Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

Register?

Hey Riotz,

Last year, you had us register and send in a small check to get a head count that was pretty accurate. Are you doing it again this year? Is there time? Where do the plans stand now?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Riotz
    Of course, we don't want to use that field if something better comes along. I should know where it's going to be by the end of this week, if everything works out.
    So what's the word on the field

You'll see.

Originally posted by Dayspring
    You'll see.
    BAH!

Riotz Guest
    Last year I just had people preregister, they didn't have to send in a check.

I will annouce pre-registration in the upcoming weeks.

People who preregister will get a discount on air for the day, those who don't will have to pay full price.

Last year I just had people preregister, they didn't have to send in a check.

I will annouce pre-registration in the upcoming weeks.

People who preregister will get a discount on air for the day, those who don't will have to pay full price.
    Okay, I couldn't remember how you did it!

Thanks!

How do we preregister? I really want to go to this. Thanks.
    Feedback

For Sale Link

Retro MAG for sale

Back in the Bronx again baby!

Riotz Guest
    I'll let you know what and how to pre-register soon. I promise.

That he's cool and you're NOT!!

ZING! hehe j/k
    hahaa ZING! thats a good one!

EDIT

When can u register and do u have to be a certain age or nething like that? any requirements? costs? catches?
    "Try to look unimportant because the bad guys may be low on ammo"

-Murphy's Laws of Combat

My Feedback
    The Tunamart

Tunaman Built Mag
    ULE Body | Omega Rail | Retro LvL X | Intelliframe

Originally posted by Dark Cloud

hahaa ZING! thats a good one!

EDIT

When can u register and do u have to be a certain age or nething like that? any requirements? costs? catches?

If you are under the age of 16 you have to pay every single person who goes to this event 500 dollars in cash. The catch is everytime you get shot or you shoot someone you have the pay that person another 500 dollars, cold cash.
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

haha
    better bring out the 2,000,000 dollars I earned from cleaning peoples lawns!

Do u people want 20s, 50s, 100s, or 1000 dollars bills?

Bring a couple of 100's and 1000's

Wc Keep Guest
    no no no. the catch is if your under 16 you have to fill the pods of the team blackcell members. and if you see a team blackcell member going to be bunkered you have to run onto the field and shoot the guy and take the hit for the member.

no no no. the catch is if your under 16 you have to fill the pods of the team blackcell members. and if you see a team blackcell member going to be bunkered you have to run onto the field and shoot the guy and take the hit for the member.
    So they need little kids to keep them from being lit up? Very sad

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Wc Keep Guest
    well see where good enough to beat you guys without the help of the little kids. just we need something to measure the little kids loyalty.

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    well see where good enough to beat you guys without the help of the little kids. just we need something to measure the little kids loyalty.
    Your also good at being beat down by little kids.
    AGG!

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    I really hope you get lit up every game, and if you don't I might just have to shoot you a few times.

As much as Id love to come to this event, you guys are making it hard by not offering any details. If Im to come from California I gotta know a little more then the date. You know what Im saying? I know you guys are busy and all, but if you could let us in on a little more I would be grateful.

-Jeremy

Riotz Guest
    For people coming from far away...

If you are flying in, your best bet might be getting a hotel around Newark Airport. Because that is about equal distance to all posible field locations.

I'm trying my best to lock down the location. It may be a new field of ours or it may be back at Sussex.

sussex...thats only a 30-45 minute drive from my house. When did u guys setup a new field?

Riotz Guest
    That field has been around for over a year now. It's not open to the public and it's where we held the last AO day.

Should have a 3-man
    "I thought it through and my worst brings out the best in you." - Taking Back Sunday
    "Cheating gets it faster." - Jimmy Eat World.

Paintball outfitters
    Boostie Bomb

Why not the place we had it last time those fields were nice. I am waiting to preregister.

Event is almost a month away. I am growing a little impatient here

Sorry, i gotta let the rents know where this thing is at and stuff. If its to far away they wont let me drive

Wc Keep Guest
    automaggin whats the difference between your parents knowing a month away or two weeks before? we have already said that it might be at a new location but if it isnt than it will be in sussex. i doubt you can get much further north than sussex.

When is it happening again?

August 2nd

Riotz Guest

as promoised

Ok ya'll...

Location: Right now it's going to be the same as last years. PBX Battlegroundz in Sussex NJ.

main page updated with details.

Okay, I will definately be there, its only 35 minutes from home, why not? I've never gone to one of these events (or anything like it...) How do air, paint, entry work? My cash flow isn't that high, so if we bring our own paint it really helps . I'm coming no matter what, but prepping for it requires a few more details.
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

Originally posted by NJPaint
    Okay, I will definately be there, its only 35 minutes from home, why not? I've never gone to one of these events (or anything like it...) How do air, paint, entry work? My cash flow isn't that high, so if we bring our own paint it really helps . I'm coming no matter what, but prepping for it requires a few more details.

I second that. I have 2 tournaments in August, and im gonna be really really strapped for cash, plus I'm saving for a Matrix (which will take about 12 months to save for )