Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

Riotz Guest
    Ahh I remember at the last AO day people would come up to me and be like "I shot out a Dead Cell player." or "We beat Dead Cell". I must of heard that at least 100 times, haha! Ahh memories.

Wc Keep Guest
    i think my team handed it to deadcell...i cant remember but i think we did.

So, Load IS coming?

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    $10 goes to the player who is first to eliminate a deadcell member by shooting them in the ***.

i know all you guys are disappointed that tom isnt going to be there, and that clare has not said yes (clare call me ) but there will be one more special guest............... PBX Blackcell's very own Wc Keep will be in attendence. i know many of you have been dying to get a chance to bunker/slash eliminate/make fun of my trigger frame well now is the time to do it!!!! so come one come all, especially all you west coast people ~cough~wicked wayz~cough~ cause this one will surely be one not to miss.
    hmmm .... if i only had a few thousand to drop on airline tickets.... then WC could meet his girls...

or perhaps i could start saving my gas money now.

Originally posted by Riotz
    Ahh I remember at the last AO day people would come up to me and be like "I shot out a Dead Cell player." or "We beat Dead Cell". I must of heard that at least 100 times, haha! Ahh memories.
    Hey burger boys! Stick to the uncooked hamburgers, and leave the comedy to the rest of us. Besides, we would have shot more Blackcell members, but all TWO of you barely took the feild. Haha! Ok, 'nuf said. Lets play nicely.

Wc Keep Guest
    Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz

hmmm .... if i only had a few thousand to drop on airline tickets.... then WC could meet his girls...

or perhaps i could start saving my gas money now.
    plane tickets arent that much. and besides if need be id pay for their plane tickets.

With WHAT money?!

And Jedi... As for comedy- we'll just watch you guys play. We'll get enough laughs there.

plane tickets arent that much. and besides if need be id pay for their plane tickets.

Wc Keep Guest
    Originally posted by Dayspring
    With WHAT money?!

And Jedi... As for comedy- we'll just watch you guys play. We'll get enough laughs there.

with the credit in my wallet that says the name.....nick papandria!!!!! what!!!! wait this aint mine!!!!!oh well.

Originally posted by Dayspring

Can't...help...it...Shouldn't...do it...BUT....uhhhhh
    Now thats comedy. Once again...Sorry Nick.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Nice skirt!

yes last year was a great time very happy with the blackcell boys event...

as for playing??? well we never really did get a nice black cell deadcell game last year (a lil short on the roster i believe).... looking forward to playin RIOTZ AKA MAD COW DISEASE, FResh BOB square pants, WCKEEPINIT GANNGSTA! and the rest of the boys!!!!! just kiddin fellas... i love this stuff.. we all gotta break each others balls more often... see ya @ GLOBAL BABY!!!!
    WWW.DEADCELL.CC
    2nd overall @ 2003 gpl series am C
    "if you dont live for something youll die for nothing...i live for this.."

damon loves his red to black lasoya tim tim

possible autococker vs. mag match vs blackcell... uuuuhhh ooohh!!!

i believe one team just got called out

It's not a skirt lad... It's a kilt.

I know another person not playing with my Xmag... (Jedi's #1 on that list)

Originally posted by Vendetta
    Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Nice skirt!

I bet it comfy and cool in the summer, but where do you put the squeegee?

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I got it hanging around.

I bet it comfy and cool in the summer, but where do you put the squeegee?

nothing wrong with a kilt. they are very comfy, not to mention women go nuts for a guy in a kilt.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Thanks Wyn.

Originally posted by wyn1370
    nothing wrong with a kilt. they are very comfy, not to mention women go nuts for a guy in a kilt.

nothing wrong with a kilt. they are very comfy, not to mention women go nuts for a guy in a kilt
    Nuts? I would think that the exposure of these to the elements is the main problem with kilts.

hey dayspring... where is your other hand?

Aug. 2nd, eh? Too bad, I missed NJ AO Day II, also. Any season except for summer is good for me.
    GOOD TRADERS - Tunaman, tysonmachado, DanielGleason, BigBoy005, jimmyjobob, miniMAGster, paintballpapa, ChucktheMAGician, CLeatus, Doc Nickel, pbdeluca, ClassicMagger, Dueydog
    My Feedback Thread

Do the bump.

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by theraidenproject
    Aug. 2nd, eh? Too bad, I missed NJ AO Day II, also. Any season except for summer is good for me.
    Well at least you were able to see it this time... =\ Maybe you can get the day off? Plently of time to schedule around it.

Okay

I can't wait. Will someone let me hold an X-Mag? I don't even have to shoot it. I'll try not to drool on it too much
    Sure,
    You can try mine out.

Seeing as how Patron will be there, maybe the Big Z will join us for a Team Pick-Up reunion. This time, I'll have my X-Mag and will not be shooting AGDJon's! Hey Jon, that means you won't have to use Sydarms all day!

Originally posted by Riotz
    Well at least you were able to see it this time... =\ Maybe you can get the day off? Plently of time to schedule around it.
    Sorry I was unclear, when I say I missed #2, I meant I couldn't make it, not that I was unaware of it.
    There's no possible way I could make it, though, I'm on vacation then. I was worried Day III was going to be in the summer, since the whole season is basically booked solid for me. Any other season is fine, though.

I think I'm going to try and scedule for this one...make a road trip out of it. Thanks for the invite WC Keep...I still have some Riotz booty to paint

Sounds like fun though...you guys still haven't come down to play with me yet.

Until later...keep me posted on the details!
    I'm a Moose-lover!
    I'm a Wang Member!
    I will paint you with my Mag!

Damn, I would love to make this! Last year was so much fun...we'll see this year though. May be too much planned for the summer.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Fatman and I are starting to see if we are clear to come. We do plan to at this time.

Re: Okay

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Sure,
    You can try mine out.

Seeing as how Patron will be there, maybe the Big Z will join us for a Team Pick-Up reunion. This time, I'll have my X-Mag and will not be shooting AGDJon's! Hey Jon, that means you won't have to use Sydarms all day!
    I'd better start planning my summer now so I can go. If I have a job over the summer, I'll be sure to take off. Maybe I'll have an X-mag by then? I wish.. heh
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2

Originally posted by cphilip
    Fatman and I are starting to see if we are clear to come. We do plan to at this time.

RROOOOOAAAAADDD TTTRRRIIIPP!!!