton Forum that evening. THE game starts early on the 31st and concludes before dark to allow time for a post game celebration, charity auction and award of prizes.

Profits will go to benefit William Shatner’s Hollywood Charity Horseshow, which supports various charities to include Ahead With Horses, LA’s Best and more. All participants will receive a commemorative event jersey, pay great prices for paint and have the chance to compete for outstanding prizes. Due to logistical constraints only those registered by August 11th will receive a jersey. For more information and to sign up to be part of this star studded Paintball event, visit www.SPPLAT.com.

Mancow=Target Boy?

Hmmm, seems like Mancow is joined up with Shatner this year. Since everyone went after Shatner last year, does that mean that Mancow is first on the list this year?

Wayne in his $900 Dye Paintball Liesure suit.

nice of course sounds like a lot of fun